Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,379 members, 7,781,065 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:17 AM

Who's Currently Experiencing This Or Has Experienced This? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who's Currently Experiencing This Or Has Experienced This? (801 Views)

My Friend Is Currently Going Through A Divorce In UK &having A Hell Of A Time / Who Has Experienced This And Please Which Solution Did You Apply ? / I'm Experiencing Emotional Blackmail From My Family! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who's Currently Experiencing This Or Has Experienced This? by Stargurl20(f): 10:12am On May 17, 2020
At present, I feel depress that I wish I could turn back the hands of time, like making my self a child again. But I still feel I may still not realise the blessings of this phase until I grow older, cos I believe the more one grows, the more life becomes complex and hard.
Re: Who's Currently Experiencing This Or Has Experienced This? by tasceige(m): 10:26am On May 17, 2020
Stargurl20:
At present, I feel depress that I wish I could turn back the hands of time, like making my self a child again. But I still feel I may still not realise the blessings of this phase until I grow older, cos I believe the more one grows, the more life becomes complex and hard.

Just surround your self with positive and reasonable people. It will go a long way...

When life shows you complexity, you sure know you have trusted people you can lean on, hence, you would be thinking lil about the past.
Re: Who's Currently Experiencing This Or Has Experienced This? by Stargurl20(f): 10:41am On May 17, 2020
tasceige:

Just surround your self with positive and reasonable people. It will go a long way...

When life shows you complexity, you sure know you have trusted people you can lean on, hence, you would be thinking lil about the past.
Hmmm
Re: Who's Currently Experiencing This Or Has Experienced This? by shamsin6300(m): 10:47am On May 17, 2020
[quote author=Stargurl20 post=89638711]At present, I feel depress that I wish I could turn back the hands of time, like making my self a child again.

Change your cycles, try to make new friends, look for something and get engage on, finally try be SABR, surely God will never dissapoint u.

1 Like

Re: Who's Currently Experiencing This Or Has Experienced This? by Tocynone(m): 6:00pm On May 17, 2020
It happens to some reasonable people anyway.
My advise: learn a musical instrument from church if you are a christian.

You'll thank me later
Re: Who's Currently Experiencing This Or Has Experienced This? by loveliveshere: 8:08pm On May 17, 2020
Stargurl20:
Trust me OP, you would be fine. It's a phase thing. As we get older, we hit harder at ourselves, we set goals, both realistic and unrealistic ones. The main thing is for you to embrace yourself in love and enjoy the moment. Don't be too hard on yourself, so you don't end up depressed.

Lights and love darl.
Re: Who's Currently Experiencing This Or Has Experienced This? by bukatyne(f): 8:30pm On May 17, 2020
Stargurl20:

Do you regret some life choices you have made as you are growing?
Re: Who's Currently Experiencing This Or Has Experienced This? by Stargurl20(f): 8:48pm On May 17, 2020
bukatyne:

Do you regret some life choices you have made as you are growing?

Not really...

(1) (Reply)

Learn Programming And Work From Home / Men who do not Enter The Kitchen. Are You One Of Them? / Best Mattress For Hip Pain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.