Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,332 members, 7,780,868 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:18 AM

Deleting Of Exes Numbers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Deleting Of Exes Numbers (543 Views)

Why Do Most Brides Invite Their Exes To Their Weddings? / Heartbroken People Reveal The Extreme Ways They Got Back On Cheating Exes (Pics) / 5 Types Of Exes You Can Hardly Forget And Move On. Do You Agree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deleting Of Exes Numbers by khengxlei(m): 7:50am On May 17, 2020
Guys, after breakup is it still appropriate to keep the digits of your ex...
me:i delete them after breakup
Re: Deleting Of Exes Numbers by luminouz(m): 7:53am On May 17, 2020
You deleted yours, why ask me mine?

You already answered your own question bro cheesy
Re: Deleting Of Exes Numbers by khengxlei(m): 8:01am On May 17, 2020
luminouz:
You deleted yours, why ask me mine?
You already answered your own question bro cheesy
lol... I believe it's not every one that deletes it
Re: Deleting Of Exes Numbers by Oluromantic: 8:07am On May 17, 2020
Me I don't break up. I separate peacefully with girls and we greet once in a while. Once I see you're the wahala type, I quickly quit before going too far.. it's called incompatibility

2 Likes

Re: Deleting Of Exes Numbers by khengxlei(m): 9:09am On May 17, 2020
Oluromantic:
Me I don't break up. I separate peacefully with girls and we greet once in a while. Once I see you're the wahala type, I quickly quit before going too far.. it's called incompatibility
noted:
Re: Deleting Of Exes Numbers by TheLioness: 9:53am On May 17, 2020
I still have his number.

He was my friend before anything else, he is still my friend after everything.

Biko, don't quote me, just tag my moniker.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pregnant Ciara Flaunts Her 'bumpin' Baby Bump In A Sexy Bikini (photos) / A Life Changing Sex Tutorial / Waste Your Marriage Because Of DNA Issue?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.