Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,254 members, 7,807,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

Inside The Room — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Inside The Room — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (9073 Views)

TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / NÄKED: Look At My Näked Body — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inside The Room — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:33pm On May 17, 2020
Tell Me What Effort You've Been Making Making Inside Your Room.

So, I want you to tell me what effort you've been making to better your life while on lockdown — inside your room?

I'll go first. I have been listening to lots of audiobooks and reading hardcopies too.

And yes, I was working on an app for a game called iLast.

My friend has uploaded some apps he built during this lockdown and I'll be the next to upload mine.

Now, your turn...

Re: Inside The Room — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by OYENIYIJK: 1:38pm On May 17, 2020
In my room

i've been trying to make money online since but nothing tangible yet comes in, why? because I do change careers because people will come and say hey programming is the best now, DAn Lok will say hey content writing is the best now and all sort of that.
But things change last week that I log on to Quora and that man said "be changing career like a clothe" since that day I have been reading about domain flipping.

And wait ooooo, I think this is the first time I will be the first to comment on a thread, wowwwwwwwwww I can make it. So iLegend or seun weytin dey for your boy?

2 Likes

Re: Inside The Room — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Poorboy: 1:41pm On May 17, 2020
I have been reading your book, but am yet to find any wisdom in it.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Inside The Room — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 17, 2020
Being trying to go through my mit computer science material...am just confused with the big big English

1 Like

Re: Inside The Room — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 17, 2020
iLegendd:

So, I want you to tell me what effort you've been making to better your life while on lockdown — inside your room?

I'll go first. I have been listening to lots of audiobooks and reading hardcopies too.

My friend has uploaded some apps he built during this lockdown and I'll be the next to upload mine.

Now, your turn...
Biko what interface are you using to design the mobile app..do you have any book you can share. The only thing Visual studio does is chop my bandwidth updating everytime.

1 Like

Re: Inside The Room — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:52pm On May 17, 2020
uruba23:

Biko what interface are you using to design the mobile app..do you have any book you can share. The only thing visual studio does is chop my bandwidth updating everytime.

There are too many builders like Android studio and co, but we prefer Cordova for now.
Re: Inside The Room — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 17, 2020
iLegendd:

There are too many builders like Android studio and co, but we prefer Cordova for now.
Sorry wanted to say Visual Studio,okay i would try Cordova i just hope google admob can be integrated into it,cos i intend to have a free version of some books that pay via ads.
Re: Inside The Room — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:56pm On May 17, 2020
OYENIYIJK:
In my room

i've been trying to make money online since but nothing tangible yet comes in, why? because I do change careers because people will come and say hey programming is the best now, DAn Lok will say hey content writing is the best now and all sort of that.
But things change last week that I log on to Quora and that man said "be changing career like a clothe" since that day I have been reading about domain flipping.

And wait ooooo, I think this is the first time I will be the first to comment on a thread, wowwwwwwwwww I can make it. So iLegend or seun weytin dey for your boy?

Lol @your last statements.

Anyway, programming and copywriting are great. Just pick one. There are people who know the two of them. I learned programming in school and copywriting myself. They are both high income skills.
Re: Inside The Room — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:58pm On May 17, 2020
uruba23:

Sorry wanted to say Andriod Studio,okay i would try Cordova i just hope google admob can be integrated into it,cos i intend to have a free version of some books that pay via ads.

Yes, admob works. My friend started making money the same day he uploaded his apps.

1 Like

Re: Inside The Room — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:01pm On May 17, 2020
Poorboy:

Sorry about that. Which of them? Did you buy it or you got it for free?

If you bought it, show all evidence and I'll refund you your money. (Don't say you lost all evidence and some other lies).

Thank you as I await your reply. If it's a free version, then you can't really blame me.
Re: Inside The Room — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:03pm On May 17, 2020
mmars:
Being trying to go through my mit computer science material...am just confused with the big big English

That's true, but when you come across something hard, you can YouTube it and watch a video of some Indians explaining it better.

1 Like

Re: Inside The Room — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by OYENIYIJK: 2:18pm On May 17, 2020
iLegendd:

Lol @your last statements.

Anyway, programming and copywriting are great. Just pick one. There are people who know the two of them. I learned programming in school and copywriting myself. They are both high income skills.

I guess you are a computer genius!!!

Lolzzzz, My last statement no funny Bro
Re: Inside The Room — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 2:26pm On May 17, 2020
iLegendd:

That's true, but when you come across something hard, you can YouTube it and watch a video of some Indians explaining it better.
I doubt it if Indians can get this material

1 Like

Re: Inside The Room — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:30pm On May 17, 2020
Poorboy:

Still waiting for you, but if your aim is just to get some likes and shares, then you got it.
Re: Inside The Room — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Hotspotbro(m): 2:40pm On May 17, 2020
Am just writing code and thinking why [ ] is a must in your posts...

1 Like

Re: Inside The Room — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Mavinsoladele(m): 3:15pm On May 17, 2020
iLegendd:

Now, your turn...
bros, please could you recommend a site for me where i can earn money?

1 Like

Re: Inside The Room — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by CalebLebsco56(m): 3:30pm On May 17, 2020
I want to have my own blog..pls i need more info about blogging
Am a good writer and reporter
I also have people here i wana b uploading there stuffs on website too....i need help
Also how can i make money online or learn any online skill or business
Re: Inside The Room — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Bornfool(m): 3:51pm On May 17, 2020
Been focusing on programming and Forex trading 20 hours sleep perweek, I know God is gonna pick the call Oneday

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside The Room — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 17, 2020
mmars:
grin grin I can't laugh perhaps you are reading about data structure or logic gate
Re: Inside The Room — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:58pm On May 17, 2020
Mavinsoladele:
bros, please could you recommend a site for me where i can earn money?

I can't really recommend what I don't know of to avoid misleading you.

1 Like

Re: Inside The Room — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:59pm On May 17, 2020
Bornfool:
Been focusing on programming and Forex trading 20 hours sleep perweek, I know God is gonna pick the call Oneday

Definitely. It's just a matter of time.
Re: Inside The Room — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:02pm On May 17, 2020
CalebLebsco56:
I want to have my own blog..pls i need more info about blogging
Am a good writer and reporter
I also have people here i wana b uploading there stuffs on website too....i need help
Also how can i make money online or learn any online skill or business

Great venture. Yes, you can make money online and at the same time acquire an online skill. You just need to know what you want and use Google to do a thorough research to see if it's worth it.

1 Like

Re: Inside The Room — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by dasanchez1(m): 6:01pm On May 17, 2020
Bornfool:
just believe man...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside The Room — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by waynetee(m): 6:26pm On May 17, 2020
As resumption date for schools is unknown for now...i dey try venture into online article writing , but never see 1kobo for upwork (dey no hire me)

Abeg anybody with legit site
I have time and i can write great blog articles
Thanks cry
Re: Inside The Room — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by dukeprince50: 6:26pm On May 17, 2020
iLegendd:

Still waiting for you, but if your aim is just to get some likes and shares, then you got it.
That's not a good way to run a business na, if him no pike am, no be ur fault.
I never liked any of the books I read to pass exams back in school but I didnt return any

1 Like

Re: Inside The Room — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 17, 2020
uruba23:
grin grin I can't laugh perhaps you are reading about data structure or logic gate
Data structure and complexity of algorithm
Re: Inside The Room — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by ejosh4(m): 7:05pm On May 17, 2020
Poorboy:
Brutality... Fatality... Bros shey d guy offend you?

2 Likes

Re: Inside The Room — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by JhayJoe: 7:07pm On May 17, 2020
Well I did some self re-discovery i'm currently learning phython programming and i also attended some webinars
Re: Inside The Room — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:31pm On May 17, 2020
ejosh4:

Brutality... Fatality... Bros shey d guy offend you?

It's just the normal "bring him down let everyone stay on the same level" Nigerian mentality. He got the likes and share he came for and trust me, he is happier today than any day since this year started.

After some days, this thread will die off and his happiness ends.

For me, progress is forever and for him, hatred is forever. Las las, him go dey alright with 20+ likes and 5 shares which equal 25k that'll be sent to his account by Séun.

12 Likes

Re: Inside The Room — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by KristaPretty(f): 9:03pm On May 17, 2020
I have been making efforts to improve on my web design skills since it's been ages I tried it because I got busy with work. Asides that, just reading books on life smiley not bad tho

1 Like

Re: Inside The Room — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 2:00am On May 18, 2020
mmars:

Data structure and complexity of algorithm
Haha Algorithm is easy na shebi na step by step plan to get to a destination...Data Structure is the one that use to burst my brain.
Re: Inside The Room — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by utibills(m): 3:03am On May 18, 2020
Hi I'm Uti from ikeja good looking, about 5"5 ok so you want a f*ckboy huh ? feel free to WhatsApp me on0701 359 1200

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

About To Cook This Ugly Fresh Fish — Picture / Why I Can't Marry A Guy That Earns 100k A Month - Naija Girl(photos) / "No Be Una Dey Knack Us?" - Lady Berates Men Who Get Mad At "Body Counts"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.