Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,177 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother - Romance (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother (91766 Views)

What Happened Between Me And A Girl Few Minutes Ago (PICTURES) / This Is What Happened Between This Female Banker And I / Man Confused As His Girlfriend And His Friend Fight Over Food. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by marttol: 5:11pm On May 18, 2020
fineboynl:
this guy must be really ugly and dating a fine girl. and to him he has won a trophy. the girl doesn't like him but only managing him. no matter what anyone say here it will never change anything. his investment on the said girl is the problem that will keep him attached for life. when you invest massively on a her. she start to misbehave because she has nothing to lose but gains. but whereas the guy who invest will be thinking about all the investment.
exactly what I thought
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by marttol: 5:13pm On May 18, 2020
funkmrflexx:
We Have Been Dating For 1 Year and 6 months now. I’ve met her parents, we wanted to get married last year but her dad told me to wait till she finishes school which is supposed to be next year. I’m 25 years old and she’s 22 .

I live alone in the city while my mom lives in the village. My younger sister who I’m sponsoring through school sometimes comes to my place during holidays and weekends. My girlfriend practically lives with me because she comes from a type of an Abusive family. So she lives with me and I even assist her with school fees and house rents sometimes. I’ve spent even more than her father for her school.

Everyone In my family knows her and she’s a very wonderful girl. Typical wife material. She supports me every time even when I’m broke. I’m not the type of guy that dates a lot of girls . I don’t even cheat on her. Since I met her I’ve done away with a lot of ladies. I’m 100% committed to the relationship

But the problem is that she Has very bad anger issues. I mean she can destroy your property when she’s angry and I’m the quiet type. I don’t like hitting a lady execpt once in a while a general brain resetting slap. When she starts she doesn’t listen to anyone. Not me, not even her parents. So anytime she’s angry like this I will just find a way to make her laugh. Both of you can just be eating and she will get angry if you ate the fleshy part of the meat and left oily part for her (we have quarreled because of that I mean serious quarrel) . Sometimes I get tired of the whole situation. At the end even when she’s wrong I’ll let her for peace to reign. So I try to manage the anger at home so it shouldn’t go out

So we went to visit my mom in the yesterday. Because of curfew we slept over. So my mom bought us mangos this morning and told us to carry.

My girlfriend then said she doesn’t like mango that if I want to eat my mango I should carry it myself. Then my mom (she is the type that always shouts at every body. The real wahala woman) told her that if she can’t carry the mango then she should just put it on my head for me to carry na (If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na).

That was the only thing my mom said. Then she sparked. Started shouting at my mom. That she should stop talking to her like that, that she doesn’t like it. In fact she’s going home. So she carried her bag and started going home. Every one in the compound started saying it’s ok (Na dat thing why dem tell u Dey make u Dey vex so) she was still shouting. I was even try to calm her down but no way. She was still shouting. Even my sister who had never seen her angry before became angry (na so you b? She said). I was really disappointed In her

The issue is what even made me angry is how she reacted. If she didn’t like what my mom said made her angry. At least she should have waited till we got home (this was the first time we were both sleeping over) then she would tell me. Or she could have called my sister and told her what my mom said. After all the fracas, she went inside the room till we left. I just told everybody to just leave her.

So when we got home I told her what she did was wrong that she shouldn’t have reacted like that. Na there war start. She started yelling and shouting at me that if my mom talks to everyone like that she won’t take it (my plan was to tell her that she should apologize to her. Because my mom already apologized that she won’t talk to her again like that. Which I know she will o . So we can just forget about the issue. But she never accepts she’s wrong ) She said I took her to my village to intimidate her in front of my family people, I was really angry and called her uncle and told him what happened. He said there was nothing wrong with what my mom told her (If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na) and that he would talk to her .

I even scolded my mom before I left that I didn’t like what she said what she did that’s she was just causing issue. My girlfriend said when my mom said the word (If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na) that I should have immediately rebuked my mom. But me sef no see anything wrong with what my mom said( If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na)

I just Dey follow her uncle advise and leave her be until she calms down and I talk to her

So my people what’s offensive in this word? If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na)

But this her attitude don tire me. Break up is not on the card for me at least not yet. She always thinks that they are other guys out there because she has a lot of toasters but I know they can’t do quarter of what I’m doing for her. In this modern time it’s difficult to see a guy who will allow his girlfriend stay with him thereby losing his freedom to do certain things. A guy who doesn’t cheat, a guy who takes care of her does everything for her .

I just think the things she went through in her family is affecting her physiological. And sometimes when I think about leaving her I feel pity because she can’t go back to her parents house.
pretend everything has turn upside down for you and see her true color.
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by OgwuEgo: 5:18pm On May 18, 2020
Fine girl put that your former dp back, I wan eat your work.
simplepee:
Stupid boy, you scolded your mum?

If she won't apologise to your mum, then free her.
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by naijaman2225(m): 5:19pm On May 18, 2020
SHE IS A SOCIAL MISFIT...FACE REALITY NOW. CUT YOU LOSSES AND EXTRICATE YOURSELF FROM THE TOXIC BEFORE IT BECOMES EVEN MORE DIFFICULT TO DO SO.
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by dr4dre: 5:29pm On May 18, 2020
You know she has anger problem, so marry her at your own perils.
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Bambela(m): 5:36pm On May 18, 2020
Be ready to endure her throughout your life. Very painful
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by uthlaw: 5:38pm On May 18, 2020
funkmrflexx:
We Have Been Dating For 1 Year and 6 months now. I’ve met her parents, we wanted to get married last year but her dad told me to wait till she finishes school which is supposed to be next year. I’m 25 years old and she’s 22 .

I live alone in the city while my mom lives in the village. My younger sister who I’m sponsoring through school sometimes comes to my place during holidays and weekends. My girlfriend practically lives with me because she comes from a type of an Abusive family. So she lives with me and I even assist her with school fees and house rents sometimes. I’ve spent even more than her father for her school.

Everyone In my family knows her and she’s a very wonderful girl. Typical wife material. She supports me every time even when I’m broke. I’m not the type of guy that dates a lot of girls . I don’t even cheat on her. Since I met her I’ve done away with a lot of ladies. I’m 100% committed to the relationship

But the problem is that she Has very bad anger issues. I mean she can destroy your property when she’s angry and I’m the quiet type. I don’t like hitting a lady execpt once in a while a general brain resetting slap. When she starts she doesn’t listen to anyone. Not me, not even her parents. So anytime she’s angry like this I will just find a way to make her laugh. Both of you can just be eating and she will get angry if you ate the fleshy part of the meat and left oily part for her (we have quarreled because of that I mean serious quarrel) . Sometimes I get tired of the whole situation. At the end even when she’s wrong I’ll let her for peace to reign. So I try to manage the anger at home so it shouldn’t go out

So we went to visit my mom in the yesterday. Because of curfew we slept over. So my mom bought us mangos this morning and told us to carry.

My girlfriend then said she doesn’t like mango that if I want to eat my mango I should carry it myself. Then my mom (she is the type that always shouts at every body. The real wahala woman) told her that if she can’t carry the mango then she should just put it on my head for me to carry na (If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na).

That was the only thing my mom said. Then she sparked. Started shouting at my mom. That she should stop talking to her like that, that she doesn’t like it. In fact she’s going home. So she carried her bag and started going home. Every one in the compound started saying it’s ok (Na dat thing why dem tell u Dey make u Dey vex so) she was still shouting. I was even try to calm her down but no way. She was still shouting. Even my sister who had never seen her angry before became angry (na so you b? She said). I was really disappointed In her

The issue is what even made me angry is how she reacted. If she didn’t like what my mom said made her angry. At least she should have waited till we got home (this was the first time we were both sleeping over) then she would tell me. Or she could have called my sister and told her what my mom said. After all the fracas, she went inside the room till we left. I just told everybody to just leave her.

So when we got home I told her what she did was wrong that she shouldn’t have reacted like that. Na there war start. She started yelling and shouting at me that if my mom talks to everyone like that she won’t take it (my plan was to tell her that she should apologize to her. Because my mom already apologized that she won’t talk to her again like that. Which I know she will o . So we can just forget about the issue. But she never accepts she’s wrong ) She said I took her to my village to intimidate her in front of my family people, I was really angry and called her uncle and told him what happened. He said there was nothing wrong with what my mom told her (If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na) and that he would talk to her .

I even scolded my mom before I left that I didn’t like what she said what she did that’s she was just causing issue. My girlfriend said when my mom said the word (If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na) that I should have immediately rebuked my mom. But me sef no see anything wrong with what my mom said( If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na)

I just Dey follow her uncle advise and leave her be until she calms down and I talk to her

So my people what’s offensive in this word? If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na)

But this her attitude don tire me. Break up is not on the card for me at least not yet. She always thinks that they are other guys out there because she has a lot of toasters but I know they can’t do quarter of what I’m doing for her. In this modern time it’s difficult to see a guy who will allow his girlfriend stay with him thereby losing his freedom to do certain things. A guy who doesn’t cheat, a guy who takes care of her does everything for her .

I just think the things she went through in her family is affecting her physiological. And sometimes when I think about leaving her I feel pity because she can’t go back to her parents house.
you doll and your sister also doll...girl mak ena suppose beat nonsense for her body,you come here dey talk story!
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by dhappyking(m): 5:55pm On May 18, 2020
Your mom has read the hand writing on the wall. She just captured the scenerio in those few words. That girl is controlling you. You will do anything for her, including carrying the mango on your head if she puts it there. Guy, you are showing so.much sympathy to your girl and you believe you can change her anger issue. I will be honest with you, YOU CAN NOT. A stich in time saves nine.

1 Like

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by 360command: 6:09pm On May 18, 2020
funkmrflexx:

pity , small boys are young.
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by joinnow: 6:17pm On May 18, 2020
find calendar write today date
if you eventually get marry to her
your life will be ruined

but op
why are you both living together as in husband and wife when you both are not officially married.

and op why you don't want to leave her is becos of the investment you have made on her head.
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Dayg88(m): 6:29pm On May 18, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:
Ehya,
That statement is very painful. It can make someone even commit suicide.

Now that you can't break up with the girl, kuku break up with your mama

Thank you

Seems the dude is deluded
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by shomayo: 7:22pm On May 18, 2020
I don tell my girlfriend say she fit abuse me and slap me self...but the only thing that will send her away from my life na any mistake to disrespect my parent...No mountain can beg me for her to stay.....even when we married ...make she no do the mistake....am simple and friendly to be with but my mama and papa na my God for this earth
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Uzyvicks(f): 7:27pm On May 18, 2020
With all these advice here I guess you should use your tongue wisely and count your teeth to avoid coming back tomorrow to seek for advice from people about your marriage.
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by heinrichy(m): 7:28pm On May 18, 2020
Do not insult my mum bcs there will be no chance for you to apologize
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by TanyLoe(f): 7:28pm On May 18, 2020
[quote author=funkmrflexx post=89653044]We Have Been Dating For 1 Year and 6 months now. I’ve met her parents, we wanted to get married last year but her dad told me to wait till she finishes school which is supposed to be next year. I’m 25 years old and she’s 22 .

No be bad tin ur mama talk sir

She just has anger issues
And don't stay with someone out of Pity
No even think àm
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by chigzypeace(f): 7:37pm On May 18, 2020
I can't believe that this type of guys still exist.... Your brain need formatting for scolding your mum.... Recieve sense mbok
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by halogate: 8:00pm On May 18, 2020
undecided undecided ..
.. u never see 99 u hear. Continue to be a cheerful giver. You will open another thread of Lamentations very soon.
..u are a big heediot for scolding ur mother...better apologize to her.
..u are a real wuss..judging by the way u handled the matter.
..I don't know what u see in d bad tempered. disrespectful control freak of a girlfriend.
..I pity ur future if u fail to heed wise words and marry her. Na only God go rescue u.
..this type of attitude @ only 22!!!!....OMG!!!
...u never see ween!!
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by mattywood: 8:05pm On May 18, 2020
Do you actually mean your real mother or step mother .
the length of anger this your story make me feel lead to make this declaration .
infact you deserve to die .
you are a very useless person
you will never have sense again in life.
you are a disgarce to the womb that gives birth to u.
that girl will kil you because she know that you deserve to die.
what esle you want from a girl you feed if not royalty .
you are a pussy go and die
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by whizbee(m): 8:06pm On May 18, 2020
I once had a similar experience in school, it ended terribly, run while you can useless child, omo ase

1 Like

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Kpokponki01: 8:09pm On May 18, 2020
Bro, that girl doesn't love you.
She doesn't care about the relationship.
I advise you terminate the relationship, because you deserve better
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Latundra99(f): 8:16pm On May 18, 2020
My dear be wise oh ...somebody that u haven't gotten married to is acting like dat to ur mum���wen u come marry her she go slap ur mum

1 Like

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Nextpresident: 8:20pm On May 18, 2020
funkmrflexx:

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Nextpresident: 8:20pm On May 18, 2020
Ozour mumu
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by davidif: 9:33pm On May 18, 2020
My married friend once told me that the number 1 thing I need to look out for when looking for a wife is temper.

Bros, as the saying goes when someone shows who they really are, believe them the first time.
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by bigman001(m): 10:23pm On May 18, 2020
funkmrflexx:

Guy i don't know if you want to use this gather traffic ni oooo or you for REAL? If na true all the thing you talk here , then you deserve resounding slap wey go reset your brain to default... Your mother dey talk ur so called girlfriend get the confidence to reply her back , not just reply shouted on Her? walahi if to say i dey dere na better resetting slap i go give you because immediately she insulted your mother publicly that is the End of anything called relationship between the 2 of you yet you still allow her into your house? and still went ahead begging her. If you know say you wan live long depart from her with immediate effect.

She go cause family wahala if you continue with her.
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by nnamdiosu(m): 10:38pm On May 18, 2020
When I read that part that you said you even scolded your mother for talking to her like that...I just changed my mind about advising you and decided to add your name to my prayer list.

Its well with you bro. While you still have legs, run.
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Ogabenma: 10:44pm On May 18, 2020

1 Like

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Papadoh(m): 11:18pm On May 18, 2020
37 pages filled with nothing but insults, this has to be some kind of record, i don dey pity the fool sef(no not really)... hehehe i love nairaland.

1 Like

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Consy247: 12:20am On May 19, 2020
Are u a man? She is really representing her family wella.
Ur home will just be like hers if u don't leave that ingrate. U pity her, and u don't pity the womb that carried u.
U wickedoooo...
Na so ur mama take loose u?
Unfortunate!!!
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by peeparty(m): 1:05am On May 19, 2020
Your not married yet and she's behaving this way and showing you signs ...

Bros las las na die you go die..

I am witness to one in my family

Rest in peace.
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Pizzle1234(m): 1:11am On May 19, 2020
Bro let me tell you the truth, that is just a preamble of what you are going to face after getting married to her. Sit her down and talk some senses to her. If she doesn’t change, run for your life.
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Jayphresh(m): 1:15am On May 19, 2020
funkmrflexx:

[color=#770077][/color]

You are a really foolish person dancing to his grave without the slightest inkling, I feel pity for you. Tueh!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (Reply)

Man Hospitalized After Putting Ring On Penis To Enlarge It On Val Day (Graphic) / Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Jos (photos) / Embarrassment: See Moment A Love Machine Fell Off Someone’s Bag At The Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.