Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,174 members, 7,807,557 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? (29078 Views)

What I Witnessed In A Popular Pentecostal Church / Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? Share Your Experience(s) / Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jun 21, 2020
jaxxy:

Pope isn’t final authority for facts or spiritual truths.

Pope is,he is the one that states when Easter will take place grin
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jun 21, 2020
jaxxy:

Pope isn’t final authority for facts or spiritual truths.

The Catholic and pope were the one that chose which and which will be in the bible.
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by GREATESTPIANIST: 12:41pm On Jun 21, 2020
Sirjendon:

I was once in the shoe 2018......i thank God for my life and I believe miracle is real.
wow, can u pls share ur testimony with me, it will help me...., Pls
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by jaxxy(m): 12:42pm On Jun 21, 2020
maynia:

Brainwashed
grin grin

How It’s obvious even to the blind the snake was used? Or else why can’t other animals talk even then
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by fishjam: 12:42pm On Jun 21, 2020
AntiChristian:
Allaahu Akbar!

1. Covid 19 is in Nigeria yet I, my wife and kid are not infected despite living in the epicenter! No be our flimsy facemasks not our power but Alhamdulillah!

2. During lockdown we received no palliative and we ate Wella.

3. We are doing good, alhamdulillah!

4. Not being admitted in an hospital is a miracle.

5. Having the ability to use the six senses is a miracle. Many people can't use one or more of these. Alhamdulillah!

6. Being alive is a miracle. One million boys was close-by then but them no reach us. We became vigilante admist lockdown!

7. Being a Muslim is the greatest miracle. Allah my Lord is one and just One. I and my family will worship Him alone from generation to generation. Aamin

Nice!! If na christian wan comment on an islam topic. He/she will be required to make a declaration that allah is the greatest on his profile.
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jun 21, 2020
jaxxy:

How It’s obvious even to the blind the snake was used? Or else why can’t other animals talk even then

You believe the fiction not me tongue
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by jaxxy(m): 12:43pm On Jun 21, 2020
maynia:

The Catholic and pope were the one that chose which and which will be in the bible.

That is not the original bible neither was it pope francis.
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 21, 2020
jaxxy:

Superman also goes the sun to recharge.
Even the blinds knows.
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jun 21, 2020
jaxxy:

That is not the original bible neither was it pope francis.

https://anonhq.com/vatican-remove-14-books-bible-1684/
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by jaxxy(m): 12:44pm On Jun 21, 2020
maynia:

Pope is,he is the one that states when Easter will take place grin

Easter is an adopted celebration to mark a Bible Truth and not a biblical exactly truth.
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by jaxxy(m): 12:45pm On Jun 21, 2020
maynia:

Why did God cursed the snake then?
Why didn't he curse camel?

Because it was used obviously. undecided
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by Mbbscentric(m): 12:45pm On Jun 21, 2020
kenAlmighty:
Yes I have, normally I don't do replying but this really touched me. Back then I secondary school I had this very bad skin infection that covered almost my entire back to my shoulder, it defiled all possible medications from both doctors and traditional medicine. So one evening while I was on holidays at home watching TV, this was around 1999 and pastor Chris ( Christ embassy) was preaching and after dat he started he's normal prophecy, take note,it was a replay and not a live broadcast, he started calling out ailments and sicknesses of people getting healed, I was just watching not really interested in wat was going on, then my younger sister came into the parlour as pastor Chris was saying this very words, THERE IS A YOUNG MAN NOW, YOU HAVE A VERY BAD SKIN DISEASE AND AS IM TALKING TO YOU NOW,THE HOLY SPIRIT SAID TO ME "SON YOU ARE HEALED OF THAT INFECTION IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS " my sister turned to me and said ,you will not say Amen,and I told her to get out jokingly. Later that night, after taking my bath, just out of curiosity I decided to check my shoulder to see the infection, people of God lo and behold my skin was as clean like nothing ever happened to it before and I shouted to the rest members of my family to come and see wat God has done for me. My family are all Catholics till date. Miracles still exist. Thanks

Glory to God!

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by toluxa1(m): 12:46pm On Jun 21, 2020
Israelconcepts:
Yes. This experience changes my view on miracle. I was this kind of guy who doesn't believe in miracle. I saw miracle as scam .
My sister was suffering from chronic ulcer. She was taken to several hospital. She used different medicines n local herbs, yet, no solution. The pain was too much that we thought she was going to die.
My sister in kano had to invite her to a church program in Kano. Believe me, her case was mentioned by the pastor and she started manifesting in the congregation. She was healed by the pastor. It has been 3years now, the pain is gone!

She was healed by God. Never ascribe the working of Miracles to a Man. God does ALL the work. Man is only a vessel.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jun 21, 2020
jaxxy:

Easter is an adopted celebration to mark a Bible Truth and not a biblical exactly truth.

Who states when Easter will take place?
December 25th, know the history behind it?

Why don't Jehovah witness celebrate this festivals?

What's the meaning of ecclesia and church?
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by jaxxy(m): 12:46pm On Jun 21, 2020
maynia:

Who's the final authority? God or Jesus?

Who told pope this then? Devil? lipsrsealed

The pope has a mind of his own also. Man has his own laws which can be good bt not exactly from God.
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by WaleRock: 12:46pm On Jun 21, 2020
I am one!
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 21, 2020
jaxxy:

The pope has a mind of his own also. Man has his own laws which can be good bt not exactly from God. It’s allowed.

But he studied it with fact and spirtual reasoning
The Jehovah witness also studied with facts and spiritual reasoning that's why they don't pray in Jesus name and yet their prayers get answered
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jun 21, 2020
jaxxy:

The pope has a mind of his own also. Man has his own laws which can be good bt not exactly from God.

All those who wrote the bible too had a mind of their own and wrote what they deem fit.

The fictional stories are not bad.
But why steal other stories?
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by jaxxy(m): 12:48pm On Jun 21, 2020
maynia:

Who states when Easter will take place?
December 25th, know the history behind it?

Why don't Jehovah witness celebrate this festivals?

What's the meaning of ecclesia and church?

Jw don’t celebrate it cos they choose not to and it’s not a crime. Celebrating it with the right mindset is not a crime also. That why I said it was adopted.

I know the history is pegan.
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jun 21, 2020
jaxxy:

Jw don’t celebrate it cos they choose not to and it’s not a crime. Celebrating it with the right mindset is not a crime also. That why I said it was adopted.

I know the history is pegan.

Good.
Muslims also don't worship your Christian God, yaweh and their prayers get answered. And it's not a crime.
Same as the followers of yeye osun also....
And I also worship my Zeus and Odin, what's the crime?
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by jaxxy(m): 12:50pm On Jun 21, 2020
maynia:

Superman also goes the sun to recharge.
Even the blinds knows.

Supermans author is here to tells us where he made him from. U know that
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jun 21, 2020
jaxxy:

The author of the those collection of books are dead so we will never find out
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jun 21, 2020
jaxxy:

Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by jaxxy(m): 12:52pm On Jun 21, 2020
maynia:

You believe the fiction not me tongue

No fictions bt truths.

Superman is not true. Doesn’t exist. Do U know planet krypton?
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 21, 2020
jaxxy:

What's his name?
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 21, 2020
jaxxy:

No fictions bt truths.

God is not true, doesn't exist. Do you know where hell is!
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 21, 2020
jaxxy:

No fictions bt truths.

If superman is a fiction, God too is a fiction

Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by jaxxy(m): 12:54pm On Jun 21, 2020
[quote author=maynia post=90909417][/quote]

U got ur answer in same text reviews. Joshua most likely.
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 21, 2020
jaxxy:

No fictions bt truths.

Prove that God exist outside the bible, and I will also prove superman.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by Nodogragra4me(m): 12:54pm On Jun 21, 2020
HembaqMbk:
It is surprising that some Christians do not believe in miracle probably because they have not witnessed any.

Brethren, have you ever experienced or witnessed a notable miracle especially healing (e.g - Blind eyes popped open, lame walked, cancer shattered, HIV turned negative, etc.)?

Please share your experience of notable miracle, it will go a long way to build faith of those waiting on God for a miracle.

Happy Sunday and remain blessed.
@Gwagone. I have been privileged to have many, personally.

So many personal testimonies... I have heard the audible voice of God, followed his instructions and got the reward...many personal testimony of encounters are too numerous to recount.. Is it healing from arthritis?
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by jaxxy(m): 12:55pm On Jun 21, 2020
maynia:

The author of the those collection of books are dead so we will never find out

How long ago
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 21, 2020
jaxxy:

U got ur answer in same text reviews. Joshua most likely.

Most likely.
Just as likely as every author in the collection of books.

https://anonhq.com/vatican-remove-14-books-bible-1684/

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply)

My Confusion About God And The Scriptures. / Which Type Of Marriage Does God Recognise? Traditional, Court Or Church? / Pastor And Wife Welcome Quadruplets After 19 Years Of Marriage (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.