Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,204 members, 7,780,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:07 PM

Please Pray For Me, That My Plan To Approach Her Works - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Pray For Me, That My Plan To Approach Her Works (418 Views)

If Juju Person Sabi Pray For Him Juju Pass You, Him Go Win You (pic) / Adeboye Visits Borno, Seeks Spiritual Approach To End Terrorism (Photos) / Pastor Touching Men's Manhood To Pray For Them (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Pray For Me, That My Plan To Approach Her Works by Mdmelijah: 8:26am On May 17, 2020
So I'm off to church, I asked a question about how I will approach a girl I saw on last week on Sunday.

Her beauty and spirituality was quite overwhelming the last time I saw her, couldn't help but stare but today I think I have finally have a plan. Since no one could come up with a morale boosting approach, I think I would just approach one of her friends that I see may be more accommodating and more approachable and then maybe through her I will get her attention.

I hope God won't be angry trying to use one of his daughters to approach another of his daughters.

My brothers and sisters please pray with me, that she looks my way and smiles at me.
Re: Please Pray For Me, That My Plan To Approach Her Works by helinues: 8:28am On May 17, 2020
In M.I, your purpose of going to church today is because of a lady?

I pray for you to receive sense ..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Please Pray For Me, That My Plan To Approach Her Works by Stephenomozzy(m): 8:29am On May 17, 2020
In this century? You really eanna do toasting by proxy? Show some confidence bro. Plus, if she's as spiritual as you believe, she'll need more than her friend to smile upon you
Re: Please Pray For Me, That My Plan To Approach Her Works by Oluromantic: 8:37am On May 17, 2020
In ATM's voice The thunder that will fire you is processing .

You want to distract a worker in the house of God with temptation
Re: Please Pray For Me, That My Plan To Approach Her Works by Anyahuruagu: 8:38am On May 17, 2020
Nigga buy some confidence and approach her... Start by being friends with her, don't ask her out until you are sure or you notice she's free around you..

Talk to her you will be surprised, girls hate weak niggas oo.

Upgrade mojo and start a convo.
Re: Please Pray For Me, That My Plan To Approach Her Works by Sososo(f): 8:44am On May 17, 2020
Approach her directly that is you are ready for a serious relationship that will lead to marriage
Re: Please Pray For Me, That My Plan To Approach Her Works by donbachi(m): 8:48am On May 17, 2020
U again?..as u go to dat church today..pray for wisdom,for it is profitable to direct.
Re: Please Pray For Me, That My Plan To Approach Her Works by Mdmelijah: 11:06am On May 17, 2020
Oluromantic:
In ATM's voice The thunder that will fire you is processing .

You want to distract a worker in the house of God with temptation
Approaching a lady is distraction how?
Re: Please Pray For Me, That My Plan To Approach Her Works by Mdmelijah: 11:07am On May 17, 2020
helinues:
In M.I, your purpose of going to church today is because of a lady?

I pray for you to receive sense ..
I hope you went to church today?
Re: Please Pray For Me, That My Plan To Approach Her Works by Mdmelijah: 11:08am On May 17, 2020
Stephenomozzy:
In this century? You really eanna do toasting by proxy? Show some confidence bro. Plus, if she's as spiritual as you believe, she'll need more than her friend to smile upon you
you have not still said or written anything helpful
Re: Please Pray For Me, That My Plan To Approach Her Works by helinues: 11:09am On May 17, 2020
Mdmelijah:
I hope you went to church today?

Are they sharing palliative items? Me like freebies well we'll.. grin
Re: Please Pray For Me, That My Plan To Approach Her Works by Mdmelijah: 11:10am On May 17, 2020
helinues:

Are they sharing palliative items? Me like freebies well we'll.. grin
okkkk bwet bwet u want to go to church for free food
Re: Please Pray For Me, That My Plan To Approach Her Works by Stephenomozzy(m): 11:10am On May 17, 2020
Mdmelijah:
you have not still said or written anything helpful

There's this thing called, reading comprehension.

In my statement, there's an advice to approach her by yourself and not through a proxy. It is better for the lady to have a personal impression of you than a third party account.

Oh, so you wanted me to give bible verses, prophesies and prayer points?

Aiit.. Shift
Re: Please Pray For Me, That My Plan To Approach Her Works by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:19am On May 17, 2020
Mdmelijah:
So I'm off to church, I asked a question about how I will approach a girl I saw on last week on Sunday.

Her beauty and spirituality was quite overwhelming the last time I saw her, couldn't help but stare but today I think I have finally have a plan. Since no one could come up with a morale boosting approach, I think I would just approach one of her friends that I see may be more accommodating and more approachable and then maybe through her I will get her attention.

I hope God won't be angry trying to use one of his daughters to approach another of his daughters.

My brothers and sisters please pray with me, that she looks my way and smiles at me.
You a disobeying lock-down all because of a girl. If dem catch you and you are interogated on your state network news, hope you will state this as the reason.

(1) (Reply)

Download Apostle Arome Osayi Messages / I Fast And Pray But I Keep On Going To Brothel Help! / Possible Timing Of The Rapture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.