Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,819 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

Ned Nwoko Spoon-Feeds Regina Daniels In Romantic Video - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ned Nwoko Spoon-Feeds Regina Daniels In Romantic Video (58185 Views)

Bukunmi Oluwasina: No Man Can Touch Me Anyhow In Romantic Scenes / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Hug In Romantic Photos / Meet Royalkennessy Cornelius Michaell, Cee-C & Model In Romantic Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ned Nwoko Spoon-Feeds Regina Daniels In Romantic Video by PositiveDirect: 9:32pm On May 17, 2020
Lol. Congratulations to them on their love.
Re: Ned Nwoko Spoon-Feeds Regina Daniels In Romantic Video by Myhusband(m): 9:39pm On May 17, 2020
LukasPodolski:

David Egwin, the famous Nairaland begger.

You're fully back, nice.

Davash222 is this true? because you dey always talk as if na your papa na Ike Ekweremadu here
Re: Ned Nwoko Spoon-Feeds Regina Daniels In Romantic Video by naijaschoolguru(m): 9:40pm On May 17, 2020
fergie001:

Ya.....tomorrow is pregnant.
Fergie, me and you go fight oo, you no say Davash dey Bleep up Wella, allow den to give am small small nau, at least by doing that he go get sense by force.
Re: Ned Nwoko Spoon-Feeds Regina Daniels In Romantic Video by femi4: 9:42pm On May 17, 2020
The combination is unreal
Re: Ned Nwoko Spoon-Feeds Regina Daniels In Romantic Video by princegeo(m): 9:46pm On May 17, 2020
Oga calm down joor, these girl no even have a doing of her own,,,, how can the girl tell the NED that his not doing well even when she see him misbehaving or even cheating ,,,
Re: Ned Nwoko Spoon-Feeds Regina Daniels In Romantic Video by chubinwa(m): 9:48pm On May 17, 2020
This man sha is not ashamed of himself. imagine an old man like this meddling with a girl of this age. he must be a paedophile
Re: Ned Nwoko Spoon-Feeds Regina Daniels In Romantic Video by MistressJasmine: 9:54pm On May 17, 2020
MistressJasmine:
You that married a "youthful" husband, your husband dey spoon-feed you

Mr macho, you dey spoon-feed your wife

Go Ned!
Re: Ned Nwoko Spoon-Feeds Regina Daniels In Romantic Video by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 17, 2020
tony5:
Yes, Usa Vs China Will Play Tomorrow
Wonderful!

Thank God Yekini is still in form. We are beating Brazil hands down. Is NTA showing it?
Re: Ned Nwoko Spoon-Feeds Regina Daniels In Romantic Video by Paulynez(m): 10:01pm On May 17, 2020
LukasPodolski:
David Egwin, the famous Nairaland begger.
You're fully back, nice.
Ouuuch! That was too loud biko
Re: Ned Nwoko Spoon-Feeds Regina Daniels In Romantic Video by obiagelilouis: 10:06pm On May 17, 2020
Let them enjoy their lives grin
Re: Ned Nwoko Spoon-Feeds Regina Daniels In Romantic Video by fergie001: 10:09pm On May 17, 2020
naijaschoolguru:

Fergie, me and you go fight oo, you no say Davash dey Bleep up Wella, allow den to give am small small nau, at least by doing that he go get sense by force.
me and you no fit fight, kuku say you go beat me.

See for a long time, his posts dey provoke person....tbh
Even the way he sounded after they gave him the cash was sickening but abeg....

But the guy needed the cash then....and e no too good say person needed the cash at gunpoint...you come use am dey mock am.
I know if he were the one, he will finish the person..

Let his own conscience judge him. That's all.
Re: Ned Nwoko Spoon-Feeds Regina Daniels In Romantic Video by tony5(m): 10:15pm On May 17, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:
Wonderful!

Thank God Yekini is still in form. We are beating Brazil hands down. Is NTA showing it?
Na Our Neighbour's House I Go Watch Am Jaare, We No Get Nta Signal For My Side. Yekini Will Win The World Cup Highest Goal Scorer And Brazil Na Bonus Match For Us.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Spoon-Feeds Regina Daniels In Romantic Video by EyezofGod120: 10:15pm On May 17, 2020
How this news take cure corona now
Re: Ned Nwoko Spoon-Feeds Regina Daniels In Romantic Video by queengift(f): 10:16pm On May 17, 2020
What if the married a young that won't offer her happiness. They should allow this girl be
Re: Ned Nwoko Spoon-Feeds Regina Daniels In Romantic Video by Chochovini: 10:17pm On May 17, 2020
osazsky:
This one dey craze o na woman dey use this old man like this...na to they slap am for head remain..imagine regina saying baby come here
. Baby kwa?
Re: Ned Nwoko Spoon-Feeds Regina Daniels In Romantic Video by shamsin6300(m): 10:20pm On May 17, 2020
OdefaGirl:
Show us when they are pooing too, we need to learn something....... rubbish....
I see Lala and Mynd.44

Wetin u wan c aunty
Re: Ned Nwoko Spoon-Feeds Regina Daniels In Romantic Video by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 17, 2020
tony5:
Na Our Neighbour's House I Go Watch Am Jaare, We No Get Nta Signal For My Side. Yekini Will Win The World Cup Highest Goal Scorer And Brazil Na Bonus Match For Us.

grin
Re: Ned Nwoko Spoon-Feeds Regina Daniels In Romantic Video by Chatbot1234: 10:32pm On May 17, 2020
lol
Re: Ned Nwoko Spoon-Feeds Regina Daniels In Romantic Video by Temysteve(m): 10:32pm On May 17, 2020
Onyi22:

Way worth pass ur entire family and generations to come, that is money speaking grin grin
finishing!!!
Re: Ned Nwoko Spoon-Feeds Regina Daniels In Romantic Video by hope4nigeria(m): 10:41pm On May 17, 2020
Davash222:

You see your life, poor man
how do you know he's a poor man? You have a very poor brain.
Re: Ned Nwoko Spoon-Feeds Regina Daniels In Romantic Video by merits(m): 11:05pm On May 17, 2020
Made4naijalove:
Beautiful Nollywood actress, Regina Daniels and her billionaire husband, Ned Nwoko have shared couple goals in a romantic video which just surfaced the internet.

In the video, Ned Nwoko was spotted pampering his wife, Regina while spoon-feeding her. From the look of things, it appears the actress wasn’t feeling too well at the time the video was shot.

Regina Daniel’s marriage to billionaire politician husband, Ned Nwoko, has no doubt remained a thing of controversy.

Regardless of this, the young wife is living her best life without a care in the world. Rumors also have it that the actress is currently an expectant mother.

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guO5KTotbPw
May almighty Allah continue to bless you Ned Nwoko.ameen.
Re: Ned Nwoko Spoon-Feeds Regina Daniels In Romantic Video by merits(m): 11:07pm On May 17, 2020
tompat86:
Ancestor and daughter
e know concern you.haters.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Spoon-Feeds Regina Daniels In Romantic Video by merits(m): 11:07pm On May 17, 2020
tompat86:
Ancestor and daughter
E know concern you.haters.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Spoon-Feeds Regina Daniels In Romantic Video by Ontop123(m): 11:08pm On May 17, 2020
Thunder fire poverty
Re: Ned Nwoko Spoon-Feeds Regina Daniels In Romantic Video by naijaschoolguru(m): 11:21pm On May 17, 2020
fergie001:

me and you no fit fight, kuku say you go beat me.

See for a long time, his posts dey provoke person....tbh
Even the way he sounded after they gave him the cash was sickening but abeg....

But the guy needed the cash then....and e no too good say person needed the cash at gunpoint...you come use am dey mock am.
I know if he were the one, he will finish the person..

Let his own conscience judge him. That's all.
Naso boss grin

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Spoon-Feeds Regina Daniels In Romantic Video by OdefaGirl(f): 11:31pm On May 17, 2020
shamsin6300:

Wetin u wan c aunty

You don't understand?
Re: Ned Nwoko Spoon-Feeds Regina Daniels In Romantic Video by iezeiyida(m): 11:35pm On May 17, 2020
The pic tells the man is not happy doing that.

The embecelic looking old-man is a poor rich fool!
Re: Ned Nwoko Spoon-Feeds Regina Daniels In Romantic Video by Nobody: 11:50pm On May 17, 2020
Nedobo! Nedo oloko-eshin grin

I give them ten years though, she will soon be the one spoonfeeding him...
Re: Ned Nwoko Spoon-Feeds Regina Daniels In Romantic Video by Bonebreaker(m): 11:57pm On May 17, 2020
Enyaaa an old man feeding his sick daughter
Re: Ned Nwoko Spoon-Feeds Regina Daniels In Romantic Video by kingcalors(m): 12:21am On May 18, 2020
Ned Nwoko & Regina Daniels are both living in the world of Zee World. Regina should enjoy it while it last.
Made4naijalove:
Beautiful Nollywood actress, Regina Daniels and her billionaire husband, Ned Nwoko have shared couple goals in a romantic video which just surfaced the internet.

In the video, Ned Nwoko was spotted pampering his wife, Regina while spoon-feeding her. From the look of things, it appears the actress wasn’t feeling too well at the time the video was shot.

Regina Daniel’s marriage to billionaire politician husband, Ned Nwoko, has no doubt remained a thing of controversy.

Regardless of this, the young wife is living her best life without a care in the world. Rumors also have it that the actress is currently an expectant mother.

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guO5KTotbPw
Re: Ned Nwoko Spoon-Feeds Regina Daniels In Romantic Video by AKWAPROPHET: 1:25am On May 18, 2020
Re: Ned Nwoko Spoon-Feeds Regina Daniels In Romantic Video by Nobody: 2:42am On May 18, 2020
Oppression. Very stupid girl. In ten years time she will now come out and be telling the public how unhappy she was in the marriage. Very useless girl.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tboss Shares Her Pregnancy, Baby Bump Photos / Peter Okoye Is Comparing Himself To Usher With These 10 Pictures / Police Arrest Josh Wade, Empress Njamah’s Ex-Fiancé

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.