Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,797 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened (21308 Views)

Man Gets Awesome Reward From His Girlfriend After He Made Unusual Sacrifice / Man Buys IphoneX, Wines For His Girlfriend After She Had A Bad Day (Photos) / 4 Characters Ladies Put Up After 2years In The University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by Crixxx: 11:24am On May 17, 2020
Freelane33:
Go for test first

Just pray it isn't the methicillin resistant strain of staphylococcus you've gotten
Re: First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by sofiscatedmoron: 11:25am On May 17, 2020
This is why i don't regret not bleeping some biatches because they are all std warehouse

3 Likes

Re: First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by Freelane33(m): 11:26am On May 17, 2020
If he has that then he’s done for .....
Crixxx:

Just pray it isn't the methicillin resistant strain of staphylococcus you've gotten
Re: First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by Freelane33(m): 11:28am On May 17, 2020
Condom is cheaper than early grave censor grin early grave digger grin. Sex is just overrated, there is nothing there . Maybe it’s because Some of us are married sha

1 Like

Re: First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by Crixxx: 11:29am On May 17, 2020
Freelane33:
If he has that then he’s done for .....

yh but some staphylococcus have cure but not that strain because it never leaves.. he should pray.
Re: First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by sofiscatedmoron: 11:32am On May 17, 2020
Covidupdate:
A nearby pharmacy told it will cost 15k cry that I've gotten gonorrhea and a little of staphylococcus
Don't go there, they are scammers,
Go to hospital or a lab for full urine mcs test and blood test,
They will give u ur results and drug prescriptions

6 Likes

Re: First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by Georgekyrian(m): 11:32am On May 17, 2020
Covidupdate:

It's very itchy, it's red, I'm having little little boils, starting to smell funny and my d*ck is hot. Well I'm too broke

Nawa oo, better sickness
Re: First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by abidex0z(m): 11:36am On May 17, 2020
From your description, it looks like scabies...go get these meds below for external use only, which can kill the mites that causes the scabies and also destroyed their eggs..

Common Medicines to Treat Scabies

Crotamiton
Ivermectin
Lindane
TopicalPermethrin

pramoxine
Sulfur Ointment

1 Like

Re: First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by DaddyRochie1642: 11:40am On May 17, 2020
Serves you Right, ... Oga You're an Empty Head I swear,..can you seear she wasn't having sex with other guys while you guys were Celibate for 2 years ... If she has truly Infected you, your eyes go clear and you'll learn from the Experience...

After all we learn everyday Right? grin
Re: First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by EmzyT: 11:46am On May 17, 2020
She rub Koror koror for her Kpekus grin

Ntoor tongue cheesy

Re: First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by Covidupdate: 11:55am On May 17, 2020
Moneywirer:

See what this thing called the "Penis" has done to you grin

cry I presume your name can help
Re: First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by sapeleboi(m): 11:57am On May 17, 2020
my brother na gonorrhea

Re: First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by Zeuslord(m): 12:00pm On May 17, 2020

5 Likes

Re: First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by fuwaski(m): 12:02pm On May 17, 2020
Setting beta trap for a bush animal. Don't trust the beautiful face cus clit or kpekus fit get harmful and unclean bacteria.

Na so i para for one girl wey bleep me wit infection for inside market after spending 11k for drugs and injections. Since den eehh...now eehh before i go hunting, I dey double my condom grin

1 Like

Re: First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by Covidupdate: 12:04pm On May 17, 2020
Update: I just got a discharge cry
Re: First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by qwertyboss(m): 12:06pm On May 17, 2020
Covidupdate:

cry cry do you know where I can get anyone done for free? cos I'm drained
Heart to heart centres
Re: First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by Ishilove: 12:10pm On May 17, 2020
Amu egbara cheesy

3 Likes

Re: First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by Chirowman(m): 12:16pm On May 17, 2020
this one hot ooo
Re: First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by oluwasegun007(m): 12:29pm On May 17, 2020
I know it's not easy but please always agree with your woman to use protection..
Re: First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by Nobody: 12:32pm On May 17, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:
Wow!

I'm impressed, i mean see the number of folks you fooled with your bull story about an audio STD, just to raise some cash. Still dropping updates! Nigga you crazy as fvck!

Very Impressive!

You need to transfer this energy into bigger scams, i mean online scams and the sky will be your starting point.

You go need body IP too sha. Link up with folks aza men around you, don't let this God given talent waste around untapped.
you also noticed grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by Nobody: 12:32pm On May 17, 2020
I've always felt that nairalanders can't be scammed grin

4 Likes

Re: First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by geezynoni: 12:34pm On May 17, 2020
Covidupdate:
Good morning everyone,
Happy Sunday. I created this account to ask for help and advice. I've been dating my girl for 2years now with both the both of us schooling in different schools but we still see each other from time to time. Recently she invited me over to her place just last week and I hurriedly went to see her. We've never had sex before cos I haven't tried having sex but that day was different, her dressing, the scent of the place turned me on. And I was hard immediately. Then I excused myself and went to the bathroom to relax till my d*ck is down. To my greatest surprised it wasn't going down. Then she stepped into the room where I was and we started kissing and sort and before I could know it we were already having sex. Didn't last that much. But she told me she's fine. Few hours after sex I had an tingling itch on d*ck which I felt was normal at first. But right now I'm in severe pains. My d*ck has been itching I don't know how to explain to her she gave me an infection and besides she too broke to help. Please what should I do? Cos right now I'm drained cry cry

U don finally enter express
Re: First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by whatmoreng: 12:40pm On May 17, 2020
Catchfirez:

Yes.. simple home remedie. Buy white capsule. 1 sachet and lime and gin. Open each capsule pour the content into a cup.. all capsule. Add gin to form a solution and squeeze lime. Take it and at once. Get preton to help reduce the itching or use tomato or milk rub the itching part to help you reduce the sensation...

Note same thing work for Gono.
What do you mean by white capsule?
Re: First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by Michealky: 12:42pm On May 17, 2020
U said u started feeling itch that moment u guys had sex? If yes, that's not how STD works. It might be two reasons.
1. Blood clotting in ur penis. You'hv had a lot of blood flow to the penis that can cause pain or chaffing.
2. Maybe you didn't ejaculate after having sex.
But i advise u take hot baths for 3days and if it still continues, visit your dermatologist

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by Ejenavi18(f): 12:47pm On May 17, 2020
Dear Op, don't believe anyone telling you to take any medication without carrying out a test to identify the STI you've been infected with, go to a lab and run some tests first.
That will determine what you'll be treated on.
Do not self medicate, I pray you get better soon.

And if you can't abstain next time, always use protection.

3 Likes

Re: First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by Michealky: 12:49pm On May 17, 2020
I can remember during the old days when i had jock-itch. That shit was dangerous and itchy, to the extent that when you scratch it, it tingles and sweetens the brain but after some minute, you see a big swell on the penis and huge pain all because I ducked a girl without CD. Guys who experienced gono and staph una strong oo. Never enter a girl without CD o. I know it won't be enjoyable, but its for your safety oo

1 Like

Re: First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by Covidupdate: 12:49pm On May 17, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:
Wow!

I'm impressed, i mean see the number of folks you fooled with your bull story about an audio STD, just to raise some cash. Still dropping updates! Nigga you crazy as fvck!

Very Impressive!

You need to transfer this energy into bigger scams, i mean online scams and the sky will be your starting point.

You go need body IP too sha. Link up with folks aza men around you, don't let this God given talent waste around untapped.

I didn't put a gun in your head. I didn't ask of money but some persons offered to help. So what's your problem? Wait till I get money to run a test and post it here. Then you'll know I'm not joking.

4 Likes

Re: First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by Edojoma(m): 12:49pm On May 17, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:
Wow!

Very Impressive!

U r a sharp guy, av noticed it since from his comments in d first page, bt just kept calm...He will need a better format.....

2 Likes

Re: First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by Covidupdate: 12:50pm On May 17, 2020
Shanklee:
I've always felt that nairalanders can't be scammed grin

Scammed of how much? Asin how?
Re: First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by Covidupdate: 12:51pm On May 17, 2020
Edojoma:

U r a sharp guy, av noticed it since from his comments in d first page, bt just kept calm...He will need a better format.....

How I wish money was available I would run the test and show proof here

1 Like

Re: First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by whatmoreng: 12:52pm On May 17, 2020
abidex0z:
From your description, it looks like scabies...go get these meds below for external use only, which can kill the mites that causes the scabies and also destroyed their eggs..

Common Medicines to Treat Scabies

Crotamiton
Ivermectin
Lindane
TopicalPermethrin

pramoxine
Sulfur Ointment

All of them? . Are they not all serving same purpose?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ever Had A Near Rape Experience? / My Girl Proposed To Me - Help / 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.