Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:57 AM

Armed Robbers Invade A Home In Abuja, Captured On CCTV (video) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robbers Invade A Home In Abuja, Captured On CCTV (video) (90062 Views)

Man Stole A Bundle Of Naira Notes From A Cashier's Desk, Caught On CCTV (Video) / CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) / Lockdown: Robbers Invade Lagos, Ogun Communities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Robbers Invade A Home In Abuja, Captured On CCTV (video) by twinskenny(m): 10:01am On May 17, 2020
mixter:

Contact twinskenny
thanks chief
Re: Armed Robbers Invade A Home In Abuja, Captured On CCTV (video) by Stephenomozzy(m): 10:02am On May 17, 2020
Parisian:
They seemed so ruthless. If they could
try to bulldoze the door then they would've probably killed someone. Honestly I don't know people live without owning guns with this violence we see everyday in Nigeria.

The process for legally acquiring one is so damn impossible and stressful that you'd be discouraged to even apply for a owning permit assuming you can even afford one at all. Thing is, whether or not to push for gun laws in Nigeria has a lot of controversy with it... The average Nigerian is power hungry. We just may turn to the Wild West gunslinging at every little provocation

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Robbers Invade A Home In Abuja, Captured On CCTV (video) by Stephenomozzy(m): 10:04am On May 17, 2020
Explorers:

After dropping first, second, others will take cover or run. AR-15 the best here.

Lol... Those guys are too dumb to think a way out of an unexpected counter-attack, even a stun gun would have neutralized all of then.
Re: Armed Robbers Invade A Home In Abuja, Captured On CCTV (video) by Babyforever(f): 10:05am On May 17, 2020
Breastfeed:
By God's grace they will be caught.
I'm not even sure if they were able to steal anything. Instead they even bled.

They want to steal another man's sweat to go an buy big big phones to impress the ladies when Tecno and other similar brands made phones affordable.
I hope they are caught to pay for their crimes.
And what is wrong with men impressing ladies undecided
Re: Armed Robbers Invade A Home In Abuja, Captured On CCTV (video) by srclark: 10:05am On May 17, 2020
Stephenomozzy:

Aah.. Committee of armed robbers for one house!

These number of people in this kind neighborhood and there are no security guards If only the owner of the house had a sniper rifle!!!!!!!!
even a double barrel will do the magic.Just shoot from different windows them must move ahead
Re: Armed Robbers Invade A Home In Abuja, Captured On CCTV (video) by Xcelinteriors(f): 10:07am On May 17, 2020
Macro231101:
it's not there blood. They actually killed 1 of the man's dog so it's d dog blood
Really? Waow
Re: Armed Robbers Invade A Home In Abuja, Captured On CCTV (video) by AsawanaDgreat: 10:07am On May 17, 2020
Body go tell them
Re: Armed Robbers Invade A Home In Abuja, Captured On CCTV (video) by Babyforever(f): 10:08am On May 17, 2020
Offpoint:
Once you hit a quarter million, the first thing you should aquire is a gun. F£ck any mucfucka
What if i eat your money and run away undecided
Re: Armed Robbers Invade A Home In Abuja, Captured On CCTV (video) by Realist2: 10:13am On May 17, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
These people look like people from the President's tribe

The kids in the house identified one of them to Abubakar a nearby Neigbour.

3 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Invade A Home In Abuja, Captured On CCTV (video) by Nobody: 10:15am On May 17, 2020
Asadujames202:
Put on your face mask

Put on your hand's gloves

CCTV no fit unravel a masked face

When una gain entry, the first thing na to blow every CCTV up.

Smash it with Monday hammer

CCTV ain't that useful though

Disclaimer: The above post is in no way supporting a criminal act

Seems like you are a serving armed robber or recently retired one undecided

4 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Invade A Home In Abuja, Captured On CCTV (video) by Reference(m): 10:16am On May 17, 2020
CCTV without either impregnable defences or active deterrents is like NCDC and Covid 19. Observe, record, announce.... but no solution.... practically useless. Those miscreants will still rob, perhaps rape, maim and kill.

With over 60 years of burglary, robbery, assault, kidnapping experience, no Nigerian entrepreneur has thought it worthy to research and deveop devices or home protection systems to deter, capture, maim or kill intruders. This I have thought about for ages and will be doing something about that in the not too distant future.

If you can build and equip a house for tens of millions, what will it cost to protect it actively.

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Invade A Home In Abuja, Captured On CCTV (video) by persius555(m): 10:20am On May 17, 2020
A smart CCTV would send an alert/alarm or email with footages to your phone real time.

These are dumb cameras all over the place. Check my thread for contacts.
Re: Armed Robbers Invade A Home In Abuja, Captured On CCTV (video) by Ramos16(m): 10:23am On May 17, 2020
Niccoloimhotep:
In a sane country, these guys should be nabbed in less than 5 hours. Apart from the camera, their fingerprints are all over the place. Sometimes i wonder why we submit finger prints for bvn and sim pack registration and still cant retrieve prints easily at crime scenes. Everything for this country na failure. Jehovah cry

Yes and No, even in the US, if none of them have been ever arrested before they would have their fingerprint but it will point to nobody, the police do not collect these kind of forensic data from other entities like banks e.t.c, but if they have been arrested in the past they could easily get fingerprints and be nabbed.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Invade A Home In Abuja, Captured On CCTV (video) by TiyTrip: 10:23am On May 17, 2020
O no, so parthetic of these clowns. Now what for them?
Re: Armed Robbers Invade A Home In Abuja, Captured On CCTV (video) by walkwithgod(m): 10:24am On May 17, 2020
Offpoint:
Once you hit a quarter million, the first thing you should aquire is a gun. F£ck any mucfucka

you sabi brother mi.

No time for nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Invade A Home In Abuja, Captured On CCTV (video) by Kokaine(m): 10:29am On May 17, 2020
Xcelinteriors:
Animals. In a sane country, their fingerprint and blood will be use to fish them out but we are in Nigeria sad
what now injured them
Re: Armed Robbers Invade A Home In Abuja, Captured On CCTV (video) by fashrola(m): 10:30am On May 17, 2020
And they are wearing nose mask to rob... Very coward robbers grin
Re: Armed Robbers Invade A Home In Abuja, Captured On CCTV (video) by Kokaine(m): 10:30am On May 17, 2020
DaddyGngeess:
Na woo, the way this boys rob in Abuja no be small thing
they came with cutlasses. If to say that man get gun now he for finish all of them
Re: Armed Robbers Invade A Home In Abuja, Captured On CCTV (video) by Stephenomozzy(m): 10:45am On May 17, 2020
srclark:
even a double barrel will do the magic.Just shoot from different windows them must move ahead

After they have breached your peace, you want them to move ahead? Ah.... You're far too kind Sah
Re: Armed Robbers Invade A Home In Abuja, Captured On CCTV (video) by kayyat(f): 10:48am On May 17, 2020
Can never forget the experience.. How I was woken from sleep with the most illuminated torchlight I have ever seen, the way my body was shaking uncontrollably, was asked to remain facedown on my bed with a foot on my head and another on my back, how they kicked us around in the house, collected money and gadgets.. Three years after, a small noise still wakes me up and I'll start shaking and reliving the experience all over..May God continue to watch over us
lalasticlala:
Watch the moment some armed robbers invaded a home in Abuja at night as captured on CCTV.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNZVAUeD0ZI

3 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Invade A Home In Abuja, Captured On CCTV (video) by tonididdy(m): 10:50am On May 17, 2020
na aboki work be all this one: na once them they know them.

barca jersey,
jumpey skinny jeans,
cutlass,
nose mask for robbery cheesy
Re: Armed Robbers Invade A Home In Abuja, Captured On CCTV (video) by walkwithgod(m): 10:50am On May 17, 2020
senjutsu:

After reading the first part of your statement, I thought I saw neatly used gun. My heart don cut �

lol, you don burst my head o
Re: Armed Robbers Invade A Home In Abuja, Captured On CCTV (video) by micflo28(m): 10:52am On May 17, 2020
Aboki robbers. What if the occupant from upstairs uses his AK47 to spray them down. Its not only safe you have a CCTV camera, also get a big sounding Amber Alarm to alert neighbors that you are being robbed so they invite the police. That is if you cannot get a gun to challenge them

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Invade A Home In Abuja, Captured On CCTV (video) by micflo28(m): 10:54am On May 17, 2020
Imagine one looked into the camera with his bare face. Amateur robbers grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Invade A Home In Abuja, Captured On CCTV (video) by tsspsolutions: 10:55am On May 17, 2020
They can only run but can't hide. Sooner or later, they'd be apprehended.

Kindly check my signature if you're in need of such a surveillance system.
Re: Armed Robbers Invade A Home In Abuja, Captured On CCTV (video) by LinkolnTech(m): 10:59am On May 17, 2020
Fact.

Install cameras in your home or office, and keep an eye on everything!! We can provide a custom designed surveillance layout at no cost. Protect your family, home and assets today. Start by giving us a call.

Now visit www.Linkolntech.com.ng to get secure your environment from intruders like this.

Call: +2348139633617
WhatsApp: https:///2348115659582

#security #homesecurity #ptz #4k #wireless #visonic #hikvision #hikconnect #CCTV #HDCCTV #IPCCTV #DVR #NVR #wirelessintruderalarms #intruderalarms #smarttracking #remoteviewing #monitored #installation #repairs #maintenance #surveillance #alarminstallation #cctvinstallation #cabling #cctvonvessel #safety

humilitypays:
Nigerians and economising things, even their security.

When they want to install a CVTV camera for a Nigerian, when the technician tells them sir we have HD camera for NGN150,000 and we have normal camera for NGN40,000 the Nigerian man will say use the normal camera na the same work them go do, but when you watch footage from a Nigerian CVTV camera later, you will think you are watching 1994 FIFA World Cup on your black and white TV where you use jersey number and hair style to guess which player belongs to your country team angry

If you must install a CVTV camera in your house or office, please go for the quality cameras for your own safety!!
Re: Armed Robbers Invade A Home In Abuja, Captured On CCTV (video) by thatigboman: 11:00am On May 17, 2020
Realist2:

The kids in the house identified one of them to Abubakar a nearby Neigbour.
which part of abuja is this?
Re: Armed Robbers Invade A Home In Abuja, Captured On CCTV (video) by Drizzy5001(m): 11:01am On May 17, 2020
E be like say the CCTV camera, na 1.5 mega pixel grin

Re: Armed Robbers Invade A Home In Abuja, Captured On CCTV (video) by nairamaniac: 11:05am On May 17, 2020
Niccoloimhotep:
In a sane country, these guys should be nabbed in less than 5 hours. Apart from the camera, their fingerprints are all over the place. Sometimes i wonder why we submit finger prints for bvn and sim pack registration and still cant retrieve prints easily at crime scenes. Everything for this country na failure. Jehovah cry

Thats becos those in the goveent partake in similar robbery acts. Do you want them to implicate themselves?

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Invade A Home In Abuja, Captured On CCTV (video) by vertueptime: 11:06am On May 17, 2020
If they catch these armed robbers make them kill them, or cut one of thier legs and one of their hands, jungle justice is ment for this type of people

lalasticlala:
Watch the moment some armed robbers invaded a home in Abuja at night as captured on CCTV.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNZVAUeD0ZI

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Cyriacus Onunkwo: Charles Nnana Arrested At His Wedding For Killing Rev. Father / Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos / My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexually’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.