Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

Revelation: Unification Of True Men Of God Will Remedy World Current Situation - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Revelation: Unification Of True Men Of God Will Remedy World Current Situation (186 Views)

True Men Of God Don't Take On Titles / 2019 Election Prophecies: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Cautions Men Of God (Video) / Marriage List Of True Vine Power House Ministry, Warri To Intending Couples (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Revelation: Unification Of True Men Of God Will Remedy World Current Situation by joinpreneur(m): 3:20pm On May 17, 2020
It's not news that the world is coming to an end but the end's not yet come. That's why we're going through all these shambles. Pestilences are rampant. Killings everywhere. People no longer have regard for human lives. Peace has been withdrawn from the earth.

Yet, God's with his people. He won't allow them take part in the predicaments that have befallen the earth and everything in it. Through the alignment of His truly called men, he's promised to restore the world to its place.

Right now, to get the world out of this mess, all the true men of God need to humble themselves and come together. This is the mind of God that through agreement of His elected, the world shall be restored. Otherwise, there'll never be any restoration. And this way we see, it shall continue.

Let all the men God called genuinely humble themselves, come together in agreement and call upon the name of the Lord.

My advice personally:
Let everyone who's of God also join the movement of prayer chain.
Re: Revelation: Unification Of True Men Of God Will Remedy World Current Situation by joinpreneur(m): 3:30pm On May 17, 2020
This is a revelation from God by the Spirit. He who has ears, let him hear
Re: Revelation: Unification Of True Men Of God Will Remedy World Current Situation by joinpreneur(m): 4:59pm On May 17, 2020
Re: Revelation: Unification Of True Men Of God Will Remedy World Current Situation by MFMRevivalist: 7:36pm On May 17, 2020
God bless you sir.

I also believe in the unification of the Church. I had the revelation sometime ago. God is the one who can unite His church. In His own time, He will make that happen. For now let's focus on turning our hearts back to Him, so that He can revive us again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Revelation: Unification Of True Men Of God Will Remedy World Current Situation by joinpreneur(m): 7:51pm On May 17, 2020
MFMRevivalist:
God bless you sir.

I also believe in the unification of the Church. I had the revelation sometime ago. God is the one who can unite His church. In His own time, He will make that happen. For now let's focus on turning our hearts back to Him, so that He can revive us again.

And the time is now. I pray they humble themselves and come together to intercede for the world as God's demanding of them right now if there must be need for solution in this trying period
Re: Revelation: Unification Of True Men Of God Will Remedy World Current Situation by joinpreneur(m): 11:08am On May 18, 2020

(1) (Reply)

How To Shift Your Focus By Faith / Daily Cry / Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.