Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,016 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

Step by step guide on how to start a website(blog) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Step by step guide on how to start a website(blog) (641 Views)

How to Open a Paypal Account in Nigeria (step By Step Guide) 2023 Updated / Step-by-step Guide On How To Embed A Facebook Video In Wordpress / Free Website/blog Review (come In!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Step by step guide on how to start a website(blog) by Brightng: 5:25pm On May 17, 2020
Starting a website can be a bit difficult and less fun, if you do not know how to go about it; that's why this post, blogging for beginners is prepared.

If you are not fed with rich information, on the trends of website building you, you cannot be able to make a solid website. Knowing the basics of blogging as a newbie to blogging is a good way to kick start building your website.
Often times, I see a lot of crappy posts on how to start a website, and I am a bit concerned about those, who are new to blogging, so I consider bringing up this post, as a crash course to starting your own website.
So if you do not know anything about blogging, this post is all you need to understand the basics to get your site on the web.
A lot of questions will be answered, check it out with the link below �
https://www.brightstudentblog.com.ng/blogging-for-beginners/

(1) (Reply)

Spent Ten Years Building My Small Business. Covid-19 Destroyed It In Eight Weeks / P2p Script With Recommitment Needed Urgently / My Birthday Gift For 25 People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.