Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother (91763 Views)

What Happened Between Me And A Girl Few Minutes Ago (PICTURES) / This Is What Happened Between This Female Banker And I / Man Confused As His Girlfriend And His Friend Fight Over Food. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by osazsky(m): 1:02am On May 18, 2020
fineboynl:
this guy must be really ugly and dating a fine girl. and to him he has won a trophy. the girl doesn't like him but only managing him. no matter what anyone say here it will never change anything. his investment on the said girl is the problem that will keep him attached for life. when you invest massively on a her. she start to misbehave because she has nothing to lose but gains. but whereas the guy who invest will be thinking about all the investment.
I see d guy talking like a kid..u have dated d girl for 1 year and 6 months and u have spent on the girl more than what her parents spent on her in her entire life..ignore him na comedian

2 Likes

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Karda20: 1:03am On May 18, 2020
The amount of simps on this platform is alarming. OP, you're a disgrace to guy hood and your entire family.

I wonder why you want to sign up for a life of misery with an unfortunate lady.

Go get a life bro before it is too late. Dump the biitch right away for your good.
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by sidney22: 1:03am On May 18, 2020
Mmmmh
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Calicoe: 1:05am On May 18, 2020
You have ruined your chances of finding a possible better girl for marriage all because you are forming faithfulness to a girl who just gave you a hint of how chaotic your marriage will be. Here is a sad truth you need to know, while you think you are the only man in her life, another dude is also shining her Congo. I can bet my balls on dat
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Prymestrr(m): 1:06am On May 18, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

All these names for me? Oh my! Who am I that you remembered all these titles for me?
You sound dysfunctional. More like a psycho. In our naija parlance, you deh KOLO undecided

1 Like

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by jorez: 1:06am On May 18, 2020
funkmrflexx:
We Have Been Dating For 1 Year and 6 months now. I’ve met her parents, we wanted to get married last year but her dad told me to wait till she finishes school which is supposed to be next year. I’m 25 years old and she’s 22 .

I live alone in the city while my mom lives in the village. My younger sister who I’m sponsoring through school sometimes comes to my place during holidays and weekends. My girlfriend practically lives with me because she comes from a type of an Abusive family. So she lives with me and I even assist her with school fees and house rents sometimes. I’ve spent even more than her father for her school.

Everyone In my family knows her and she’s a very wonderful girl. Typical wife material. She supports me every time even when I’m broke. I’m not the type of guy that dates a lot of girls . I don’t even cheat on her. Since I met her I’ve done away with a lot of ladies. I’m 100% committed to the relationship

But the problem is that she Has very bad anger issues. I mean she can destroy your property when she’s angry and I’m the quiet type. I don’t like hitting a lady execpt once in a while a general brain resetting slap. When she starts she doesn’t listen to anyone. Not me, not even her parents. So anytime she’s angry like this I will just find a way to make her laugh. Both of you can just be eating and she will get angry if you ate the fleshy part of the meat and left oily part for her (we have quarreled because of that I mean serious quarrel) . Sometimes I get tired of the whole situation. At the end even when she’s wrong I’ll let her for peace to reign. So I try to manage the anger at home so it shouldn’t go out

So we went to visit my mom in the yesterday. Because of curfew we slept over. So my mom bought us mangos this morning and told us to carry.

My girlfriend then said she doesn’t like mango that if I want to eat my mango I should carry it myself. Then my mom (she is the type that always shouts at every body. The real wahala woman) told her that if she can’t carry the mango then she should just put it on my head for me to carry na (If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na).

That was the only thing my mom said. Then she sparked. Started shouting at my mom. That she should stop talking to her like that, that she doesn’t like it. In fact she’s going home. So she carried her bag and started going home. Every one in the compound started saying it’s ok (Na dat thing why dem tell u Dey make u Dey vex so) she was still shouting. I was even try to calm her down but no way. She was still shouting. Even my sister who had never seen her angry before became angry (na so you b? She said). I was really disappointed In her

The issue is what even made me angry is how she reacted. If she didn’t like what my mom said made her angry. At least she should have waited till we got home (this was the first time we were both sleeping over) then she would tell me. Or she could have called my sister and told her what my mom said. After all the fracas, she went inside the room till we left. I just told everybody to just leave her.

So when we got home I told her what she did was wrong that she shouldn’t have reacted like that. Na there war start. She started yelling and shouting at me that if my mom talks to everyone like that she won’t take it (my plan was to tell her that she should apologize to her. Because my mom already apologized that she won’t talk to her again like that. Which I know she will o . So we can just forget about the issue. But she never accepts she’s wrong ) She said I took her to my village to intimidate her in front of my family people, I was really angry and called her uncle and told him what happened. He said there was nothing wrong with what my mom told her (If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na) and that he would talk to her .

I even scolded my mom before I left that I didn’t like what she said what she did that’s she was just causing issue. My girlfriend said when my mom said the word (If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na) that I should have immediately rebuked my mom. But me sef no see anything wrong with what my mom said( If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na)

I just Dey follow her uncle advise and leave her be until she calms down and I talk to her

So my people what’s offensive in this word? If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na)

But this her attitude don tire me. Break up is not on the card for me at least not yet. She always thinks that they are other guys out there because she has a lot of toasters but I know they can’t do quarter of what I’m doing for her. In this modern time it’s difficult to see a guy who will allow his girlfriend stay with him thereby losing his freedom to do certain things. A guy who doesn’t cheat, a guy who takes care of her does everything for her .

I just think the things she went through in her family is affecting her physiological. And sometimes when I think about leaving her I feel pity because she can’t go back to her parents house.

Bros you are just 25 and she is 22 if you know the kind country when we dey you will not want to add another wahala join Naija problem.

Dream big leave that girl go and hussle more add more 3 years atleast,mom is still in the village does that not border you and you want to marry at 25 to a girl with low tolerance,she is not for you.I once had such a relationship, the moment you let her go you will breath a sigh of relief when you are abit more mature you will know how to make better choices. Apply this and thank me later.

1 Like

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Sixfeetbelle: 1:07am On May 18, 2020
Prymestrr:

You sound dysfunctional. More like a psycho. In our naija parlance, you deh KOLO undecided

This is the third time you're quoting me in a space of ten minutes.

Do you want me to reply you? wink
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by osazsky(m): 1:11am On May 18, 2020
Donstarch:
This guy I tire for ur matter, leaving her is not an option, someone that has no respect, and flames up unnecessarily, so ur mind is to marry her, u have even contributed to her education more than her dad, who ask u to wait till she finishes. My brother u need deliverance
my question is if they have dated for a year and 6 months how come he spent more than d parents on one her..or is it school of catering she attended did she graduate within a year and 6 months..this guy nor sabi lie at all o
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Prymestrr(m): 1:13am On May 18, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

This is the third time you're quoting me in a space of ten minutes.

Do you want me to reply you? wink
Nope. Just sieving the useless comments I've had to read on the thread and guess my shocker shocked they are all yours. I'm cshucked cry cry
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Sixfeetbelle: 1:14am On May 18, 2020
Prymestrr:

Nope. Just sieving the useless comments I've had to read on the thread and guess my shocker shocked they are all yours. I'm cshucked cry cry

I'm glad I made your day cheesy cheesy
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Hndrrxxx(m): 1:16am On May 18, 2020
MA comes to mind
Guess I can't hit it how I used to hit it now huh undecided
While call me when your nigga ain't around
There's money to be made I won't wait around
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Necksonnel: 1:16am On May 18, 2020
I'm even angry reading this useless story. How can you allow a girl to talk to your mum that way. Even if your mother is a bad woman. Haaa. And you even said you scold your mom. Are you sure you're not a bastard ? No offense o, so no vex. If na me the babe no go even follow me reach house. That will be the last of us. You will regret it sha if you don't leave her now. Leave her and run for your date life.
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by osazsky(m): 1:16am On May 18, 2020
O.p pls do ur mum a favour pls return all the money's she spent on d day of ur naming ceremony u don't deserve to be her son atleast she can use that money to relocate to d city..call me when this is done and I will tell u what to do nxt maybe suicide or anything u can think of thks

1 Like

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by greggng: 1:17am On May 18, 2020
funkmrflexx:
We Have Been Dating For 1 Year and 6 months now. I’ve met her parents, we wanted to get married last year but her dad told me to wait till she finishes school which is supposed to be next year. I’m 25 years old and she’s 22 .

I live alone in the city while my mom lives in the village. My younger sister who I’m sponsoring through school sometimes comes to my place during holidays and weekends. My girlfriend practically lives with me because she comes from a type of an Abusive family. So she lives with me and I even assist her with school fees and house rents sometimes. I’ve spent even more than her father for her school.

Everyone In my family knows her and she’s a very wonderful girl. Typical wife material. She supports me every time even when I’m broke. I’m not the type of guy that dates a lot of girls . I don’t even cheat on her. Since I met her I’ve done away with a lot of ladies. I’m 100% committed to the relationship

But the problem is that she Has very bad anger issues. I mean she can destroy your property when she’s angry and I’m the quiet type. I don’t like hitting a lady execpt once in a while a general brain resetting slap. When she starts she doesn’t listen to anyone. Not me, not even her parents. So anytime she’s angry like this I will just find a way to make her laugh. Both of you can just be eating and she will get angry if you ate the fleshy part of the meat and left oily part for her (we have quarreled because of that I mean serious quarrel) . Sometimes I get tired of the whole situation. At the end even when she’s wrong I’ll let her for peace to reign. So I try to manage the anger at home so it shouldn’t go out

So we went to visit my mom in the yesterday. Because of curfew we slept over. So my mom bought us mangos this morning and told us to carry.

My girlfriend then said she doesn’t like mango that if I want to eat my mango I should carry it myself. Then my mom (she is the type that always shouts at every body. The real wahala woman) told her that if she can’t carry the mango then she should just put it on my head for me to carry na (If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na).

That was the only thing my mom said. Then she sparked. Started shouting at my mom. That she should stop talking to her like that, that she doesn’t like it. In fact she’s going home. So she carried her bag and started going home. Every one in the compound started saying it’s ok (Na dat thing why dem tell u Dey make u Dey vex so) she was still shouting. I was even try to calm her down but no way. She was still shouting. Even my sister who had never seen her angry before became angry (na so you b? She said). I was really disappointed In her

The issue is what even made me angry is how she reacted. If she didn’t like what my mom said made her angry. At least she should have waited till we got home (this was the first time we were both sleeping over) then she would tell me. Or she could have called my sister and told her what my mom said. After all the fracas, she went inside the room till we left. I just told everybody to just leave her.

So when we got home I told her what she did was wrong that she shouldn’t have reacted like that. Na there war start. She started yelling and shouting at me that if my mom talks to everyone like that she won’t take it (my plan was to tell her that she should apologize to her. Because my mom already apologized that she won’t talk to her again like that. Which I know she will o . So we can just forget about the issue. But she never accepts she’s wrong ) She said I took her to my village to intimidate her in front of my family people, I was really angry and called her uncle and told him what happened. He said there was nothing wrong with what my mom told her (If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na) and that he would talk to her .

I even scolded my mom before I left that I didn’t like what she said what she did that’s she was just causing issue. My girlfriend said when my mom said the word (If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na) that I should have immediately rebuked my mom. But me sef no see anything wrong with what my mom said( If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na)

I just Dey follow her uncle advise and leave her be until she calms down and I talk to her

So my people what’s offensive in this word? If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na)

But this her attitude don tire me. Break up is not on the card for me at least not yet. She always thinks that they are other guys out there because she has a lot of toasters but I know they can’t do quarter of what I’m doing for her. In this modern time it’s difficult to see a guy who will allow his girlfriend stay with him thereby losing his freedom to do certain things. A guy who doesn’t cheat, a guy who takes care of her does everything for her .

I just think the things she went through in her family is affecting her physiological. And sometimes when I think about leaving her I feel pity because she can’t go back to her parents house.

If you want my honest position ....then I will advice u quit this relationship ...that is not a wife material . Them no born my woman well to talk back at my mum in that manner ...I cannot afford to leave with a woman with anger issue ....two captains can't man one ship....Marry her at your own risk
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Uyoukowise: 1:18am On May 18, 2020
BORO LEG RUN FROM THAT GIRL OR NEXT 5 YEARS RIP GO BE YOUR NAME.
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Prymestrr(m): 1:18am On May 18, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

I'm glad I made your day cheesy cheesy
My day is just getting started and your comments almost tried to make it sour so I had to speak up abeg. Next time you wish to comment on any topic, make sure to read from top to bottom and endeavour to have a proper appreciation of the bone of contention before you click on the reply or quote button grin Now go be a good girl.
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Femeto: 1:18am On May 18, 2020
Until she break your mama head na when you go learn. Red flags everywhere.
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Pwhitelaw(m): 1:19am On May 18, 2020
You scolded your mom because she has anger issue.I wish I'm your brother you for see white call am black.
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Nobody: 1:20am On May 18, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Stop putting your parents on a pedestal. That's all I have to reply you.

Hellooooooo!!!

are you even serious or you're joking?

You must be joking... because I can't imagine sharing a forum with a second hand devil...

what the Bleep you're talking about
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Zuriel23: 1:20am On May 18, 2020
Op
You better marry for love and not marry out of pity
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by tj4luck(m): 1:21am On May 18, 2020
Op, get it clear, it will end it tears
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Sixfeetbelle: 1:22am On May 18, 2020
Prymestrr:

My day is just getting started and your comments almost tried to make it sour so I had to speak up abeg. Next time you wish to comment on any topic, make sure to read from top to bottom and endeavour to have a proper appreciation of the bone of contention before you click on the reply or quote button grin Now go be a good girl.

Let me type this slowly so you won't miss anything.

MY COMMENTS IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS. NEXT TIME, LOOK AT IT AND SLIDE PAST, OR BETTER STILL, DON'T LOOK AT IT LIKE THE REST OF THE SENSIBLE PEOPLE ON THIS PLATFORM DID.

I hate being loud sometimes cheesy
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Levelzguy(m): 1:23am On May 18, 2020
e be like you go mumu small.. Anyways i no blame both of una. both of you are still kids. Meanwhile that girl isn't really ready for marriage and the family are in on it. when she gets another cashcow, she'll dump your ass
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Sixfeetbelle: 1:24am On May 18, 2020
IAmMysterious:

Hellooooooo!!!

are you even serious or you're joking?

You must be joking... because I can't imagine sharing a forum with a second hand devil...

what the Bleep you're talking about

cheesy grin cheesy

Who knew it was this easy to rile up human beings?
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by tamunominabo(m): 1:26am On May 18, 2020
I really wonder what you call a wife material, or your definition of a wife material, ordinarily I wouldn't comment on this. But frankly speaking you've lost it if you call that a wife material,
The Bible says "he who findeth a wife". Because clearly not all women are wife's, so you've to find a wife,
Sorry to say what you've here is home destroyer she's yet to come in and she's exhibiting such characters, she's not ready for marriage, don't become the next case of wife brutality or murder cos someone like her can kill with the kind of bitterness and anger she possess.
Bottom line you're just 25 and she's 22, you haven't found a wife and she's isn't a wife material at all.
Thank you
Cu@dtop
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Prymestrr(m): 1:26am On May 18, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Let me type this slowly so you won't miss anything.

MY COMMENTS IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS. NEXT TIME, LOOK AT IT AND SLIDE PAST, OR BETTER STILL, DON'T LOOK AT IT LIKE THE REST OF THE SENSIBLE PEOPLE ON THIS PLATFORM DID.

I hate being loud sometimes cheesy
Lol... Like I said previously, YOU ARE DYSFUNCTIONAL
Now you can choose to read it slowly or rapidly, whichever your choice is it won't matter.
IT IS WHAT IT IS.

1 Like

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Sixfeetbelle: 1:32am On May 18, 2020
Prymestrr:

Lol... Like I said previously, YOU ARE DYSFUNCTIONAL
Now you can choose to read it slowly or rapidly, whichever your choice is it won't matter.
IT IS WHAT IT IS.

Typical cheesy

When/if I get cured, will you go on a date with me? I can sense you're as cool as a cabbage beneath all that disgusted face you keep making.
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Nobody: 1:32am On May 18, 2020
Olochee:
Use ya head OP...

Love is blinding you.

How can u call this love, the guy is just stupid...
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Olushylay1(f): 1:37am On May 18, 2020
Please run for your life...Your marriage to that girl will be abusive.She might start beating you because you can't control her.By the time she gives birth and
your mom comes to take care of your baby,hell will be set loosed.Its better you run from her...let her go..A leopard does not change it's colour..Once she has insulted your mother,she will do it again and again,she will not allow your mom or siblings to enjoy you....Free her ...Look for a quiet girl who is compatible with yo

1 Like

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Prymestrr(m): 1:37am On May 18, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Typical cheesy

When/if I get cured, will you go on a date with me? I can sense you're as cool as a cabbage beneath all that disgusted face you keep making.
grin grin I wouldn't touch you and your ilk with a ten foot pole. So many reasonable options for a date to choose from to even stoop to your toxic level. My disgusted face beats your best made up face anyday and especially any night. You're free to take that to the bank cheesy
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Nwaonyishi69: 1:41am On May 18, 2020
Guy, your mumu suppose don do. You see a girl from a broken home and chose her, so you plan for a broken home? You see girl friend insult your mother, for nothing, and na beg you dey beg am? Is this fiction, faction or you have mental issues? Wake up now and run for your life and future if you are sane at all, before pussy destroys you irredeemably.
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by showafrica(m): 1:41am On May 18, 2020
2special:
Guy,, you're irritating and weak

I no no all this sisi boys these days. Op think say marriage na beans, his eyes go soon clear. No matter the amount of love, you need to put women where they belong.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (40) (Reply)

Man Hospitalized After Putting Ring On Penis To Enlarge It On Val Day (Graphic) / Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Jos (photos) / Embarrassment: See Moment A Love Machine Fell Off Someone’s Bag At The Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.