Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,586 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

What Age Should A Girl Leaves Her Parents Home? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Age Should A Girl Leaves Her Parents Home? (1931 Views)

At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? / At What Age Should An Adult Leave Their Parents’ House? / Lady Burns Her Wedding Dress As She Leaves Her Marriage In Style (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Age Should A Girl Leaves Her Parents Home? by Chrisbella24(f): 12:54pm On May 17, 2020
Bluehill1051:
Lies from a 14 year old!

Okay Mr.
Re: What Age Should A Girl Leaves Her Parents Home? by Nobody: 1:16pm On May 17, 2020
Bluehill1051:
So how old are you now?
that's personal.
Re: What Age Should A Girl Leaves Her Parents Home? by udopee(f): 1:19pm On May 17, 2020
Are you tired of the side effects and complications that comes with using artficial methods of Family Planning (contraceptive pills, injectables, etc) and need a professional counselor to guide you on Natural methods of Family Planning, we are here for you.

As a woman, understanding how your body function is a sure and safe step in achieving Sexual and Reproductive Health and planning your Family effectively.

Enroll in our Whatsapp platform and get proper guidance and tutorials from professionals on Natural Family planning methods and be empowered on relaying on your own resources to live a more fulfilled life.

It is private, convenient and affordable.
Contact us today and You will not regret it.
Whatsapp: 08189229266.
Email: touch.heartfa15@yahoo.com.

YOUR_HEALTH_IS_YOUR_WEALTH.
Re: What Age Should A Girl Leaves Her Parents Home? by Bluehill1051: 1:20pm On May 17, 2020
Dew04:
that's personal.
Personal kill you and your family there!
Re: What Age Should A Girl Leaves Her Parents Home? by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 17, 2020
Bluehill1051:
Personal kill you and your family there!
You're so immature undecided
I read your post and was disappointed.
Re: What Age Should A Girl Leaves Her Parents Home? by Bluehill1051: 2:23pm On May 17, 2020
Dew04:
You're so immature undecided
I read your post and was disappointed.
It is your father that is immature. Good for nothing stalker angry
Re: What Age Should A Girl Leaves Her Parents Home? by PrimadonnaO(f): 5:31pm On May 17, 2020
Ishilove:
If nobody is pursuing you from your parents house then why are you leaving?

Would you ask the same of a man?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Age Should A Girl Leaves Her Parents Home? by bukatyne(f): 6:01pm On May 17, 2020
Stargurl20:
Morning, everyone. Pls, what age is recommended for a girl to leave her parents home?

At what age or at what stage?

I will answer at what stage:
When you have a stable income that CAN fend for the lifestyle you wish to live.

Besides, if you went to higher institutions outside your state of residence, you already live away from your parents.

Or those of us that even started from boarding house in secondary school.

1 Like

Re: What Age Should A Girl Leaves Her Parents Home? by 24kmagic: 6:33pm On May 17, 2020
As soon as she's ready to start fvcking indiscriminately.

If she must move away from her parents house, it should only be because of her job. (For a working class lady). I'm not saying she should go and look for job outside ooo.

Because once a lady gets a little freedom, she'll want to fvck all the whole guys that are available. This is the reason why girls in tertiary institutions and corp members usually fvck like their lives depends on it.

No matter how old a girl is, once she's still staying with her dad, she won't bring too many men around, only serious/reasonable people.

But the moment she start staying alone, anything with a preek can visit her, even at odd hours.

My answer: No age! She should only move because of her job (for employed ladies). Or remain in her father's house till someone comes to marry her

3 Likes

Re: What Age Should A Girl Leaves Her Parents Home? by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 17, 2020
[s]
Bluehill1051:
It is your father that is immature. Good for nothing stalker angry
[/s]
Re: What Age Should A Girl Leaves Her Parents Home? by Chrisbella24(f): 7:34pm On May 17, 2020
24kmagic:

If she must move away from her parents house, it should only be because of her job. (For a working class lady). I'm not saying she should go and look for job outside ooo.

Because once a lady gets a little freedom, she'll want to fvck all the whole guys that are available. This is the reason why girls in tertiary institutions and corp members usually fvck like their lives depends on it.

No matter how old a girl is, once she's still staying with her dad, she won't bring too many men around, only serious/reasonable people.

But the moment she start staying alone, anything with a preek can visit her, even at odd hours.

My answer: No age! She should only move because of her job (for employed ladies). Or remain in her father's house till someone comes to marry her

Sir/ma, you're not talking.
Re: What Age Should A Girl Leaves Her Parents Home? by Sixfeetbelle: 7:50pm On May 17, 2020
Stargurl20:
Morning, everyone. Pls, what age is recommended for a girl to leave her parents home?

Whenever she damn well feels like it. It's her life, it's her independence. She should embrace it at her own time

2 Likes

Re: What Age Should A Girl Leaves Her Parents Home? by Sixfeetbelle: 7:52pm On May 17, 2020
Snaagg:
Lol. Are you seriously asking this question?

Not sure of those abroad o, but most Nigerian girls in Nigeria simply cannot AFFORD to leave home even if they wanted to cheesy

Many are jobless, depending on stipends from their multiple boyfriends, whilst the "independent and empowered " ladies that have a job are seriously underpaid and still expect a man to fund their lifestyle in one way or the other.

Nigerian girls are simply liabilities, waiting for a knight in shiny armour to come rescue them from their father's house.

Don't you think this song is overflogged already?
Re: What Age Should A Girl Leaves Her Parents Home? by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 17, 2020
Stargurl20:

Why are people so interested in running out of their parents house. She should stay there until she gets married.
Re: What Age Should A Girl Leaves Her Parents Home? by Stargurl20(f): 8:51pm On May 17, 2020
24kmagic:

Working outside the state is valid. But not all girls wanna stay alone just to sleep around. Some just need some privacy and to keep them sane

2 Likes

Re: What Age Should A Girl Leaves Her Parents Home? by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 17, 2020
24kmagic:

Exactly my opinion

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Heartbroken Man Discovered His Wife Slept With 6 Men And Also Aborted Twice. / Why Are They So Much Young Single Mothers / 4 Helpful Ways To Help Stop Bullying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.