Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

Wanted Pdp Youth Leader Replies Wike From Hideout - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wanted Pdp Youth Leader Replies Wike From Hideout (1697 Views)

Dogara replies Wike: You are suffering from amnesia / 2023: You Can’t Snatch Wike From PDP, Saraki To APC Govs / From Hideout, I Saw Policemen Hack Dad To Death, Shoot His Nephew Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wanted Pdp Youth Leader Replies Wike From Hideout by talk2archy: 5:10am On May 17, 2020
Wanted Rivers PDP Youth leader replies Wike from hideout

Mr Princewill Osarojiji – whom Rivers State Governor Nyesom Wike has put a N5 million bounty on – has reacted to the allegations levelled against him by the government.

Osarojiji, who is the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Youth leader in Eleme Local Government Area of the State, gave his own side of the story Friday on NigeriaInfo FM, Port Harcourt.

He stated that the person masterminding his downfall is the State Commissioner for Finance, Mr Isaac Kamalu – his relative who doesn’t want him to grow politically – who allegedly misinformed Wike that Osarojiji owned and operated the now-demolished Prodest hotel, during the COVID-19 lockdown.

Osarojiji denies owning the hotel, claiming he last saw the hotel owner, who resides in Lagos, five years ago – and may not even recognise him again.

Stage-managed
On the allegations that he ordered thugs to beat up the lockdown enforcement team – who went to shut down the hotel – leaving some of them in critical conditions, and one reportedly dead, Osarojiji denied any wrongdoing.

He said the acclaimed sick people, who he simply gave their names as Kolowa, Appollous, and Abuchia were among those that distributed the state government palliatives on Sunday evening after the demolition had taken place and wondered how they could suddenly become sick after distributing palliatives.

Osarojiji stated that those bandages were all staged-manged, saying the men hastily rushed to the hospital and pretended to be in pains when the governor was set to appear live on television for interviews on the demolition of the hotels.

He argued that if it’s really true that somebody was killed during the alleged attack, the state government should provide his name and family to enable residents to go for a condolence visit.

“What happened was that some persons were in front of the hotel and when the COVID-19 taskforce members saw them, they went there and demanded N100,000 from the management alleging that they were operating and because of that, the hotel manager called me and when I arrived at the hotel, the gate of the hotel was closed and fortunately I know all the task people making such demands because I gave them the job.

“So, I asked them why they will be denting the image of the state government by demanding money from citizens, then, I ordered them to leave the hotel, but Mr Kamalu went and informed the governor that I was operating the hotel with some hoodlums, that was why the governor got angry and came the following day and demolished the hotel,” he said.

The PDP youth leader expressed willingness to submit himself to the security agencies or to the governor but appealed that he should be granted a fair hearing.

I’m not a cultist
He denied the accusation that he’s a cultist, and also said: “I’m not hiding, all I want is for the governor to invite everyone in Eleme, the chiefs, traditional rulers, the security agencies, then I will come out and we all will sit down and unravel the truth.”

He added: “I appeal to the governor to withdraw his decisions and properly investigate the whole saga, he was only misinformed and he acted in anger.

The wanted Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Youth leader in Eleme Local Government Area of Rivers State, Mr Princewill Osarojiji
Mr Princewill Osarojiji says he was framed up
“Governor Wike is my Governor, I will not disobey him, I have always been committed to the fight against COVID-19, he should calm down and listen to my part of the story.”
- Duru Michael

1 Like

Re: Wanted Pdp Youth Leader Replies Wike From Hideout by pode(m): 5:18am On May 17, 2020
Then find away to reach the governor in personal and tell him your side of the story, who knows if this game will turn against your opponent
Re: Wanted Pdp Youth Leader Replies Wike From Hideout by Exc2000: 5:21am On May 17, 2020
who are this PDP fools playing drama for?

1 Like

Re: Wanted Pdp Youth Leader Replies Wike From Hideout by NJPot(m): 5:22am On May 17, 2020
I believe you guy. Corruption has eaten deep into the marrow of Nigerians. The police are busy collecting money and allowing interstate movements. If you try challenging them, they would frame you up and you are gone.

The same thing happens in the Church, politics and everywhere in Nigeria. The language is bribe , money bribe money. That's all. Who can save us from this?

1 Like

Re: Wanted Pdp Youth Leader Replies Wike From Hideout by longetivity(m): 5:35am On May 17, 2020
we all know wike is a liar

1 Like

Re: Wanted Pdp Youth Leader Replies Wike From Hideout by Zeezy81: 6:26am On May 17, 2020
Lazy Port Harcourt youth
Re: Wanted Pdp Youth Leader Replies Wike From Hideout by zionmde: 6:36am On May 17, 2020
Rivers and an rubbish politics Wike is an error
2023 they will still elect another thug as a governor

1 Like

Re: Wanted Pdp Youth Leader Replies Wike From Hideout by Coldie(m): 6:57am On May 17, 2020
Wike won't agree, when he has already demolished the hotel.

Who go pay for the demolition. They might forget the matter but wike won't agree to meet with the man. This would make rivers people loose faith in the him more and would put him in more scandals.
Re: Wanted Pdp Youth Leader Replies Wike From Hideout by adekolaelect(m): 7:13am On May 17, 2020
I will advice you to pill up of all your evidences ,gaining more support from your local gov area and witnesses with a good lawyer before you come out bcs If truly you are not guilty wike will still prefer to waste you for cover up than to put himself in shame of misbehaviours in the general public .Think twice before coming out .It may be very difficult for who did damages without investigation to do investigation after the damages .think twice or remain hiding till tyranny vacated from the street.

1 Like

Re: Wanted Pdp Youth Leader Replies Wike From Hideout by Coldie(m): 7:31am On May 17, 2020
adekolaelect:
I will advice you to pill up of all your evidences ,gaining more support from your local gov area and witnesses with a good lawyer before you come out bcs If truly you are not guilty wike will still prefer to waste you for cover up than to put himself in shame of misbehaviours in the general public .Think twice before coming out .It may be very difficult for who did damages without investigation to do investigation after the damages .think twice or remain hiding till tyranny vacated from the street.
Local govt chairman that has already denied him, and is already supporting wike.

Last last the guy might be a criminal. That eleme/ogoni axis is very bloody, for you to be youth chairman there u have to be very tough
Re: Wanted Pdp Youth Leader Replies Wike From Hideout by Bugatie(m): 8:58am On May 17, 2020
He was my student that year, he will survive this.

All he needs is to look out for one of the influential elders that Wike can listen to plead his case with the governor.
The ogoni man who owns the hotel will be compensated, the case dropped and life continues.
Re: Wanted Pdp Youth Leader Replies Wike From Hideout by Flyingngel(m): 9:02am On May 17, 2020
Nigerians politicians have ended up making politics a very bitter game.
Re: Wanted Pdp Youth Leader Replies Wike From Hideout by adekolaelect(m): 9:31am On May 17, 2020
Coldie:

Local govt chairman that has already denied him, and is already supporting wike.

Last last the guy might be a criminal. That eleme/ogoni axis is very bloody, for you to be youth chairman there u have to be very tough
na them them but the guy will surfer if he comes out .

Re: Wanted Pdp Youth Leader Replies Wike From Hideout by Godons1: 9:48am On May 17, 2020
Wike flexing his muscle in Rivers. But power pass power.

Re: Wanted Pdp Youth Leader Replies Wike From Hideout by Powerintoxicate: 10:08am On May 17, 2020
He said he ordered the taskforce to leave the hotel. So it's clear wike was telling the truth. How can you order a taskforce operating by an executive order to leave? Are you mad ni? Nonsense
Re: Wanted Pdp Youth Leader Replies Wike From Hideout by Enamansgs: 11:24am On May 17, 2020
Re: Wanted Pdp Youth Leader Replies Wike From Hideout by okeyben10: 11:38am On May 17, 2020
All i perceive from that write up is fear.

A whole eleme youth lol.but those guys been get mind that year.

C as ds one turn to wuss like a new recruit who has stepped on d toes of a 5 star general.

Wike must b running a military government in that rivers

1 Like

Re: Wanted Pdp Youth Leader Replies Wike From Hideout by TripA(m): 11:54am On May 17, 2020
I'll like to see how this drama ends

(1) (Reply)

Why The State And 18 LGA Chairmen Of APC Loyal To Obaseki Should Remain In APC. / BREAKING: PDP Postpones Edo Guber Primaries As Obaseki Picks Form / All Igbo Behind Biafran Agitation, Backing S’East Serial Violence – CNG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.