Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,780 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:03 PM

It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor (15293 Views)

Peter Obi: Aloy Ejimakor Criticises Kwankwaso Over "Anti-Igbo" Comment / Aloy Ejimakor Reacts To Reports Of UK Designating Of IPOB As A Terror Group / Aloy Ejimakor: I’m Receiving Death Threats From IPOB Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by OfoIgbo: 12:10pm On May 17, 2020
post=89641855:

Dumb I guess you and your tribe will come and stop Igbos not to access the sea when the time comes grin or your usual rant on social media ? grin grin River Niger is covered by international law, Igbo land doesn't end in southeast

The map you attached is not very realistic because it grants Ijaws large expanses of non-Ijaw territory, which includes bits of Igboland, all of Ogoniland, even Port-Harcourt e.t.c.

9 Likes

Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by Throwback: 12:12pm On May 17, 2020
Odingo1:
The problem with some Yorubas is that they refuse to learn. I wonder how they believed that the SE is landlocked.

SE is only landlocked to the ocean but have river channel close to ocean. River Niger is an international waterways in which every emerging country will have access to. Before Nigeria-Biafra war, Onitsha river port is fully functional.

Maybe they believe that singing that SE is landlocked will scare Igbos from having Biafra. They want to die in one Nigeria.

Mali and Niger have access to River Niger.

Have Mali and Niger traveled through Nigeria with their ships to access the sea?

Biafra is not only landlocked from the sea like Mali and Niger, but Biafra has the extra misfortune of being landlocked inside another country called Nigeria, just as Lesotho is landlocked inside South Africa.

This is a case of double wahala for dead body

7 Likes

Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by OfoIgbo: 12:14pm On May 17, 2020
helinues:

Then ask your representatives to demand for amendment in the Constitution

At the appropriate time, Igbos will make it known that Igbos are not just in the SE. Gowon and Nasir are not the final arbiters of the extent of Igboland.

10 Likes

Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:15pm On May 17, 2020
Throwback:

I like your map showing the pathway of the River Niger whose delta into the sea is in Nigeria.

Can you please avail us the information on how many times Niger Republic and Mali have used the river Niger to ship imports/exports from/to the sea through Nigeria, since Nigeria is the country through which River Niger connects with the Sea?

Or is it that Mali and Niger do not know of their rights to use the international waterway the way Biafrans plan to use it like their birthright without recourse to the country that will be traversed to ultimately access the sea?
Do you know what's involve to dredge River Niger from Mali down to Nigeria and the distance Unlike Igbo land that's very close to the sea

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by Odingo1: 12:15pm On May 17, 2020
helinues:

How will you cross to the River Niger without passing through Nigeria territory ( SS)?
River Niger is an international waterways, Nigeria have no right to stop Biafran ship from crossing into the ocean using river Niger.

Austria in Europe have one of the biggest river port, do they have access to ocean no, but the use river Danube which is an international waterways to have access to ocean.

No country have right to block an international waterways because it passes through your country. Country can only have security checks and nothing more. The ships pry the waterways with international flags.

15 Likes

Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by Chimaraymond455: 12:15pm On May 17, 2020
We have so many tribes in Nigeria why must it be only Igbo thread on nairaland embarassed
Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by helinues: 12:15pm On May 17, 2020
OfoIgbo:

At the appropriate time, Igbos will make it known that Igbos are not just in the SE. Gowon and Nasir are not the final arbiters of the extent of Igboland.

So we can agree for now that SE is landlocked until you made the adjustment?

2 Likes

Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by sesan85(m): 12:16pm On May 17, 2020
post=89639422:

Below is River Niger is an international waterway, many of you are plan dumb
Uche Okoye the cretinous dumbass, does it mean Mali is not landlocked because the River Niger also passes through there? Sub-slowpoke!

3 Likes

Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by helinues: 12:17pm On May 17, 2020
Odingo1:

It is an international water ways, Nigeria have no right to stop Biafran ship from crossing into the ocean.

Passing through SS or you don't know what you are saying?

2 Likes

Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by gidgiddy: 12:17pm On May 17, 2020
Gabkosh:
Eyah sorry. You people need education on what landlocked means.

Theres a difference between being landlocked and having access to the sea. In the map below, anyone can see that the Azumini blue River runs from the tip of Abia state into the ocean. With the right dredging, ships and badges can easily sail to, and from, Abia state

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by Gabkosh: 12:21pm On May 17, 2020
maestroferddi:
So you chose to remain obtuse despite the free lecture/education you are getting here?

We spend time and resources releasing materials and intellectual capital which were painstakingly garnered to folks f.o.c.

Get yourself up to speed/scratch...

Lol, I don't know who is more dumb between you and your so called Lecturer.

Are you telling me Mali is not landlocked, or kogi that housed both Niger and benue rivers is not landlocked. Are you this dunce that you don't know what landlocked means. Lecture kee you.

3 Likes

Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:22pm On May 17, 2020
sesan85:
Uche Okoye the cretinous dumbass, does it mean Mali is not landlocked because the River Niger also passes through there? Sub-slowpoke!
Dumb who is Uche okoye Google the distance from Mali to Atlantic Ocean through River Niger you will understand better Otondo

6 Likes

Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by Gabkosh: 12:25pm On May 17, 2020
post=89642522:

Do you know what's involve to dredge River Niger from Mali down to Nigeria and the distance Unlike Igbo land that's very close to the sea
The funniest thing is how you being proud of this your stupidity. grin

1 Like

Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by Gabkosh: 12:26pm On May 17, 2020
gidgiddy:

Theres a difference between being landlocked and having access to the sea. In the map below, anyone can see that the Azumini blue River runs from the tip of Abia state into the ocean. With the right dredging, ships and badges can easily sail to, and from, Abia state
Show me the coastline in abia. Every Rivers flow to the ocean. Stop acting dumb.

1 Like

Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by afube: 12:26pm On May 17, 2020
Glorymax:
One thing stands out clearly and the earlier it sinks into the minds of those who do not wish to learn the History of nations, and how they emerge, better starts now to think differently.

So what am saying is, Nigeria as it is presently constituted, will not continue for long. Instead of bordering yourselves on how to counter Igbo agitations for independent nation, better channel your energy with what benefits you and prepare for the future because Sooner or Later, in peace or in pieces, Nigeria will seize for it is not a nation

you are a correct man.................you hate someone yet you do not want the person to leave.if you want ndigbo to stay in the federation, then give them reasons why it is beneficial for them to so.

2 Likes

Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by Odingo1: 12:26pm On May 17, 2020
helinues:

Passing through SS or you don't know what you are saying?

Do you really know the meaning of international waterways. No country have right to block another country ship from crossing the water part in their own country territory.

11 Likes

Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:27pm On May 17, 2020
Gabkosh:
The funniest thing is how you being proud of this your stupidity. grin
Is River Niger not international water

8 Likes

Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by Gabkosh: 12:28pm On May 17, 2020
Throwback:

Mali and Niger have access to River Niger.

Have Mali and Niger traveled through Nigeria with their ships to access the sea?

Biafra is not only landlocked from the sea like Mali and Niger, but Biafra has the extra misfortune of being landlocked inside another country called Nigeria, just as Lesotho is landlocked inside South Africa.

This is a case of double wahala for dead body
They don't want to accept the truth.Let them carry ship to other continents without passing through Niger delta na

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by Odingo1: 12:29pm On May 17, 2020
Gabkosh:
Show me the coastline in abia. Every Rivers flow to the ocean. Stop acting dumb.
You keep on insulting, you are the dumbest one here. Igbo hatred will kill one day.

Illiterate old man, go and read the meaning of international waterways.

8 Likes

Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by Gabkosh: 12:31pm On May 17, 2020
post=89642908:

Is River Niger not international water
Is Mali and Niger non landlocked. Because river Niger passes through them. Is kogi non landlocked because both river Niger and benue met there before entering the Atlantic Ocean through south south. Name one time Niger republic of Mali have taken ship through Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by Odingo1: 12:32pm On May 17, 2020
Gabkosh:
They don't want to accept the truth.Let them carry ship to other continents without passing through Niger delta na
For your mind Niger delta which Igbos are indigenous to will not allow Biafra ships to pass through it territory.

If they have Niger Delta republic they will have the best relationship with Biafra because Igbos are indigenous there. Keep on fooling yourself with your hatred mindset.

9 Likes

Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by Gabkosh: 12:32pm On May 17, 2020
Odingo1:

You keep on insulting, you are the dumbest one here. Igbo hatred will kill one day.

Illiterate old man, go and read the meaning of international waterways.
Dundee, Show the coastline I repeat. Odensi. So Mali and Niger are not landlocked because river Niger passes through them. Educated illiterate old man like you.

2 Likes

Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by maestroferddi: 12:32pm On May 17, 2020
Gabkosh:
Lol, I don't know who is more dumb between you and your so called Lecturer.

Are you telling me Mali is not landlocked, or kogi that housed both Niger and benue rivers is not landlocked. Are you this dunce that you don't know what landlocked means. Lecture kee you.
You are obviously simple-minded.

The context of landlocked here is principally centered on access to the sea. Nobody has told you the South East is coastal to the Atlantic as any half-wit can get themselves a map to see things....

We have been telling you that in the event of self-determination the vessels and cargo from the South East can reach international waters by virtue of international waterways passing through her territory.

You are just here to make noxious noise...Try to raise your game, ogbeni...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by Nobody: 12:34pm On May 17, 2020
Tissaia:
WOW! I didn't expect this from South eastern, believe u me I'm far from the tribalistic person i portray myself here, sometimes is just to troll, but most is sarcasm. My director is an Igbo man, and we recommended it to the Council. I believe bridge building and true federalism is the answer. The average Igbo man wants to enjoy life to the fullest, not a bad thing. But Nigerian government is the problem. We talk about fraud and we tag igbos, we talk about ritualist we tag the Yoruba. Almajiris we tag the North. What all have in common is poverty and lack of good environment and government, one to prosper. If Nigerian Government give us good environment and security to prosper, no one will even think of breaking out of nigeria. The south are not happy with the North, because they see most of the answer to our problems, can be tackle by the northerners. Like protesting against bad governance, education and stoping this Almajiri system. Believe u me the young northerners are different from the old ones, especially the educated ones. (Don't mind my grammatical errors) The politicians use tribalism and religious beliefs to their advantage but 90% of northeners regretted voting Buhari, because they con us into believing GEJ is supporting Boko Haram and Buhari will defeat Boko Haram, pure scam by the white people. For me I still believe the white people and the Arabs have hands in Nigeria's problems.

Yenefer you've really changed. You've seen the light. By the way, seems you're obsessed with beautiful northern girls.
Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by OfoIgbo: 12:34pm On May 17, 2020
helinues:

So we can agree for now that SE is landlocked until you made the adjustment?

No, SE is not landlocked, even at the moment
You obviously have not heard of Ohambele (https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/08/udeogaranya-advocates-s-east-seaport-at-ohambele/)

or Obuaku ( http://www.africanreview.com/transport-a-logistics/shipping/new-seaport-to-be-built-in-nigerian-state )

2 Likes

Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by Gabkosh: 12:35pm On May 17, 2020
Odingo1:

For your mind Niger delta which Igbos are indigenous to will not allow Biafra ships to pass through it territory.
You no see, end up doing attachee. I thought you will carry load from your landlocked nation directly to other continents without passing through the same attachee Niger delta na. Sebi Mali and Niger have been passing through Nigeria. Illiterate.

1 Like

Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by Gabkosh: 12:37pm On May 17, 2020
maestroferddi:
You are obviously simple-minded.

The context of landlocked here is principally centered on access to the sea. Nobody has told you the South East is coastal to the Atlantic as any half-wit can get themselves a map to see things....

We have been telling you that in the event of self-determination the vessels and cargo from the South East can reach international waters by virtue of international waterways passing through her territory.

You are just here to make noxious noise...Try to raise your game, ogbeni...
Not Access to Sea, What landlocked means is when you have no coastline with the sea or ocean which you don't have. You must pass through another nation before you can get to Sea. Stop twisting fact.

1 Like

Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:37pm On May 17, 2020
Gabkosh:
You no see, end up doing attachee. I thought you will carry load from your landlocked nation directly to other continents without passing through the same attachee Niger delta na. Sebi Mali and Niger have been passing through Nigeria. Illiterate.
Kindly read this below from international water governance website on River Niger

http://www.internationalwatersgovernance.com/niger-basin.html

2 Likes

Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by Odingo1: 12:38pm On May 17, 2020
Gabkosh:
Dundee, Show the coastline I repeat. Odensi. So Mali and Niger are not landlocked because river Niger passes through them. Educated illiterate old man like you.

Go and read the meaning of international waterways then come back and argue.

River Niger is an international waterways and river Niger Passes through SE to reach the Atlantic Ocean. Before the Nigeria-Biafra war,Onitsha traders don’t go to Lagos to clear their goods, they have a good functional river port in Onitsha.What landlocked are you talking about.

6 Likes

Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by lexxwiz(m): 12:39pm On May 17, 2020
It’s not landlocked. Below is the map of imo river

3 Likes

Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:40pm On May 17, 2020
Gabkosh:
Not Accra to Sea, What landlocked means is when you have no coastline with the sea or ocean which you don't have. You must pass through another nation before you can get to Sea. Stop twisting fact.
You guys rant here can't change this

2 Likes

Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by Gabkosh: 12:41pm On May 17, 2020
The states that are not landlocked in Nigeria, that is that has coastline with the sea or ocean. And not passing through others using Rivers are

Lagos
Ondo
Ogun
Bayelsa
Rivers
Akwa ibom
Cross river.
Delta
Southwest region and south south region.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

APC Crisis: Sani Bello Insists On Akpanudoedehe's Sack / Card Readers: INEC To Hold Mock Elections In 12 States / Ize-iyamu Lied, Ambode Not In Edo- LASG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.