Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,189 members, 7,807,643 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

I'm About to Eat This Almajiri Food This Morning [Picture] - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / I'm About to Eat This Almajiri Food This Morning [Picture] (3029 Views)

Watch Almajiri Children Scramble For Remnants Of Food Left By A Man / See What Almajiri Brought In My House In Exchange For Food to eat (photos) / Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm About to Eat This Almajiri Food This Morning [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:57am On May 17, 2020
The food is still on fire, but be patient. For those that are frustrated, kindly drop your hate speech.

The person with the best angry comment with more likes an share gets 100 Naira transfered to his account to buy sniper.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm About to Eat This Almajiri Food This Morning [Picture] by Takeit2017(m): 7:01am On May 17, 2020
Wait me me finish my own first
Then Na to join you Na remain

2 Likes

Re: I'm About to Eat This Almajiri Food This Morning [Picture] by ChewingStick(m): 7:02am On May 17, 2020
grin senior bra, I greet you righteously
Re: I'm About to Eat This Almajiri Food This Morning [Picture] by Marvog(m): 7:05am On May 17, 2020
Sire Ilegendd
If there's any other avenue for us to gain some cash(drawing u, commenting first, ) pls tell us. I could really use it.
Re: I'm About to Eat This Almajiri Food This Morning [Picture] by dukeprince50: 7:05am On May 17, 2020
House boy will cook in the morning and snap the food to show off on NL.
On Instagram, people are showing off cars and other extravagant lifestyle while on NairaLand, il.egend is showing off his pots and plates.
BTW, those ur life changing threads are beautiful to read, if only u had read any of it, u for get sense sha

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm About to Eat This Almajiri Food This Morning [Picture] by Marvog(m): 7:07am On May 17, 2020
Boss we go follow you chop ohh
Re: I'm About to Eat This Almajiri Food This Morning [Picture] by EmekaBlue(m): 7:11am On May 17, 2020
dukeprince50:
On Instagram, people are showing off cars and other extravagant lifestyle while on NL, il.egend is showing off his pots and plates.
BTW, those ur life changing threads are beautiful to read, If only u had read any of it, u for get sense sha
grin
Re: I'm About to Eat This Almajiri Food This Morning [Picture] by iPrevail(m): 7:11am On May 17, 2020
I need 300mb additional data to upload some important documents. Please share if you can thanks.
Re: I'm About to Eat This Almajiri Food This Morning [Picture] by StubbornGENIUS: 7:15am On May 17, 2020
iLegendd:
The food is still on fire, but be patient. For those that are frustrated, kindly drop your hate speech.

The person with the best angry comment with more likes an share gets 100 Naira transfered to his account to buy sniper.

And I thought you cooked and finished it yesterday...

1 Like

Re: I'm About to Eat This Almajiri Food This Morning [Picture] by dukeprince50: 7:17am On May 17, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
And I thought you cooked and finished it yesterday...
he had to cook daily, he's a houseboy

3 Likes

Re: I'm About to Eat This Almajiri Food This Morning [Picture] by iPrevail(m): 7:18am On May 17, 2020
dukeprince50:
On Instagram, people are showing off cars and other extravagant lifestyle while on NL, il.egend is showing off his pots and plates.
BTW, those ur life changing threads are beautiful to read, anyone who read it will have small sense, I wonder why u haven't read it

This guy. Lol.
But those guys on instagram are either living fake lives or have illicit sources of income. Not including footballers and musicians.
People who make legit hard-earned money kinda show off differently.
When I make my millions I'll showoff myself touring every beautiful landscape on this planet.
So abeg free the guy and do your own

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm About to Eat This Almajiri Food This Morning [Picture] by dukeprince50: 7:20am On May 17, 2020
iPrevail:

This guy. Lol.
But those guys on instagram are either living fake lives or have illicit sources of income. Not including footballers and musicians.
People who make legit hard-earned money kinda show off differently.
When I make my millions I'll showoff myself touring every beautiful landscape on this planet.
So abeg free the guy and do your own
that's why he's showing off, his own is also a fake lifestyle, he's just a houseboy that have access to kitchen or probably a cook

5 Likes

Re: I'm About to Eat This Almajiri Food This Morning [Picture] by iPrevail(m): 7:24am On May 17, 2020
dukeprince50:
that's why he's showing off, his own is also a fake lifestyle, he's just a houseboy that have access to kitchen or probably a cook

Seems you know him on a personal level, yeah?
Re: I'm About to Eat This Almajiri Food This Morning [Picture] by dukeprince50: 7:32am On May 17, 2020
Deleted
Re: I'm About to Eat This Almajiri Food This Morning [Picture] by Ximenez(m): 8:13am On May 17, 2020
iLegendd:

Re: I'm About to Eat This Almajiri Food This Morning [Picture] by ugwumichael(m): 9:03am On May 17, 2020
iLegendd:

Sniper is now 500, except you want them to buy indomethiacin sachet 50 and crayfish 50, which is more economical to travel to the land of oblivion

2 Likes

Re: I'm About to Eat This Almajiri Food This Morning [Picture] by Catchfirez: 9:13am On May 17, 2020
iLegendd:

You this mumu guy again. This early morning. As you be idiot Reach you never still get sense.

1 Like

Re: I'm About to Eat This Almajiri Food This Morning [Picture] by Catchfirez: 9:14am On May 17, 2020
ugwumichael:
Sniper is now 500, except you want them to buy indomethiacin sachet 50 and crayfish 50, which is more economical to travel to the land of oblivion

Make you dey asslick . No tell am the truth make him grow up.

2 Likes

Re: I'm About to Eat This Almajiri Food This Morning [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:05am On May 17, 2020
I'm disappointed. No one has won the 100 Naira yet.

Okay, I'll increase it to 500. The person must get 100 likes and 100 shares. I'll be back in the evening or tomorrow to check the winner.
Re: I'm About to Eat This Almajiri Food This Morning [Picture] by Catchfirez: 11:35am On May 17, 2020
iLegendd:
I'm disappointed. No one has won the 100 Naira yet.

Okay, I'll increase it to 500. The person must get 100 likes and 100 shares. I'll be back in the evening or tomorrow to check the winner.

Keep receiving yourself to fill your Little low esteem Ego. That makes you feel like someone on nairaland. You dey take style to throw things ahead knowing fully well you act Childish and stupid. Also in this thread you will still mention how you sleep and bank account grow and don't forget to practice what you preach. Bros make you try borrow brain. You can even write this in your book as nairaland give you inspiration to speak. As your head BiG like bicycle sit thought you go get sense. This thread is already dead. Don't forget to post wetin you go cook later in the day or how generous you've been to make your self feel good. Werey
Re: I'm About to Eat This Almajiri Food This Morning [Picture] by Bluehill1051: 12:37pm On May 17, 2020
@GAZZUZZ
Re: I'm About to Eat This Almajiri Food This Morning [Picture] by sunnychibs(m): 12:46pm On May 17, 2020
Catchfirez:

Keep receiving yourself to fill your Little low esteem Ego. That makes you feel like someone on nairaland. You dey take style to throw things ahead knowing fully well you act Childish and stupid. Also in this thread you will still mention how you sleep and bank account grow and don't forget to practice what you preach. Bros make you try borrow brain. You can even write this in your book as nairaland give you inspiration to speak. As your head BiG like bicycle sit thought you go get sense. This thread is already dead. Don't forget to post wetin you go cook later in the day or how generous you've been to make your self feel good. Werey
Bros, you're trying so hard to win the 5h. grin

7 Likes

Re: I'm About to Eat This Almajiri Food This Morning [Picture] by dukeprince50: 6:21pm On May 17, 2020
sunnychibs:
Bros, you're trying so hard to win the 5h. grin
u noticed too?
Re: I'm About to Eat This Almajiri Food This Morning [Picture] by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 17, 2020
Catchfirez:

i been dey compose my own hate speech since buh e b like say na u go win lass lass grin

Re: I'm About to Eat This Almajiri Food This Morning [Picture] by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 17, 2020
Catchfirez:

i been dey try compose my own hate speech since buh e b like say na u go win lass lass grin

Re: I'm About to Eat This Almajiri Food This Morning [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:23pm On May 17, 2020
Takeit2017:
Wait me me finish my own first
Then Na to join you Na remain

Since no one won it, I'll send 500 Naira card to you as the first commenter. Drop your number and name of network.
Re: I'm About to Eat This Almajiri Food This Morning [Picture] by Takeit2017(m): 11:26pm On May 17, 2020
iLegendd:

Since no one won it, I'll send 500 Naira card to you as the first commenter. Drop your number and name of network.

Thank you boss
Mtn
Re: I'm About to Eat This Almajiri Food This Morning [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:45pm On May 17, 2020
Takeit2017:

Thank you boss
Mtn

Done.
Re: I'm About to Eat This Almajiri Food This Morning [Picture] by Takeit2017(m): 11:50pm On May 17, 2020
iLegendd:

Done.

Thank you boss
Re: I'm About to Eat This Almajiri Food This Morning [Picture] by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 18, 2020
The hardest question in my life would be when someone ask me

Why are people hating on this guy called Ilegendd

I no fit answer seriously

I guess some people are sadist naturally

Even if you don't have anything today, that doesn't mean you should be hating on those that have made it

Do you know how they achieve their greatness

Do you know what they passed through

Do you know the sleepless night and depressed moment they had to reach this level

Please rejoice with people so that they will rejoice with you

Please be happy with people making progress, studied them, learn from them and applied their routines to your own hustle too

In anything you are doing don't stop and keep believing

One day God will answers your prayers too and you will forget the bitterness of the past

#Peace

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Affordable Cakes In Ikotun, Agege, Etc / Affordable Souvenirs, Kitchen And Household Items / Rapha Classic: A Drink Or A Poison? (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.