Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,672 members, 7,801,937 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

COVID-19 Taskforce Disrupts Wedding In Cross River. Guests Run - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / COVID-19 Taskforce Disrupts Wedding In Cross River. Guests Run (49434 Views)

Woman Disrupts Wedding In Zambian Catholic Church; Claims Groom Is Her Husband / Interior Decorator Disrupts A Wedding Reception Over Nonpayment Of Balance / Little Boy Photobombs Couple's Traditional Wedding Picture, Disrupts It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19 Taskforce Disrupts Wedding In Cross River. Guests Run by ajl: 4:38pm On May 17, 2020
Stupid couples and very reckless guests.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Taskforce Disrupts Wedding In Cross River. Guests Run by Wawelexy(m): 4:38pm On May 17, 2020
dustmalik:

Why don't you watch the video to see how many people were there? There were over fifty people in there, with no observation of social distancing.

And why can't you carefully read and comprehend what that person is trying to say....

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Taskforce Disrupts Wedding In Cross River. Guests Run by dayleke: 4:38pm On May 17, 2020
dustmalik:

Why don't you watch the video to see how many people were there? There were over fifty people in there, with no observation of social distancing.

English is not your language sir.
Re: COVID-19 Taskforce Disrupts Wedding In Cross River. Guests Run by SaintNegro77: 4:38pm On May 17, 2020
Are they foolish to engage in a wedding ceremony amidst the situation we are into. I blame their pastor.
Re: COVID-19 Taskforce Disrupts Wedding In Cross River. Guests Run by toprealman: 4:39pm On May 17, 2020
LibertyRep:
They shouldn't have willfully disobey the lockdown order in the first instance.

The could have done the marriage in a parlor now and have the elaborate wedding later, if they must invite people.
What's the purpose of the "elaborate" wedding please?
Re: COVID-19 Taskforce Disrupts Wedding In Cross River. Guests Run by LoveToRead: 4:40pm On May 17, 2020
My people perish for lack of obedience to simple rules.
Re: COVID-19 Taskforce Disrupts Wedding In Cross River. Guests Run by Evablizin(f): 4:40pm On May 17, 2020
They should have obeyed the lockdown orders,arrest them all please.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Taskforce Disrupts Wedding In Cross River. Guests Run by OKTolu: 4:41pm On May 17, 2020
Na waooo who wan die ?

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Taskforce Disrupts Wedding In Cross River. Guests Run by Grace001: 4:42pm On May 17, 2020
I swear some human stubborn pass goat. I hope the stupid couple will always remember this embarrassment they caused themselves.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Taskforce Disrupts Wedding In Cross River. Guests Run by dayleke: 4:43pm On May 17, 2020
Crixxx:
That must be the Sierra Leone Covik 19 agbe....ro head grin

Why are you so bitter?
You carried another thread come enter another thread..
Are you so jobless and full of hatred?
May baba God help you in your daily endeavors.
I beg you to change your way o....

Please don't even bother to respond.
Peace be unto your soul.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Taskforce Disrupts Wedding In Cross River. Guests Run by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 17, 2020
Stupid Government! Lock boder early una no gree

This stinking Chinese virus is never gonna completely disappear( not even till December) if that's what they are expecting before allowing people to resume normal life. I wonder if they expect us to stay at home till then.

Let them think of better means of highly enforcing social distancing and finding effective treatment pills for this rather than stupidly declaring lockdowns.

So far we have been at home for 2 months, still yet cases has increased from 3000 to almost 6000 wetin come be benefit of the lockdown

Even if we all go underground, I can swear that there will still be an upsurge and increase in cases weekly.

Think of more pragmatic ways of gradually curing infected people and curtailing the spread and not declaring more Lockdowns as this is getting very crazy and weary for people.
Re: COVID-19 Taskforce Disrupts Wedding In Cross River. Guests Run by MrCuteking(m): 4:44pm On May 17, 2020
Na wa o. But is there any other way one could get married like online marriage to create social distance?

check my signature. Its as real as it appears.

Re: COVID-19 Taskforce Disrupts Wedding In Cross River. Guests Run by EjaikreTheViper(f): 4:48pm On May 17, 2020
hoMegas:
Cross Rivers state and Kogi State are two states dangling on the edge in this country, by the time they see the results of their foolish actions ,I hope it won't be too late.

If you're looking for a way to turn #5000 into $5000 like and share this comment so that I'll create a thread to share my experience .

abeg shut up!!!
We have heard this rubbish countless times.

4 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Taskforce Disrupts Wedding In Cross River. Guests Run by RaptObserver: 4:49pm On May 17, 2020
Since there is no covid-19 in cross River why are the task force disturbing them? Speaking the mind of NCDC
Re: COVID-19 Taskforce Disrupts Wedding In Cross River. Guests Run by EjaikreTheViper(f): 4:49pm On May 17, 2020
the couple did nothing wrong
The task force people are fools

scam virus

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Taskforce Disrupts Wedding In Cross River. Guests Run by Exc2000: 4:50pm On May 17, 2020
this is why easing out lockdown cant work in Nigeria, people are goats that need herdmen like Nyemson Wike to direct them

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Taskforce Disrupts Wedding In Cross River. Guests Run by oluseg2: 4:50pm On May 17, 2020
dustmalik:

You people are passing the same message.
Re: COVID-19 Taskforce Disrupts Wedding In Cross River. Guests Run by Dantedasz(m): 4:50pm On May 17, 2020
vickydankal:
Nothing is wrong conducting the wedding in the house or the office of the pastor with maximum of 5-10 guest.

Did you watch that video or you are just a troll?
Re: COVID-19 Taskforce Disrupts Wedding In Cross River. Guests Run by bigtt76(f): 4:50pm On May 17, 2020
Doesn't mean. Don't forget that some people are asymptomatic and can still spread it to people with poor immune system undecided

Emetofranklinch:
but there is no Covid-19 case in Calabar
Re: COVID-19 Taskforce Disrupts Wedding In Cross River. Guests Run by hoMegas(m): 4:51pm On May 17, 2020
EjaikreTheViper:

abeg shut up!!!

I didn't force this comment down your poverty elongated throat.
Get off my mention, hag.
Re: COVID-19 Taskforce Disrupts Wedding In Cross River. Guests Run by EjaikreTheViper(f): 4:51pm On May 17, 2020
Exc2000:
this is why easing out lockdown cant work in Nigeria, people are goats that need herdmen like Nyemson Wike to direct them

you can lock urself up
maybe you are jobless or lazy
Re: COVID-19 Taskforce Disrupts Wedding In Cross River. Guests Run by infogeneral: 4:52pm On May 17, 2020
Next Sunday, the same pastor will come and preach 'obidience is better than sacrifice'.
Many people in this part of the world are used to being flogged right from their childhood before they could obey.
Re: COVID-19 Taskforce Disrupts Wedding In Cross River. Guests Run by EjaikreTheViper(f): 4:52pm On May 17, 2020
hoMegas:

I didn't force this comment down your poverty elongated throat.
Get off my mention, hag.

sharaaaaap!
Re: COVID-19 Taskforce Disrupts Wedding In Cross River. Guests Run by idonhammer: 4:52pm On May 17, 2020
Update your profile Christmas don pass grin grin

vickydankal:
Nothing is wrong conducting the wedding in the house or the office of the pastor with maximum of 5-10 guest.
Re: COVID-19 Taskforce Disrupts Wedding In Cross River. Guests Run by guru90: 4:53pm On May 17, 2020
Omo see run oooooh.

This is the reason I haven't go to Church because I am not ready to run or starts begging my following human being.
Re: COVID-19 Taskforce Disrupts Wedding In Cross River. Guests Run by watchindelta(m): 4:54pm On May 17, 2020
Lol
Re: COVID-19 Taskforce Disrupts Wedding In Cross River. Guests Run by Exc2000: 4:55pm On May 17, 2020
EjaikreTheViper:

you can lock urself up
maybe you are jobless or lazy

wetin even they the shop wey this one want to go that she is crying since morning over lockdown proposal

we shall have more lockdown and people like you who tries any funny move, we shall call taskforce on you

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Taskforce Disrupts Wedding In Cross River. Guests Run by naijaschoolguru(m): 4:55pm On May 17, 2020
hoMegas:
Cross Rivers state and Kogi State are two states dangling on the edge in this country, by the time they see the results of their foolish actions ,I hope it won't be too late.

If you're looking for a way to turn #5000 into $5000 like and share this comment so that I'll create a thread to share my experience .
Your brain is not functioning, how are you going to share your experience now?? Try to concentrate more on your brain for it to be well functioned. Because it seems you're clueless. Four months gone Kogi and Cross River have not yet discovered any cases, nobody is dropping dead, their people are not complaining, still you believed nonsense. You're dumb.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Taskforce Disrupts Wedding In Cross River. Guests Run by oluseg2: 4:55pm On May 17, 2020
Dantedasz:

Did you watch that video or you are just a troll?

You are the 2nd person misquoting Vickydankal.
Re: COVID-19 Taskforce Disrupts Wedding In Cross River. Guests Run by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 17, 2020
Pastor
seunlayi:
Some people won't hear, goat is better than some people. Is it until you brake rules before you can wed. They supposed to arrest them and punish them

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Taskforce Disrupts Wedding In Cross River. Guests Run by hoMegas(m): 4:57pm On May 17, 2020
:
EjaikreTheViper:

sharaaaaap!
grin

Shameless evening newspaper.

Better go and marry your fathers gateman.
Re: COVID-19 Taskforce Disrupts Wedding In Cross River. Guests Run by naijaschoolguru(m): 4:58pm On May 17, 2020
EjaikreTheViper:

abeg shut up!!!
That guy is dumb, pay him no attention.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Couple Marries With Bicycle In Sierra Leone / Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper Shared As Souvenir At A Wedding In Lagos (Pix, Video) / Nigerian Man In Dubai Celebrates His Birthday With Fruits & Drinks (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.