Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,380 members, 7,808,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

How To Get 50GB Free Data + 100% Data Bonus On MTN 4G - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Get 50GB Free Data + 100% Data Bonus On MTN 4G (1531 Views)

How Do I Use The Free MTN Free Data Bonus That Comes With Data Subscription / MTN 9GB For N2000: How To Get Double Data Bonus / How To Activate Glo Oga Sim Data Bonus | Grab 3.5gb For #1000 Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get 50GB Free Data + 100% Data Bonus On MTN 4G by Skipogist: 9:00am On May 17, 2020
Mtn have decided to reward its 3G users who upgrade to MTN 4G with free 50GB worth of data + 100% double data for 3months.

Although this service has been in existence before now, they formerly give 4G free data + 100% data bonus to users who upgrade successfully but now it has been modified to serve us better.

But before you proceed with the sim upgrade, make sure your device Is 4G enabled so you can be able to utilize the free 50GB data allocated to you.

HOW TO UPGRADE MTN 3G SIM TO 4G SIM

Your mtn sim + Pack (not necessary)
A valid I.D card (national I.D, Drivers license, Voters card e.t.c)
Now, visit any mtn accredited centre and ask them to upgrade your 3G sim to 4G
Just chill for sometime for them to attend to you and connect you to the 4G network.
Lastly, you’ll be directed on when to start using the mtn 4G sim and they’ll also instruct you on how to go about the free 50GB data.
That’s all on upgrading to Mtn 4G sim but what if you are finding it difficult locating an mtn office in your location? Then continue reading…

HOW TO LOCATE THE NEAREST MTN OFFICE IN MY LOCATION

Simply dial *123*1*7# to know the nearest mtn center in your area after which you can then ask for directions in order to locate the mtn office for a sim upgrade.

Lastly, bear the following terms and conditions in mind;

The 50GB data can only be utilized on a 4G enabled device and won’t work on an average 3G/2G/Edge device.
The 100% data offer is available on all device and can be tethered to your PC via hotspot or other means.
That’s all.

Get the code through the below link
Source: http://skipogist.com/how-to-get-50gb-free-data-100-data-bonus-on-mtn-4g/

Re: How To Get 50GB Free Data + 100% Data Bonus On MTN 4G by Skye123: 8:10am On Oct 04, 2020
What about if I buy a new SIM??

(1) (Reply)

120 Feet Mast For Sale / The World Will Experience 15 Days Of Total Darkness In November! / FORENSIC DNA PROFILING: Strengths And Limitations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.