Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,567 members, 7,801,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

US Investigates Nigerian Fraudster Ring For Fake Unemployment Claims - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / US Investigates Nigerian Fraudster Ring For Fake Unemployment Claims (35567 Views)

Nigerian Fraudster Arrested In India For Fake International Airlines Jobs Scam / Bertrand Ifeanyichukwu Akile: Wanted Nigerian Fraudster Arrested In Thailand / Nigerian Fraudster, Otunba Cash Arrested In Turkey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Investigates Nigerian Fraudster Ring For Fake Unemployment Claims by MondayOsunbor(m): 7:35am On May 18, 2020
obi4eze:
shocked

vast fraud ring of suspected Nigerian hackers

even usa is escape goating Nigeria now

it was china now america today monday it will be the turn of aso rock

Nigeria sorry!
Re: US Investigates Nigerian Fraudster Ring For Fake Unemployment Claims by Nobody: 7:38am On May 18, 2020
In a cyber age, the Security only responds after laundromat money has bought some nkwobi and ngwogwo.
Re: US Investigates Nigerian Fraudster Ring For Fake Unemployment Claims by anonymous1759(m): 7:40am On May 18, 2020
OK
EVILFOREST:

PEOPLE like you assess WISDOM based on one's ability to dupe others..
IF we truly have sense as we claim, then let's develop NIGERIA using our criminal sense and stop migrating to their places.
After all you claim they developed their place with CRIMINAL SENSE..
what happened to our criminal sense..?

You don't have anything to say man. You couldn't dispute the fact your white Angels are corrupt.
So why are you criticizing the African man for the same offense?

When has Migration turned into a crime?
Are foreign companies not operating in Nigeria?
Western media has damaged your Ego. As long as these countries keep on exploitating countries at the expense of people's blood for money Karma will always find it's way to take it back from them.

One question for you. Why is it that your white Angels hardly accept any criminal allegations Against them even if the facts are glaring but will be quick to attack Nigerians without hard evidence, the reason is because people like you are quick to swallow bull crap because it's coming from them. If you think someone can penetrate your family without an insider then you'll believe Nigerians are responsible for 100% fraud in the world better wake and start to reason from both sides.

1 Like

Re: US Investigates Nigerian Fraudster Ring For Fake Unemployment Claims by Ayo8(m): 7:48am On May 18, 2020
Tissaia:
Nigerians" Or ......
C'mon... be a good gurl today..
Re: US Investigates Nigerian Fraudster Ring For Fake Unemployment Claims by Tissaia(f): 7:48am On May 18, 2020
NoIgboSoundTueh:

Spit it out.
We know who they are. fraudsters from landlocked biafra
If it were to be a muslim terrorist all hell would have been let loose on northern nigeria
I don't want the mods to delete it before taking it to front page.. I will spit out
Re: US Investigates Nigerian Fraudster Ring For Fake Unemployment Claims by Exmilitant(m): 7:55am On May 18, 2020
Our quest to make money at all cost has led us into: drug trafficking, armed robbery, blood money, militancy, kidnapping, child trafficking, illegal migration, yahoo and now fraud syndicate.. Some persons are cheering but don't cry if you or your loved ones fall victim to any of these guys someday. Right is right and wrong is wrong.

3 Likes

Re: US Investigates Nigerian Fraudster Ring For Fake Unemployment Claims by Jazzafizzy(f): 7:55am On May 18, 2020
martineverest:
did u verify it before commenting?
Bros I don't need to , there are atimes I got fake and bogus news report from America citizens I have as friends about NIGERIA. Someone was telling me the other day they said women are raped and killed in Nigeria and that home security issues a travel warning to them . Can u verify this too ,Mr verifier .......regardless of who you are either good or bad ,it will still rub off on you . NIGERIA still remain my country and I won't let any negative comment to destroy this country. I'm not in support of the evil perpetrated by some unscrupulous individuals ,but atmies news like should be verify before if this crime was actually committed by Nigerians atimes there maybe fake news report just to pull down NIGERIA the more .
Re: US Investigates Nigerian Fraudster Ring For Fake Unemployment Claims by hustla(m): 8:04am On May 18, 2020
aycapri:
To those saying “Nigerians are disgracing ya” Did you see any evidence that the attack was carried out by Nigerian. Pls don’t jump into conclusion

No evidence o.

If its scam, they blame Nigeria
Hacking, China and Russia
Terrorism - any Muslim country

They blame outsiders for everything

grin
Re: US Investigates Nigerian Fraudster Ring For Fake Unemployment Claims by Nobody: 8:04am On May 18, 2020
Tissaia:
Nigerians" Or I-PIGS
your still a fool at this your age

1 Like

Re: US Investigates Nigerian Fraudster Ring For Fake Unemployment Claims by larryking540: 8:08am On May 18, 2020
aycapri:
To those saying “Nigerians are disgracing ya” Did you see any evidence that the attack was carried out by Nigerian. Pls don’t jump into conclusion

So they need to prove to you that most 9ja youth are fruadstars,,,,

We are where we are today because we refuse to accept the truth and sort for solution,

Every 9ja household has a Yahoo person who doesn't sleep at night looking for maga , before to u quote me with attack check your neighborhood and or ur next door neighbor if he isn't a fruadstar

1 Like

Re: US Investigates Nigerian Fraudster Ring For Fake Unemployment Claims by Nobody: 8:11am On May 18, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

It is possible without the help of locals. Your social security number is everything in the western world. Once it is stolen and scammers are able to obtain your personal details. They can commit mortgage or social security payment fraud.
it is not possible without the help of locals ,the local might not know it’s actually a fraud that’s the bitter truth
Re: US Investigates Nigerian Fraudster Ring For Fake Unemployment Claims by Microwhy: 8:14am On May 18, 2020
Indians are more terrible at cyber crimes and Internet fraud but but on everyday News all you see is Nigeria and Nigerians

1 Like

Re: US Investigates Nigerian Fraudster Ring For Fake Unemployment Claims by meforyou1(m): 8:20am On May 18, 2020
Tissaia:
Nigerians" Or I-PIGS

Lol. Even if Globalization failed the world will not agree the Sinaloa cartel or The Camorra to run a country. And Developers are Worse than this criminal groups because their own includes Cyber fraud.,

This people av destroyed Nigeriaz image.

Landlocked criminals wants to have access to the ocean,.. so that they can spread human trafficking, prostitution and drugs abroad.

"the criminal specialty of Yorubas in the US is fraud and drug-dealing" - The Cable
Re: US Investigates Nigerian Fraudster Ring For Fake Unemployment Claims by Ceomanchuria: 8:22am On May 18, 2020
Only if u know how boys dey run am, guys just dey buy car like chewing gum for dis lockdown period i swear

majamajic:
This can't be possible , without the help of America locals

1 Like

Re: US Investigates Nigerian Fraudster Ring For Fake Unemployment Claims by martineverest(m): 8:26am On May 18, 2020
Jazzafizzy:

Bros I don't need to , there are atimes I got fake and bogus news report from America citizens I have as friends about NIGERIA. Someone was telling me the other day they said women are raped and killed in Nigeria and that home security issues a travel warning to them . Can u verify this too ,Mr verifier .......regardless of who you are either good or bad ,it will still rub off on you . NIGERIA still remain my country and I won't let any negative comment to destroy this country. I'm not in support of the evil perpetrated by some unscrupulous individuals ,but atmies news like should be verify before if this crime was actually committed by Nigerians atimes there maybe fake news report just to pull down NIGERIA the more .
I asked u today verify because I read same news 2 days ago on various international sites and it's not fake news

we all love Nigeria,but the way Nigerians engage in illegalities is absolutely alarming.. everyone is absolutely desperate at all cost
Re: US Investigates Nigerian Fraudster Ring For Fake Unemployment Claims by aycapri(m): 8:31am On May 18, 2020
martineverest:
read first before commenting
you read it but did you confirm the info yourself? Did you confirm it from the State NEWS? y’all believe everything you hear whereas most of these info are false
Re: US Investigates Nigerian Fraudster Ring For Fake Unemployment Claims by Americanboy35: 8:31am On May 18, 2020
some people don't seize to amaze someone sha, how would you manage collect visa, and you arrive, you started engaging in criminal activities, thats so sad
Re: US Investigates Nigerian Fraudster Ring For Fake Unemployment Claims by aycapri(m): 8:32am On May 18, 2020
ehinmowo:

Did you read the article at all?
i read it but I couldn’t confirm the source. Help me with the State source of the info and I would appreciate
Re: US Investigates Nigerian Fraudster Ring For Fake Unemployment Claims by martineverest(m): 8:35am On May 18, 2020
aycapri:
you read it but did you confirm the info yourself? Did you confirm it from the State NEWS? y’all believe everything you hear whereas most of these info are false
bye bye...I don't have time for ignorants
Re: US Investigates Nigerian Fraudster Ring For Fake Unemployment Claims by Nobody: 8:43am On May 18, 2020
Sigh.

Olominira:
Nothing links Nigerians to the so called scams, they just damaging Nigeria image
Nigerians are the ones damaging their own image. The U.S Attorney's Office wouldn't have said these scams are being carried out by a Nigerian ring (a group of Nigerian scammers/fraudsters/thieves) if they hadn't found out that they are. Their identities have most likely been determined via the SINs and personal data that they stole. I'm sure their names and photos will soon be released, but even then, people like you will still shamelessly argue that they're not Nigerians, smdh.
Re: US Investigates Nigerian Fraudster Ring For Fake Unemployment Claims by Empiree: 8:49am On May 18, 2020
martineverest:
the collective Nigerians celebrates and encourage fraudsters....that's the major problem
Speak for yourself. Your corrective family
Re: US Investigates Nigerian Fraudster Ring For Fake Unemployment Claims by gaventa: 9:00am On May 18, 2020
Well you are very correct but mind you there is no government without corruption, infrastructure is what makes it not obvious.if our leaders have made Nigeria a better place to live how many people will go into fraud? We won't even care if they steal funds but in a country where an average Nigerian is not promised the next meal, I don't think you can talk about values and sense of right and wrong to someone who hasn't eaten and who sees how his leaders lavish funds.
RuudVanNisteroy:

The fraudsters are a microcosm of the Nigerian leadership. Somewhere along the line we lost all our values and a sense of right and wrong. And the worship of money become the root of all evil.

1 Like

Re: US Investigates Nigerian Fraudster Ring For Fake Unemployment Claims by solomonsly11(m): 9:19am On May 18, 2020
This thing call yahoo will not stop until their is death penalty for anyone found in this act.

2 Likes

Re: US Investigates Nigerian Fraudster Ring For Fake Unemployment Claims by braveheart234(m): 9:23am On May 18, 2020
Hmm!
Re: US Investigates Nigerian Fraudster Ring For Fake Unemployment Claims by Kubernetes: 9:26am On May 18, 2020
Hmmm.This is very bad.
I am sure they are from northern Nigeria.
Re: US Investigates Nigerian Fraudster Ring For Fake Unemployment Claims by Asadujames202(m): 9:38am On May 18, 2020
Exc2000:

grin

two kind of people exist in this world, the rich, and the poor, the scammer and the scammed.. The Pastor and the sheeples, the Politicians and the Followers, the Hushpuppi and the martineverest nairaland troll , the colonial masters and the people colonised, the slave master and the slave

ji ma sun

Baddest G I got you.

Choose where you belong.

I sincerely can't choose a nairaland troll over Hushpuppy.
Yes, I will the politician can't be the wretched follower.
Rich over poor
Pastor over sheeples

It's a case of choosing your hustle wisely

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Investigates Nigerian Fraudster Ring For Fake Unemployment Claims by Bishop(m): 9:40am On May 18, 2020
aycapri:

Any crime committed by a black man is labelled to be that of a Nigerian man.

It is time for the Nigerian government to stand up to this task.

If you offer a man citizenship and he commits a crime in your country, he is American not Nigerian.

2 Likes

Re: US Investigates Nigerian Fraudster Ring For Fake Unemployment Claims by chewwie(m): 10:00am On May 18, 2020
majamajic:
This can't be possible , without the help of America locals
Don't be stupid
Re: US Investigates Nigerian Fraudster Ring For Fake Unemployment Claims by chewwie(m): 10:01am On May 18, 2020
tellwisdom:
Delete this nonsense post trying to rubbish Nigerians. Yes, Only Nigerians and no other country does fraud. Useless news to tarnish Nigeria.
Don't mind them, maybe of we keep ignoring it, it'll go away. Big fool!
Re: US Investigates Nigerian Fraudster Ring For Fake Unemployment Claims by Chirowman(m): 10:02am On May 18, 2020
Lyydia:
Dey keep giving us a bad record sad
the bad record is much that US citizens finds it difficult to believe that good mannered and fraud free Nigerians exist.
Re: US Investigates Nigerian Fraudster Ring For Fake Unemployment Claims by chewwie(m): 10:02am On May 18, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:
Why do we like to continuously disgrace ourselves before the world and perpetuate the stereotype all Nigerians are scammers.
Thing is, Evil Nigerians see being criminal as being smart.
Re: US Investigates Nigerian Fraudster Ring For Fake Unemployment Claims by tot(f): 10:12am On May 18, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

We have to stop disgracing ourselves around the world. The article is carried my Daily Mail UK , the most widely read online media platform.

That is untrue. The well known racist daily mail is what people are hyping?! lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Calabar Cultist Who Killed Young Man Nabbed At A Bank In Akwa Ibom. Photos / Butcher Killed By His Colleague In Enugu While Trying To Separate Fight (Graphic / Man Rapes 7-Year-Old Girl In Bauchi School Toilet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.