Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,963 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

Pantami Blocks Twitter Users Who Questioned Silence On Zamfara, Katsina Killings - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pantami Blocks Twitter Users Who Questioned Silence On Zamfara, Katsina Killings (27317 Views)

Update On Zamfara State Governorship Results / Watch As Pantami Blocks Tinubu's Wife From Shaking President Buhari.. VIDEO / Pantami Blocks Buhari From Shaking Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife - Reno Omokri (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pantami Blocks Twitter Users Who Questioned Silence On Zamfara, Katsina Killings by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 17, 2020
fk001:

I don't care whether they speak against him or not what I know is they are filled up with junk journalism they are complete shadow of themselves. They are reporting news based on frustration and amateurishness

Just last week they did what they know best, reporting fake death news of one Islamic leader like that from the north which he came out and debunked it and sue them

Did you support Sahara reporters when they were abusing and making spurious allegations against GEJ and his govt? Did you call them "junk journalism" then? If yes, you are a great, unbiased, Nigerian. If no, then you are shameless hypocrite!

2 Likes

Re: Pantami Blocks Twitter Users Who Questioned Silence On Zamfara, Katsina Killings by OKTolu: 8:11pm On May 17, 2020
Ok naa
Re: Pantami Blocks Twitter Users Who Questioned Silence On Zamfara, Katsina Killings by Fariq: 8:13pm On May 17, 2020
fk001:
Sahara reporters are just a bunch of clowns parading themselves as a journalist.

Azuminka nawa?
Re: Pantami Blocks Twitter Users Who Questioned Silence On Zamfara, Katsina Killings by fk001(m): 8:16pm On May 17, 2020
Fariq:

Azuminka nawa?

Why did you ask?
Re: Pantami Blocks Twitter Users Who Questioned Silence On Zamfara, Katsina Killings by Fariq: 8:21pm On May 17, 2020
fk001:

Why did you ask?

I am joking. Nasan bakakai fara azumi all ba grin grin
Re: Pantami Blocks Twitter Users Who Questioned Silence On Zamfara, Katsina Killings by fk001(m): 8:22pm On May 17, 2020
Fariq:

I am joking. Nasan bakakai fara azumi all ba grin grin

Lol shekara nawa ne mutum zai kai munazalin fara azumi?
Re: Pantami Blocks Twitter Users Who Questioned Silence On Zamfara, Katsina Killings by Fariq: 8:24pm On May 17, 2020
fk001:

Lol shekara nawa ne mutum zai kai munazalin fara azumi?

Wasa nakema fa. 14 - 15 ne. Kaikuwa 35 kake.
Re: Pantami Blocks Twitter Users Who Questioned Silence On Zamfara, Katsina Killings by fk001(m): 8:28pm On May 17, 2020
Fariq:

Wasa nakema fa. 14 - 15 ne. Kaikuwa 35 kake.

Nice guess but ban Kai ba
Re: Pantami Blocks Twitter Users Who Questioned Silence On Zamfara, Katsina Killings by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 17, 2020
SeverusSnape:

Because they are now speaking against bubu the mumu??
Cos they're foolish in their reportage and unprofessional.
Re: Pantami Blocks Twitter Users Who Questioned Silence On Zamfara, Katsina Killings by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:30pm On May 17, 2020
fk001:

If Buhari will come out in 2023 I will vote him again, I have no regrets in voting him. I will gladly do that all over again.

God bless PMB

Me too!
He seems to be depopulating Northerners
Contributing to saving our planet.
Pmb till 2099
Re: Pantami Blocks Twitter Users Who Questioned Silence On Zamfara, Katsina Killings by sevenhundred(m): 8:33pm On May 17, 2020
fk001:
Sahara reporters are just a bunch of clowns parading themselves as a journalist. If not junk journalism what do we call this? This tweets happened over a year ago since before Pantami become a minister, but unprofessional Sahara Reporters decided to dig and report it today because they are out of news.
but the news still relevant up till date, the questions is why is he not speaking out against the killings? the way he did in the past? in Islam you must say the truth always.

1 Like

Re: Pantami Blocks Twitter Users Who Questioned Silence On Zamfara, Katsina Killings by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 17, 2020
PericomaNwankwo:

Sahara reporters have been the best media so far biko, at least they've done better than the other Yoruba media.
You goofed
Premium times is far better
Re: Pantami Blocks Twitter Users Who Questioned Silence On Zamfara, Katsina Killings by Fariq: 8:37pm On May 17, 2020
fk001:

Nice guess but ban Kai ba

But I have tried. Mune Yan yara.
Re: Pantami Blocks Twitter Users Who Questioned Silence On Zamfara, Katsina Killings by BlueBanana: 8:39pm On May 17, 2020
I have noticed a very sad development being carried out by some people here and I wish to bring that to your notice

I wish to bring to the notice of all nairalanders that there are some imposters posing as Igbos with the sole intent of dividing us and the South South.. I have noticed the schemes of some monickers who hide under the cloak of being Igbos to sabotage the buoyant relationship that exists between the South East and the South south. These monickers are relentlessly trying to bring disunity between Igbos and South south states especially Rivers state.

I do not know the reason for this their malevolent acts but I just want us all to be wary of their machinations and not fall victim of their tricks.

These monickers include Crixx, Kìnematics, KINEMATÌCZ, RIVERS1stson, Portharcourt1stsòn etc

Say No To Divide And Rule

South East and South South Are One

1 Like

Re: Pantami Blocks Twitter Users Who Questioned Silence On Zamfara, Katsina Killings by samsard(m): 8:42pm On May 17, 2020
fk001:

We have the likes of El Rufai that will replace him
You seem to think things will always swing your way forever, that is some god-complex you're suffering from. I consider El Rufai a good leader who is ruined by ethnic and religious bigotry, but I'm guessing those bad traits are the attraction for you. Once again, bad decision making.
Re: Pantami Blocks Twitter Users Who Questioned Silence On Zamfara, Katsina Killings by fk001(m): 8:48pm On May 17, 2020
samsard:
You seem to think things will always swing your way forever, that is some god-complex you're suffering from. I consider El Rufai a good leader who is ruined by ethnic and religious bigotry, but I'm guessing those bad traits is the attraction for you. Once again, bad decision making.

We all see things from a different perspective. You might like the sight view while I might prefer the back view.

In the end, we all settle on what our mind is at peace with it.
Re: Pantami Blocks Twitter Users Who Questioned Silence On Zamfara, Katsina Killings by fk001(m): 8:49pm On May 17, 2020
Fariq:

But I have tried. Mune Yan yara.

Shekarun ka nawa?
Re: Pantami Blocks Twitter Users Who Questioned Silence On Zamfara, Katsina Killings by Fariq: 9:03pm On May 17, 2020
fk001:

Shekarun ka nawa?

grin Shekaru na a nairaland forums? Wasa kenan ma.
Re: Pantami Blocks Twitter Users Who Questioned Silence On Zamfara, Katsina Killings by Friend22(m): 9:08pm On May 17, 2020
SeverusSnape:

Because they are now speaking against bubu the mumu??
Guy gain some perspectives ;don't let likes and shares make you lose perspectives.
fk is right.
Re: Pantami Blocks Twitter Users Who Questioned Silence On Zamfara, Katsina Killings by Friend22(m): 9:13pm On May 17, 2020
fk001:

I don't care whether they speak against him or not what I know is they are filled up with junk journalism they are complete shadow of themselves. They are reporting news based on frustration and amateurishness

Just last week they did what they know best, reporting fake death news of one Islamic leader like that from the north which he came out and debunked it and sue them

Bro, just ignore these broods of nay sayers .
They lack the objectivity to be truthful even to their own worst enemies.

Every objective observer can see what sahara reporters have turned themselves into with their junk journalism.

And I don't see how you can convince these zombies here whose pastime is hating everything north and Islam.
Re: Pantami Blocks Twitter Users Who Questioned Silence On Zamfara, Katsina Killings by Friend22(m): 9:15pm On May 17, 2020
Badonasty:
Obasanjo and Jonathan cabinet still remain the best in Nigerian history as far as I know...this buhari cabinet is just to compensate people that helped in his election
Keep taking that badly brewed ogogoro that turns your brain upside down.
GEJ best cabinet in the history of Nigeria?
grin grin
Re: Pantami Blocks Twitter Users Who Questioned Silence On Zamfara, Katsina Killings by Friend22(m): 9:18pm On May 17, 2020
Ximenez:
Just imagine "in Islam..... " are we running this country based on Islamic doctrines?

Idiots like you are tye problem.

How many Muslims do you see everyday that you know doing this rubbish you posted with any form of guidance.
Re: Pantami Blocks Twitter Users Who Questioned Silence On Zamfara, Katsina Killings by fk001(m): 9:28pm On May 17, 2020
Friend22:

Bro, just ignore these broods of nay sayers .
They lack the objectivity to be truthful even to their own worst enemies.

Every objective observer can see what sahara reporters have turned themselves into with their junk journalism.

And I don't see how you can convince these zombies here whose pastime is hating everything north and Islam.

Seriously some people are irredeemable zombies. I won't engage them further
Re: Pantami Blocks Twitter Users Who Questioned Silence On Zamfara, Katsina Killings by fk001(m): 9:29pm On May 17, 2020
Fariq:

grin Shekaru na a nairaland forums? Wasa kenan ma.

Eh shekaran da ka fara nairaland.
Re: Pantami Blocks Twitter Users Who Questioned Silence On Zamfara, Katsina Killings by jaytee01(m): 9:33pm On May 17, 2020
fk001:

Better than your whole generation
See this uncircumcised idio t, so any news medium that does support your useless agenda is to be opposed.

U think everyone is from a poverty stricken background like u.

1 Like

Re: Pantami Blocks Twitter Users Who Questioned Silence On Zamfara, Katsina Killings by fk001(m): 9:38pm On May 17, 2020
jaytee01:
See this uncircumcised idio t, so any news medium that does support your useless agenda is to be opposed.

U think everyone is from a poverty stricken background like u.

Still better than a pauper, thank your stars I am engaging you on nairaland faceless forum. In real life or on my tweeter handle you won't even dare come close anyway no need for bragging.

Bye
Re: Pantami Blocks Twitter Users Who Questioned Silence On Zamfara, Katsina Killings by Ximenez(m): 9:41pm On May 17, 2020
Friend22:

Idiots like you are tye problem.

How many Muslims do you see everyday that you know doing this rubbish you posted with any form of guidance.
Must you be violent even in words? Are the quotations from the Quran or not? Don't ask me the numbers of Muslims i see everyday. I'm based in the North .

1 Like

Re: Pantami Blocks Twitter Users Who Questioned Silence On Zamfara, Katsina Killings by jaytee01(m): 9:47pm On May 17, 2020
fk001:

Still better than a pauper, thank your stars I am engaging you on nairaland faceless forum. In real life or on my tweeter handle you won't even dare come close anyway no need for bragging.

Bye
In real life, you won't come close to talking to me .
You are the one bragging here. Maybe they feed you with stupidity up there. Enjoy the government of your useless vegetable.... good luck defending them.

1 Like

Re: Pantami Blocks Twitter Users Who Questioned Silence On Zamfara, Katsina Killings by saaron(m): 9:54pm On May 17, 2020
fk001:

If Buhari will come out in 2023 I will vote him again, I have no regrets in voting him. I will gladly do that all over again.

God bless PMB.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fakeye Olufemi: Carpenters, Taxi Drivers Should Pay Tax — They Make Money / 2023 Presidency: Over 1500 PDP Delegates Attend Saraki’s Declaration (Pictures) / Labour Party Facial Effect On Tiktok (Video, Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.