Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

Buccaneers Confraternity (The National Associations Of Sea Lords) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Buccaneers Confraternity (The National Associations Of Sea Lords) (76111 Views)

Confraternity Stripped Girls For Mimicking Their Mode Of Greeting / Nigerian Eiye Confraternity Members Arrested By Police In Italy. See Photos / Aiye, Eiye, Buccaneers Cult Groups Renounce Membership In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buccaneers Confraternity (The National Associations Of Sea Lords) by pompo47: 8:10pm On May 20, 2020
FrontRunner:

There was no need asking to know the school unless you're after something else.The theme of his post was very simple and clear.We no dey kill mmadu.na from one Dem dey take count two.

But he has added the missing piece.He said they fought until both sides called a truce.

1 Like

Re: Buccaneers Confraternity (The National Associations Of Sea Lords) by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 20, 2020
Nemesis0147:
you see your life?
guy you are a bloody cultist
....so if person come beat you brother for house, injure am join when e nor do anything u go sitdown dae look... Gerrout... I m a cultist... Oga i'm done with school with cgpa of 4.46...
Re: Buccaneers Confraternity (The National Associations Of Sea Lords) by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 20, 2020
pompo47:

But he has added the missing piece.He said they fought until both sides called a truce.
Like I said,the first rule in BAN is to remain low key quietly after belonging and the orientation continues never to show urself publicly in order not invite unnecessary attention and rivalry but many fail to abide by the Code.imagine someone that just got initiated and his lobbying friend already knows.Laggers should know that trebor chopping is not BAN and tomorrow now Dem go use that one count scores say Dem kill a Lord.sighs.

3 Likes

Re: Buccaneers Confraternity (The National Associations Of Sea Lords) by Nemesis0147(m): 8:37pm On May 20, 2020
Macro231101:
....so if person come beat you brother for house, injure am join when e nor do anything u go sitdown dae look... Gerrout... I m a cultist... Oga i'm done with school with cgpa of 4.46...
good for u
who your cgpa help ma?

1 Like

Re: Buccaneers Confraternity (The National Associations Of Sea Lords) by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 20, 2020
Macro231101:
Why you dey even follow LOB wey no see the Light argue?
Even the Bible says there's time for everything.
A time to kill and a time to die.
A time for war and a time for peace.
Wetin LOB See?!

1 Like

Re: Buccaneers Confraternity (The National Associations Of Sea Lords) by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 20, 2020
Nemesis0147:
good for u
who your cgpa help ma?
I joined BAN right from my first year in school about a decade ago and right from when I joined til I graduated in all the rough seas and storm I watched and saw every Lord I knew from my deck and era graduated and excelled.Many are officers now in their varies fields while some have left the shores of this country.Me myself I graduated with 2:1 and gainfully employed working with a maritime firm in Calabar.
BAN is a way of Life.What ever chioces you make you should be ready to live by the consequences.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buccaneers Confraternity (The National Associations Of Sea Lords) by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 20, 2020
FrontRunner:

I joined BAN right from my first year in school about a decade ago and right from when I joined til I graduated in all the rough seas and storm I watched and saw every Lord I knew from my deck and era graduated and excelled.Many are officers now in their varies fields while some have left the shores of this country.Me myself I graduated with 2:1 and gainfully employed working with a maritime firm in Calabar.
BAN is a way of Life.What ever chioces you make you should be ready to live by the consequences.
Tell dem oo.. Just make your way the way.... My HOD self was d FC den.... Bucca sweet...... Na RS dae make sailor dae skillful... Even some lords may go singapore because of RS are all Graduate

2 Likes

Re: Buccaneers Confraternity (The National Associations Of Sea Lords) by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 20, 2020
Macro231101:
Tell dem oo.. Just make your way the way.... My HOD self was d FC den.... Bucca sweet...... Na RS dae make sailor dae skillful... Even some lords may go singapore because of RS are all Graduate
True my brother.The most stubborn, troublesome and feared Lord then in my Deck.Very Dogged and rugged,na so e dey travel up and down dey cos borax ,many of us feared he may never make it or graduate because of the many fingers he had biten but after two extra years he melo down and finally graduated.Today he is a sub- lieutenant in the Navy currently married with a child.
Re: Buccaneers Confraternity (The National Associations Of Sea Lords) by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 20, 2020
FrontRunner:

True my brother.The most stubborn, troublesome and feared Lord then in my Deck.Very Dogged and rugged,na so e dey travel up and down dey cos borax ,many of us feared he may never make it or graduate because of the many fingers he had biten but after two extra years he melo down and finally graduated.Today he is a sub- lieutenant in the Navy currently married with a child.
which deck u salt.... Mine was Bermuda
Re: Buccaneers Confraternity (The National Associations Of Sea Lords) by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 20, 2020
Macro231101:
Tell dem oo.. Just make your way the way[b].... My HOD self was d FC den....[/b] Bucca sweet...... Na RS dae make sailor dae skillful... Even some lords may go singapore because of RS are all Graduate
Singa Singapore,Tanker D Driver,Santa D Finest are very popular faces in the society yet not many know them as Lord's.Even one past Governor's of crossriver state is a rugged Lord.
"So any prominent person iburu ihe Alora call am somebody ooo" e get why.
Salted Honduras.
Re: Buccaneers Confraternity (The National Associations Of Sea Lords) by HrmOlolade(m): 11:09pm On May 20, 2020
bebanky:

njhzra for you... Rugged klm xzf

God bless u bro, nothing is like freedom
Re: Buccaneers Confraternity (The National Associations Of Sea Lords) by Ugwoji101(m): 7:13pm On May 21, 2020
Singa Singapore,Tanker D Driver,Santa D Finest are very popular faces in the society yet not many know them as Lord's.Even one past Governor's of crossriver state is a rugged Lord.
Salted Honduras.
May ur B never C ur V. BAN is a way of life who no come no go know.I joined BAN in my first year and i have never regretted joining it till date.All the orientations about life, i got it from BAN. Today,I am a lawyer of nine years post call and my wife,siblings,friends and colleagues know me as LORD.I am proud of who i am...

1 Like

Re: Buccaneers Confraternity (The National Associations Of Sea Lords) by Nobody: 2:05am On May 22, 2020
Macro231101:
which deck u salt.... Mine was Bermuda
Zn ehttrq oebguref shvv urer
Re: Buccaneers Confraternity (The National Associations Of Sea Lords) by Nobody: 2:06am On May 22, 2020
Ugwoji101:

Salted Honduras.
May ur B never C ur V. BAN is a way of life who no come no go know.I joined BAN in my first year and i have never regretted joining it till date.All the orientations about life, i got it from BAN. Today,I am a lawyer of nine years post call and my wife,siblings,friends and colleagues know me as LORD.I am proud of who i am...
Re: Buccaneers Confraternity (The National Associations Of Sea Lords) by Karemarealty288(m): 8:48am On May 22, 2020
xykms101:
Your friend had just seen the light, buccaneering is very far from a secret society or a dangerous journey but an adventure and a way of life...

We only stand for love, transparency, togetherness, orderliness, honesty, championing and sharing each other's problems and positively seeking to solve them, promoting each other's welfare and well being, creating a sample society for the world to copy from and we also promote objectivity, fairness and social justice generally.

Though there are bad eggs and impersonators who always like to portray the association in bad light but never judge the people you know nothing about

It's not in buccaneers attitude to vent troubles we are good loving people and peace makers.

Lol.....The same light you gave to Scabata until he died of Armed robbery......

1 Like

Re: Buccaneers Confraternity (The National Associations Of Sea Lords) by Nobody: 9:03am On May 22, 2020
Ugwoji101:

Salted Honduras.
Awu..May yours too.
Re: Buccaneers Confraternity (The National Associations Of Sea Lords) by Dayoung335: 11:06am On May 22, 2020
Guy can you just hear yourself, I thought you guys don't practice violence?

What kind of weapons did your frat members use to fight back@the bolded? Definitely not finger nails!

Confra na confra!

You can preach the buccaneers-are-saints-bullshit to the ignorant not to us wey don experience cultism first hand!

Flee from cultism before it's too late!

Macro231101:
Retailation must always dae nw.... We fought and fought till dae calll for peace since exam was close by and we gats read... Acada b4 anytiin

2 Likes

Re: Buccaneers Confraternity (The National Associations Of Sea Lords) by Nobody: 11:12am On May 22, 2020
Dayoung335:

What kind of weapons did your frat members use to fight back@the bolded? Definitely not finger nails!

Confra na confra!

You can preach the buccaneers-are-saints-bullshit to the ignorant not to us wey don experience cultism first hand!

Be thou as it may...we nor fit fold hands date look na...normal street OT self ..confra or no contra ..if person beat u or slap u shey u go fold hands

1 Like

Re: Buccaneers Confraternity (The National Associations Of Sea Lords) by Nobody: 11:13am On May 22, 2020
Dayoung335:

Confra na confra!

Be thou as it may...we nor fit fold hands date look na...normal street OT self ..confra or no contra ..if person beat u or slap u shey u go fold hands??
Re: Buccaneers Confraternity (The National Associations Of Sea Lords) by Nobody: 11:20am On May 22, 2020
Karemarealty288:

Lol.....The same light you gave to Scabata until he died of Armed robbery......
He never practiced True Ban...if he did ,he will know we don't practice such...no matter where u find yourself just practice Ban...that's why its NPNP...even in times of RS ABS is allowed... Bro...My Hod and dean is still a rugged Lord because they make there way the way...check all frat who dae graduate for school pass na Lord because Na school be our primary assignment even b4 Ban self...so no use scabata judge other lords...Even my humbel self I'm a graduate of Petroleum Engr ...with a very good cgpa

2 Likes

Re: Buccaneers Confraternity (The National Associations Of Sea Lords) by Nobody: 11:22am On May 22, 2020
Meeyankee:

Njhzra Sbe lbh
Re: Buccaneers Confraternity (The National Associations Of Sea Lords) by Nobody: 1:33pm On May 22, 2020
Macro231101:
Njhzra Sbe lbh
Nbh gbb gbb ehttrq,senz juvpu qrpx??
Re: Buccaneers Confraternity (The National Associations Of Sea Lords) by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 22, 2020
Meeyankee:

Nbh gbb gbb ehttrq,senz juvpu qrpx??
OrezHqN....Jung bs lbh
Re: Buccaneers Confraternity (The National Associations Of Sea Lords) by Hugo55(m): 4:51pm On May 22, 2020
all these nbx, orhgx, and all these letters what do they mean? don't get all these at all.

1 Like

Re: Buccaneers Confraternity (The National Associations Of Sea Lords) by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 22, 2020
Ona zhfg fnvy njhzra!!

1 Like

Re: Buccaneers Confraternity (The National Associations Of Sea Lords) by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 22, 2020
hidhrhis:
Good morning to you all

I will try to be brief as much as possible

A Close Friend of mine just joined a confraternity called Alora popularly known as Buccaneers and i've being trying to reason with him on how Cultism kills even went ahead to show him some pictures of cult members killed on their Final examination in School but he is adamant claiming Buccaneers are rich men and brilliant people's Cult group that they don't kill but i still tried convincing him that sooner or later a cult war may arise leading to killing of people and they wont start the killings from the top notch in the cycle rather from the newbies and junior members thinking he will budge instead he has being memorizing all their slangs,playing all their songs even went ahead to post on facebook and whatsapp their signs and code words.

I dont know what to do or tell him again i've tried researching on google about this confraternity killing incidence but found none besides i'm baffled with the rate at which youth are joining this confraternity, the rate is alarming and i think they may be compromised at some point to kill which will result in spree killings.

Guys what's your take on this?.
Are buccanners saint who dont kill like their Aiye and Counterpart?.

buccaneers aren't troublesome, they try to avoid trouble as much as they can,they have good policies,they fit use money settle many things,they fit even pay anoda confra to avenge them instead but sometimes when they aren't able to avoid trouble, they can become violent themselves and unluckily any of them can be In danger then

1 Like

Re: Buccaneers Confraternity (The National Associations Of Sea Lords) by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 22, 2020
Hugo55:
all these nbx, orhgx, and all these letters what do they mean? don't get all these at all.
u can't
Re: Buccaneers Confraternity (The National Associations Of Sea Lords) by Nobody: 1:17am On May 23, 2020
Hugo55:
The Bottomline is OP Should focus more on his Goals rather than what he is trying to avoid.Your friend has chosen his path don't be a distraction.You should focus on yours.
It's not all about graduating but graduating and getting something meaningful and gainful out of whatever skills/knowledge u must have acquired.
Re: Buccaneers Confraternity (The National Associations Of Sea Lords) by Ugwoji101(m): 5:16am On May 23, 2020
NJZRA,YBEQ NER EHTTRQ
Re: Buccaneers Confraternity (The National Associations Of Sea Lords) by Ugwoji101(m): 5:23am On May 23, 2020
OrezHqN....Jung bs lbh
Ehttrq qrpx
Re: Buccaneers Confraternity (The National Associations Of Sea Lords) by Ugwoji101(m): 5:25am On May 23, 2020
Ona zhfg fnvy njhzra!!
EHTTRQYL
Re: Buccaneers Confraternity (The National Associations Of Sea Lords) by Arturitoroman: 7:27am On May 23, 2020
abeg let me unfollow this useless thread jorh. una don overtake here

Op run from that your friend..if you value your life.. make dem nor use u count scores..

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Eiye Gang Members Arrested In Italy After Being Exposed By Nigerian Girl. Photos / Corpse Of Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Who Was Shot Dead (Graphic Pics) / Wife And Husband Throwing Stones At Each Other In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.