Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:10 AM

US Investigates Nigerian Fraudster Ring For Fake Unemployment Claims - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / US Investigates Nigerian Fraudster Ring For Fake Unemployment Claims (35585 Views)

Nigerian Fraudster Arrested In India For Fake International Airlines Jobs Scam / Bertrand Ifeanyichukwu Akile: Wanted Nigerian Fraudster Arrested In Thailand / Nigerian Fraudster, Otunba Cash Arrested In Turkey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Investigates Nigerian Fraudster Ring For Fake Unemployment Claims by PericomaNwankwo: 6:14am On May 18, 2020
Fools, I don't blame them. Nigeria is a dumping place for everything and everyone.

Chinese, Indians, Eastern Europeans all engage in IRS scam, why accuse Nigerians and why is Nairaland carrying this news??

Due to lack of nationalism.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Investigates Nigerian Fraudster Ring For Fake Unemployment Claims by martineverest(m): 6:16am On May 18, 2020
aycapri:
To those saying “Nigerians are disgracing ya” Did you see any evidence that the attack was carried out by Nigerian. Pls don’t jump into conclusion
read first before commenting
Re: US Investigates Nigerian Fraudster Ring For Fake Unemployment Claims by illicit(m): 6:16am On May 18, 2020
Yahoo lawon Ore mi grin

Smart guys, they are unemployed in Nigeria and they decide to collect benefit from America, The world is a global village after all.

5 Likes

Re: US Investigates Nigerian Fraudster Ring For Fake Unemployment Claims by martineverest(m): 6:17am On May 18, 2020
PericomaNwankwo:
Fools, I don't blame them. Nigeria is a dumping place for everything and everyone.

Chinese, Indians, Eastern Europeans all engage in IRS scam, why accuse Nigerians and why is Nairaland carrying this news??

Due to lack of nationalism.

a scammer spotted...it's very easy to detect scammers on this thread

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Investigates Nigerian Fraudster Ring For Fake Unemployment Claims by martineverest(m): 6:19am On May 18, 2020
J111333:
Nigeria again in the news for evil.
These idiots will not stop until they jeopardize the careers of decent Nigerians living in the States.

To decent Nigerians in the States especially the youths, avoid Nigerian senseless parties and useless events for your own good. sad
some american companies find it difficult in employing Nigerian graduates, especially cyber-related jobs.

the Nigerian society celebrate criminals.....so irritating

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Investigates Nigerian Fraudster Ring For Fake Unemployment Claims by martineverest(m): 6:22am On May 18, 2020
Empiree:
who are we and ourselves?. Don't fraudsters have names?. Yoruba adage says a child is named for identifying purposes. They have names they are identified with. This has nothing to do with collective Nigerian citizens.

Get over your inferiority complex
the collective Nigerians celebrates and encourage fraudsters....that's the major problem

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Investigates Nigerian Fraudster Ring For Fake Unemployment Claims by martineverest(m): 6:23am On May 18, 2020
Jazzafizzy:
This could be fake news used to tarnish our image the more . I just can't continue to take this news anymore .
did u verify it before commenting?
Re: US Investigates Nigerian Fraudster Ring For Fake Unemployment Claims by Nobody: 6:24am On May 18, 2020
J111333:
Nigeria again in the news for evil.
These idiots will not stop until they jeopardize the careers of decent Nigerians living in the States.

To decent Nigerians in the States especially the youths, avoid Nigerian senseless parties and useless events for your own good. sad
That's what I keep telling people.
We deserve every bit of what we get.
My TRIBE is even the WORST.
USELESS FOOLS.
Always exerting excessive LUST for Money.
We always FEEL sense is measured by how you well you can DUPE people.
EEDIOTS everywhere..making Life Difficult for every well meaning NIGERIAN in Diaspora.
Now, they Tag us with MEXICANS...in terms of Crime in the US.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Investigates Nigerian Fraudster Ring For Fake Unemployment Claims by Dfynboi: 6:25am On May 18, 2020
Tissaia:
Nigerians" Or ......
don't even go there
Re: US Investigates Nigerian Fraudster Ring For Fake Unemployment Claims by martineverest(m): 6:25am On May 18, 2020
Exc2000:
cool

is it not Daily mail again... yeye people.. if they have any evidence then let them prosecute the Nigerians? foolish idiots knows it is greedy Americans that sell American Data to Foriegners, it is still greedy Americans that would go and collect the money in a US bank unbehalf of the so called Nigeria

so who is the bigger thief?

But useless Nigerians with low self esteem wont see the bigger picture of this racist here

one of the scammers spotted.....say no to scams

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Investigates Nigerian Fraudster Ring For Fake Unemployment Claims by xrayz(m): 6:26am On May 18, 2020
Nigerians bears the name "fraudsters" by default all over the world. So we are left with the choice of, commit the fraud as anticipated or answer the name while you are genuine and descent. One of the jeopardy of a Nigerian citizen.
Re: US Investigates Nigerian Fraudster Ring For Fake Unemployment Claims by Benwallt(m): 6:26am On May 18, 2020
Don't they know that their going to get caught. May God heal the world. Nothing is going right again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Investigates Nigerian Fraudster Ring For Fake Unemployment Claims by Olominira(m): 6:27am On May 18, 2020
Nothing links Nigerians to the so called scams, they just damaging Nigeria image

1 Like

Re: US Investigates Nigerian Fraudster Ring For Fake Unemployment Claims by Exc2000: 6:28am On May 18, 2020
martineverest:
one of the scammers spotted.....say no to scams

tell the Americans first.. Oiin?? if they dont sell SSN , and Act Data, nobody would chop them, they sold their destiny and they would get colonised by Nigerians with it

1 Like

Re: US Investigates Nigerian Fraudster Ring For Fake Unemployment Claims by gambia(m): 6:28am On May 18, 2020
Must we keep disgracing ourselves always? A society where fraudsters are been celebrated, what do you expect.
Re: US Investigates Nigerian Fraudster Ring For Fake Unemployment Claims by guru90: 6:28am On May 18, 2020
Hotzone:
Good morning and praise Jehovah for He is good all the time

What is good about this fraudsters?
Re: US Investigates Nigerian Fraudster Ring For Fake Unemployment Claims by PericomaNwankwo: 6:34am On May 18, 2020
martineverest:
a scammer spotted...it's very easy to detect scammers on this thread

I'm not just a scammer you dunce, I hack, I program, I teach, and there's nothing you or anyone can do about it you fool.

When the imperialists were looting Africa, did anyone term them scammers? Sense is far from you. I'll scam them and if I can bring home all their monies through scamming, then I'll do it.

Kiss your ass

8 Likes

Re: US Investigates Nigerian Fraudster Ring For Fake Unemployment Claims by gambia(m): 6:35am On May 18, 2020
Tissaia:
Nigerians" Or ......

Haba yarinya, Kina da kyau sosai.
Re: US Investigates Nigerian Fraudster Ring For Fake Unemployment Claims by PericomaNwankwo: 6:39am On May 18, 2020
EVILFOREST:

That's what I keep telling people.
We deserve every bit of what we get.
My TRIBE is even the WORST.
USELESS FOOLS.
Always exerting excessive LUST for Money.
We always FEEL sense is measured by how you well you can DUPE people.
EEDIOTS everywhere..making Life Difficult for every well meaning NIGERIAN in Diaspora.
Now, they Tag us with MEXICANS...in terms of Crime in the US.

Fools that don't know history. Who do you think you are?? Are you smarter than the Korean, Chinese and Russian hackers who rake in millions of dollars undetected and their State security still protect them Slaves!!!!

So you have gone through statistics on crimes/fraud in the US and Nigerians are top on the list?? Fool go to the deepweb and tell me it's Nigerians that are selling bank logs, CC and DC logs , SSN and all vital information? Fools Africans , fools!!!

7 Likes

Re: US Investigates Nigerian Fraudster Ring For Fake Unemployment Claims by anonymous1759(m): 6:41am On May 18, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:
Why do we like to continuously disgrace ourselves before the world and perpetuate the stereotype all Nigerians are scammers.

Guess you're happy about this News. Did you go through the post? Did you see any Nigerian name there? Just mere assumption you're already masturbating over the thread.

If it was Nigeria accusing the united states about this I'm 101% the American agency would have refute it balantly even if the evidence is glaring like what happened in Venezuela recently two Americans were caught with passport trying to over throw Maduro's Government what did America do? The facts were glaring 100% but they denied you think certicising your country every time will give you a good name? You guys don't know how to play international diplomacy complex has eaten deep in your mind.

Atrocities these world powers citizens do is not compared to what we do in Nigeria yet we portray more bad name than them. You need to wake up Nigerians ain't the only ones living in the united states and no crime as huge as this won't involve locals they should do a thorough combining on their side.

4 Likes

Re: US Investigates Nigerian Fraudster Ring For Fake Unemployment Claims by hermesprogidy(m): 6:43am On May 18, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

We have to stop disgracing ourselves around the world. The article is carried my Daily Mail UK, the most widely read online media platform.
Thrash right-wing media outlet. Taking the Daily Mail serious is like taking Fox news seriously. Like someone wrote, what is the proof that these people are Nigerians?
We just discovered recently that the mastermind behind the "Nigerian Prince" scam is a white American man.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Investigates Nigerian Fraudster Ring For Fake Unemployment Claims by hermesprogidy(m): 6:46am On May 18, 2020
PericomaNwankwo:

Fools that don't know history. Who do you think you are?? Are you smarter than the Korean, Chinese and Russian hackers who rake in millions of dollars undetected and their State security still protect them Slaves!!!!

So you have gone through statistics on crimes/fraud in the US and Nigerians are top on the list?? Fool go to the deepweb and tell me it's Nigerians that are selling bank logs, CC and DC logs , SSN and all vital information? Fools Africans , fools!!!
Don't mind those retarded self-hating bastards. I can't stand idiots who believe they are smart.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Investigates Nigerian Fraudster Ring For Fake Unemployment Claims by Nobody: 6:47am On May 18, 2020
Bellotelli:
Awon invictus gang

Re: US Investigates Nigerian Fraudster Ring For Fake Unemployment Claims by Nobody: 6:50am On May 18, 2020
anonymous1759:

Guess you're happy about this News. Did you read through the post? Did you see any Nigerian name there? Just mere assumption you're already masturbating over the thread.
The Secret Service mentioned "Nigerian Ring".
Re: US Investigates Nigerian Fraudster Ring For Fake Unemployment Claims by Nobody: 6:51am On May 18, 2020
just see the comments

1 Like

Re: US Investigates Nigerian Fraudster Ring For Fake Unemployment Claims by milliondollas(m): 6:51am On May 18, 2020
THE CRIMINALS WILL BE IGBO

2 Likes

Re: US Investigates Nigerian Fraudster Ring For Fake Unemployment Claims by Rilwayne001: 6:51am On May 18, 2020
Internet fraudster is becoming a modus operandi in Nigeria, and the government are doing almost nothing to curb it. Forget the charade EFCC always do on their page. Once those guys bribe them they are freed again. I think government aren't really taking proactive measures basically because the illicit money is bringing inflow to our economy. What they fail to understand is that the kind of outflow resulting from this is a long term one, as it's just a matter of time before US blacklist Nigerians from entering or carrying out any major connection in the United States.

Say no to fraud.

3 Likes

Re: US Investigates Nigerian Fraudster Ring For Fake Unemployment Claims by Rilwayne001: 6:52am On May 18, 2020
illitrate:
just see the comments

Which site is that?
Re: US Investigates Nigerian Fraudster Ring For Fake Unemployment Claims by Boschh(m): 6:53am On May 18, 2020
majamajic:
This can't be possible , without the help of America locals

Exactly...
A local is needed for fund transfer... Even if the hacker has all the info needed, a local is needed to authenticate or finish the transaction..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Audu Japheth & Kabson Beloved Ziryi Wrongly Arrested & Paraded By EFCC / American Man Jailed 205 Years For Killing Five Members Of His Family / Prostitute Attempts To Seduce Magistrate In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.