Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,537 members, 7,801,505 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

Flair Aviation: Nigeria Impounds UK Aircraft Conducting Commercial Flights - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Flair Aviation: Nigeria Impounds UK Aircraft Conducting Commercial Flights (47953 Views)

Anambra Int'l Airport: Commercial Flights Arrive From Abuja & Lagos:video / Commercial Flights To Begin At Anambra Airport On October 30 / Anambra Airport Is Ready, Waiting For NCAA Approval For Commercial Flights (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flair Aviation: Nigeria Impounds UK Aircraft Conducting Commercial Flights by Businext: 9:23pm On May 17, 2020
Slimpotter:

This is polar.

I feel the producers wanted to make this movie like John Wick
It's a poor taste of a film.
The blood, killing, obscene scenes and comical violence was not necessary

#PromoteBetterFilms angry
Re: Flair Aviation: Nigeria Impounds UK Aircraft Conducting Commercial Flights by colestephan86: 9:24pm On May 17, 2020
Neictraema:
Nigeria has impounded an aircraft belonging to Flair Aviation, a United Kingdom company, after it was discovered to be conducting commercial flights to the country despite a ban on all flight operations due to the Coronavirus outbreak.

The company, according to Nigeria's Minister of Aviation, Hadi Sirika, had been granted a waiver to carry out humanitarian operations but instead carried out commercial flights.

https://mobile.twitter.com/hadisirika/status/1262011252924198913
Please no be Canadian flag I dey see for the cockpit?
Re: Flair Aviation: Nigeria Impounds UK Aircraft Conducting Commercial Flights by Businext: 9:25pm On May 17, 2020
agenzxy:
Human smuggling is the hottest hustle at the moment...people still travel around but with a higher pay. Only God knows how much those passengers paid

I'm still wondering if it's worth it.
People are paying crazy fares in this lock down
Go to parks people still travel but at a higher fare

#OpenBusinesses
#OpenSchools
#OpenChurches
#EndCovid19

1 Like

Re: Flair Aviation: Nigeria Impounds UK Aircraft Conducting Commercial Flights by Myhusband(m): 9:28pm On May 17, 2020
Glare247:

Is this difficult for u to comprehend ,recipient of humanitarian service cannot determine d process of operation ,simple as ABC

maybe you should educate me more since you're into aviation?

you sycophants have no sense of reasoning
Re: Flair Aviation: Nigeria Impounds UK Aircraft Conducting Commercial Flights by Myhusband(m): 9:30pm On May 17, 2020
etrange:

You've made zero sense. Zero.

Are you even reading what you are typing? Which airline where you expecting UK to use for their outflow humanitarian activities? Nigerian airlines? Are you dumb or you're just trolling?

Ok, let me help you: The UK has been offering humanitarian assistance to many countries using their airlines even before the pandemic. The UK is offering humanitarian assistance to Nigeria and when this assistance is in the form of physical items or personnel, it's the norm that they arrive in thier flight. Even after the flight ban, Chinese doctors and supplies landed in Italy last month in a Chinese airline chartered by the Chinese Red Cross, is Italy also a 4th world country? The same was the case in Spain, Iraq and Iran. Is Spain a 3rd world country too? Except there was a prior request from the recipient, the giver of humanitarian aid arrives in thier airline cause transportation is part of the aid. The recipient does not dictate the airline.

I know you'd still quote me to cover up your dumb as.s but I'm certain you've learned one or two things.

which Humanitarian service is UK doing to Nigeria presently? or don't you read where the thread talked about their breach of agreement not to turn it to commercial links which means despite the ban of other Nigeria airlines, this humanitarian nonsense are still allowed to roam about here

who are they giving the services? in the process of defending a total failure you chose to adopt foolishness in exhibiting it?

don't you've a shame for once?
Re: Flair Aviation: Nigeria Impounds UK Aircraft Conducting Commercial Flights by castiello(m): 10:10pm On May 17, 2020
I don’t think you read to understand at all, the government gave the aircraft a waver to conduct humanitarian service but was caught doing commercial flight carrying

IME1:
Please tell me angry who directed the pilot from the control tower? Who authorised it's landing at all? Who were the immigration officers who attended to the new arrivals? Who were the FAAN staff who were on "duty" at the airport

Which kain wahala be this with Nigeria

Updated-
Truly I can't reply all mentions but God bless y'all
Insults have been forgiven and have been re-routed back to sender so they can have a feel of their comments, speak well so if you have to eat back your words they won't be gravel in your mouth

1 Timothy 5:1 Rebuke not an elder, but intreat him as a father; and the younger men as brethren;
1 Timothy 5:2 The elder women as mothers; the younger as sisters, with all purity.

Enuff said, I read the thread and even the other thread that was also opened on the same issue that one of the mods closed.

The change of purpose of the landing and take off was also supervised.
Those who supervised the landing of the plane for humanitarian grounds were invariably the ones who would have supervised it's take off with passengers for commercial purposes.

The commercial purposes for which it "attempted" to carryout, where were the passengers to come from, board from and get checked at?

For example if they've closed GIGM, ABC or The Young, will you still see passengers hanging around with luggage at their terminals? What for? Why were they even passengers ready to go where ever in the airport in the first place? It's like seeing students wearing uniform walking into a school compound for what? Sight seeing?

As I blame Nigeria, I blame all those involved whether the British carrier or the British airport from whence it came from.

Mind you many people are using and have used humanitarian reasons to perpetuate crimes and do flaunt laws. I heard of a woman in my neighbourhood who was able to travel interstate because an FRSC official took her to cross the state border himself! So who should we blame here, just the woman?

Happy Sunday Nlders
Meanwhile who can tell me the movie this picture comes from? It's a trivia
Re: Flair Aviation: Nigeria Impounds UK Aircraft Conducting Commercial Flights by Unrated900(m): 11:22pm On May 17, 2020
No one is above the law even Buhari himself
Re: Flair Aviation: Nigeria Impounds UK Aircraft Conducting Commercial Flights by Laid2001: 11:38pm On May 17, 2020
You just like to argue for arguments sake.
When you are wrong, it becomes difficult to admit it.
A simple post of an event and you started twisting up and down.

The post is simple and self explanatory. It's also on the main media already. The plane was granted a permit to fly a humanitarian flight and it was caught doing commercial in contravention or our law.

Yet your hatred will not let you keep quiet if you don't have anything to say.

Every thing to you must be Nigerian government at fault and it must be spinned to become a Buhari bashing.
Some of you will still rant and abuse Buhari even if he makes you CBN governor or Finance minister.

Myhusband:

which Humanitarian service is UK doing to Nigeria presently? or don't you read where the thread talked about their breach of agreement not to turn it to commercial links which means despite the ban of other Nigeria airlines, this humanitarian nonsense are still allowed to roam about here

who are they giving the services? in the process of defending a total failure you chose to adopt foolishness in exhibiting it?

don't you've a shame for once?
Re: Flair Aviation: Nigeria Impounds UK Aircraft Conducting Commercial Flights by Myhusband(m): 11:40pm On May 17, 2020
Laid2001:
You just like to argue for arguments sake.
When you are wrong, it becomes difficult to admit it.
A simple post of an event and you started twisting up and down.

The post is simple and self explanatory. It's also on the main media already. The plane was granted a permit to fly a humanitarian flight and it was caught doing commercial in contravention or our law.

Yet your hatred will not let you keep quiet if you don't have anything to say.

Every thing to you must be Nigerian government at fault and it must be spinned to become a Buhari bashing.
Some of you will still rant and abuse Buhari even if he makes you CBN governor or Finance minister.

shut up, Buhari is a total failure. both him and the useless past politicians you shortsighted sycophants lick their balls

you know jack and Buhari who couldn't find his O'level is your president? do I need to tell you what you needed is just common sense to meet up with your peers in reasoning?
Re: Flair Aviation: Nigeria Impounds UK Aircraft Conducting Commercial Flights by Arewa1408: 12:39am On May 18, 2020
IME1:
Please tell me angry who directed the pilot from the control tower? Who authorised it's landing at all? Who were the immigration officers who attended to the new arrivals? Who were the FAAN staff who were on "duty" at the airport

Updated-
Insults have been forgiven and have been re-routed back to sender so they can have a feel of their comments, speak well so if you have to eat back your words they won't be gravel in your mouth

1 Timothy 5:1 Rebuke not an elder, but intreat him as a father; and the younger men as brethren;
1 Timothy 5:2 The elder women as mothers; the younger as sisters, with all purity.

Enuff said, I read the thread and even the other thread that was also opened on the same issue that one of the mods closed.

Those who supervised the landing of the plane for humanitarian grounds were invariably the ones who would have supervised it's take off with passengers for commercial purposes.

The commercial purposes for which it "attempted" to carryout, where were the passengers to come from, board from and get checked at?

For example if they've closed GIGM, ABC or The Young, will you still see passengers hanging around with luggage at their terminals? What for? Why were they even passengers ready to go where ever in the airport in the first place? It's like seeing students wearing uniform walking into a school compound for what? Sight seeing?

As I blame Nigeria, I blame all those involved whether the British carrier or the British airport from whence it came from.

Mind you many people are using and have used humanitarian reasons to perpetuate crimes and do flaunt laws. I heard of a woman in my neighbourhood who was able to travel interstate because an FRSC official took her to cross the state border himself! So who should we blame here, just the woman?

Happy Sunday Nlders

Bros, why is it that very ignorant people, when you try to correct their ignorance, they start quoting religious books? Bros, truly you are ignorant.
Re: Flair Aviation: Nigeria Impounds UK Aircraft Conducting Commercial Flights by onoja12: 2:34am On May 18, 2020
Slave mentality,the worse problem of Nigeria

uote author=Gabonese post=89650370] Nigeria wan price market wey dem no fit buy. [/quote]
Re: Flair Aviation: Nigeria Impounds UK Aircraft Conducting Commercial Flights by onoja12: 2:34am On May 18, 2020

quote author=bigstan11787 post=89650380]Countries are impounding flights..Nigeria self want to impound too..SMH[/quote]
Re: Flair Aviation: Nigeria Impounds UK Aircraft Conducting Commercial Flights by onoja12: 2:36am On May 18, 2020

quote author=Yakhi84 post=89650476]Laughable...Toothless bulldog dey bark and you expect street to scatter! grin cheesy. This country can sabi do pass e sef. In the end, no prosecution![/quote]
Re: Flair Aviation: Nigeria Impounds UK Aircraft Conducting Commercial Flights by Mycommand: 4:11am On May 18, 2020
Nigeria is a sovereign state! Which market?
Gabonese:
Nigeria wan price market wey dem no fit buy.
Re: Flair Aviation: Nigeria Impounds UK Aircraft Conducting Commercial Flights by jidxin(m): 5:49am On May 18, 2020
IME1:

Updated-

Happy Sunday Nlders
and yet 130 people liked the trash you conjured up here. Can't you read and understand. How would the control tower had known that it was a commercial flight when the waiver granted to the aircraft is for humanitarian services? Ponder on this
Re: Flair Aviation: Nigeria Impounds UK Aircraft Conducting Commercial Flights by Tyriq: 7:34am On May 18, 2020
IME1:

Updated-

Happy Sunday Nlders
I've tried to understand why these guys are quoting u upandan but cnt understand.. All the questions u asked were valid and on point! I cnt understand how students will walk into school premise wit their bags wen the school is not in section. It's not possible

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flair Aviation: Nigeria Impounds UK Aircraft Conducting Commercial Flights by Tchange1(m): 7:44am On May 18, 2020
bamidelee:

Can you read and understand simple English?

ENGLISH ISN'T SIMPLE. JUST ASK THOSE WRITING IELTS EXAMS.
Re: Flair Aviation: Nigeria Impounds UK Aircraft Conducting Commercial Flights by brainshaker(m): 8:03am On May 18, 2020
IME1:

Updated-
Insults have been forgiven and have been re-routed back to sender so they can have a feel of their comments, speak well so if you have to eat back your words they won't be gravel in your mouth Valhalla raising

Happy Sunday Nlders
Re: Flair Aviation: Nigeria Impounds UK Aircraft Conducting Commercial Flights by MikkySexy23(m): 10:17am On May 18, 2020
IME1:

Updated-

Happy Sunday Nlders

The fact that it was for commercial purpose does not mean the flight had passengers enroute. Most possibly, it was loaded with cargoes. That was why they sought permission to land on 'humanitarian grounds'.
Re: Flair Aviation: Nigeria Impounds UK Aircraft Conducting Commercial Flights by Nobody: 10:33am On May 18, 2020
Tchange1:

ENGLISH ISN'T SIMPLE. JUST ASK THOSE WRITING IELTS EXAMS.
That's your justifications for not understanding simple English.
Get yourself a teacher.
Re: Flair Aviation: Nigeria Impounds UK Aircraft Conducting Commercial Flights by PureGoldh(m): 10:42am On May 18, 2020
ibinaboonline:
Yes it is called Molue Air

Lwkmd grin

1 Like

Re: Flair Aviation: Nigeria Impounds UK Aircraft Conducting Commercial Flights by kuuljay(m): 2:05pm On May 18, 2020
Myhusband:

honest correction from a nonentity who know nothing about true governance?

you think you've IQ to correct someone that will school your entire family here?

kid don't be unfortunate, you can't even have 2mins debate with me. I'm not in the level of your 2kb IQ
no no one will debate with a dunce like you, honestly
Re: Flair Aviation: Nigeria Impounds UK Aircraft Conducting Commercial Flights by Slimpotter(m): 2:32pm On May 18, 2020
Businext:

I feel the producers wanted to make this movie like John Wick
It's a poor taste of a film.
The blood, killing, obscene scenes and comical violence was not necessary

Didn't see much likeness with John Wick though but, I kinda enjoyed it, and the explicit parts.
Re: Flair Aviation: Nigeria Impounds UK Aircraft Conducting Commercial Flights by Slimpotter(m): 2:32pm On May 18, 2020
Businext:

I feel the producers wanted to make this movie like John Wick It's a poor taste of a film. The blood, killing, obscene scenes and comical violence was not necessary
Didn't see much likeness with John Wick though but, I kinda enjoyed it.
Re: Flair Aviation: Nigeria Impounds UK Aircraft Conducting Commercial Flights by spreadfins: 3:09pm On May 18, 2020
Re: Flair Aviation: Nigeria Impounds UK Aircraft Conducting Commercial Flights by Myhusband(m): 4:46pm On May 18, 2020
kuuljay:
no no one will debate with a dunce like you, honestly

you must think I'm your father's first son
Re: Flair Aviation: Nigeria Impounds UK Aircraft Conducting Commercial Flights by kuuljay(m): 7:37pm On May 18, 2020
Myhusband:

you must think I'm your father's first son
probably on cheap drugs,pls run along
Re: Flair Aviation: Nigeria Impounds UK Aircraft Conducting Commercial Flights by Myhusband(m): 8:43pm On May 18, 2020
kuuljay:
probably I'm on cheap drugs,pls run along

How is that my business? Your family headache

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Stop The Agents, Get The Visa Yourself / The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Living In Lagos / Man Shows What Was Used As The Backseat Of A Bus He Board In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.