Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,549 members, 7,809,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

Count Ijaw Out Of Biafra, Oduduwa, Says IYC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Count Ijaw Out Of Biafra, Oduduwa, Says IYC (1963 Views)

JUST IN: Osun Poll Has Vindicated Diri, Says IYC / Fact Check: Late COAS Didn't Say "Over My Death Will Biafra, Oduduwa Emerge" / Gumi: Biafra & Oduduwa Agitators Are Miscreants Not Different From Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Count Ijaw Out Of Biafra, Oduduwa, Says IYC by Taba21: 9:27pm On May 17, 2020
BlueBanana:
I have noticed a very sad development being carried out by some people here and I wish to bring that to your notice

I wish to bring to the notice of all nairalanders that there are some imposters posing as Igbos with the sole intent of dividing us and the South South.. I have noticed the schemes of some monickers who hide under the cloak of being Igbos to sabotage the buoyant relationship that exists between the South East and the South south. These monickers are relentlessly trying to bring disunity between Igbos and South south states especially Rivers state.

I do not know the reason for this their malevolent acts but I just want us all to be wary of their machinations and not fall victim of their tricks.

These monickers include Crixx, Kìnematics, KINEMATÌCZ, RIVERS1stson, Portharcourt1stsòn etc

Say No To Divide And Rule

South East and South South Are One

For your dream south east and south south Are one?
Go and ask your elders the atrocities committed against the son of the Deltan 10 years ago before you come back here be begging for an alliance that already a disaster for your region.
You are on your own.

Check my signature.

1 Like

Re: Count Ijaw Out Of Biafra, Oduduwa, Says IYC by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 17, 2020
Taba21:

Ojokwu did during the short time period of the civil war

I hardly engage in useless banter these days.
my submission is clear and straight.
Heterogeneous country is a disaster. Ijaws should pursue their own goal.

3 Likes

Re: Count Ijaw Out Of Biafra, Oduduwa, Says IYC by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 9:31pm On May 17, 2020
Mystiquefia:

Shut up you this fake profile transgendered troll. You have been bursted on nairaland . Just thank your stars the mods saved u.. but I have a screenshot of yanmiriflatheads findings. U go smell pepper for this forum
Hahaha your so called Chioma even go far by including all state in your useless Niger Delta to Biafra cheesy shocked if you have read my posts her on nairaland you will notice that I always made it clear that an Biafra with urhobo ijaw and others is no no for Anioma cheesy grin we can't stay in the same country with lazy people cheesy grin
Re: Count Ijaw Out Of Biafra, Oduduwa, Says IYC by Adiola(f): 9:33pm On May 17, 2020
Mystiquefia:

See This fake profile vanessa chioma transgendered scammer still has the nerves to insult people on nairaland. fake profile troll
she is not the one oooo i am Pharoah light
Re: Count Ijaw Out Of Biafra, Oduduwa, Says IYC by Dedetwo(m): 9:35pm On May 17, 2020
Thinkfree:
The Ijaw Youths Council (IYC) Worldwide, has warned persons and groups agitating for the republics of Biafra and Oduduwa to leave the Ijaw nationality out of their missions.

The IYC in a statement signed at the weekend by its Chairman, National Transition and Implementation Committee, Kennedy Olorogun, to mark the Isaac Adaka Boro Day said it would not allow any of the Ijaw territories to be annexed by such agitators.

Olorogun said the Ijaw first started the agitation for independence and self-determination through its late hero, Boro, creating the awareness that led to the emergence of similar quests by other ethnic nationalities.

He said: “Today, the Ijaw nation is confronted with the renewed quest for nationalism within the Nigerian geopolitical arrangement. This may have compelled other tribes, groups and ethnic nationalities in the country, such as the Oduduwa and various movements championing the Biafra cause to renew their agitation for self- determination.

“Whilst the Ijaw nation is not adverse to their cause. The forced annexation and fraudulent redrawing of the geographical boundaries of the Ijaw territories into their dream nations would no longer be tolerated.

“We are seizing this medium to inform the promoters and sponsors of the Oduduwa and Biafra republics that they should not include Ijaw territories in their acclaimed nations.

The Ijaws are domiciled in Ondo, Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers and Akwa Ibom states and are prominently resident in all the states of the Niger Delta.

“In this wise, the Oduduwas and the Biafra successionists should leave Ijaw territories out of their utopian republics. Ijaws are capable of governing themselves. In this vein, the Ijaw nation are watching the unfolding events within the Nigerian polity, and at fullness of time; the Ijaw nation would state their position”.

Olorogun further condemned the influx of the Almajaris from the north into Ijaw territories despite the ongoing closure of borders and lockdowns in various states.

He said while the Ijaw remained accommodating to visitors, they were no longer comfortable with the kind of people coming into their territories from the north.

He said: “From our findings, their coming may not be far from their jihadic and conquest mission. The Ijaw nation is not a conquered territory. Let it be clear that we can defend ourselves.

“Therefore, we are using this historic opportunity to urge the Nigerian State to commence the process of the devolution and unbundling of the Nigerian State; which would enable the sub- national entities to contribute significantly to the growth of Country.

“Finally, Isaac Boro’s contributing to the raging debate to restructure the Nigerian Federation would remain indelible. If we want this Country to move on a fast lane of development, making the various states to contribute to national development is inevitable.

“Our goal as enuciatiated in the Kaiama Declaration is Self – Determination and Resource Control. We shall not deviate from it. The forced amalgamation of the independent nation- statesof Ijaw nation into an unviable Nigerian project has arrested the huge potentials of the Ijaw people.”

https://thenationonlineng.net/count-ijaw-out-of-biafra-oduduwa-says-iyc-2/

What made Ijaw Youths Council (IYC) Worldwide think that every ninny should be allowed to wear the citizenship of Biafra? I really do know what made certain expendables feel relevant in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Count Ijaw Out Of Biafra, Oduduwa, Says IYC by Gandollar(f): 9:36pm On May 17, 2020
Taba21:

For your dream south east and south south Are one?
Go and ask your elders the atrocities committed against the son of the Deltan 10 years ago before you come back here be begging for an alliance that already a disaster for your region.
You are on your own.

Check my signature.
BlueBanana pls stop that useless campaign of yours pls. Every ragamuffin from the creeks now has mouth to talk. Pls stop the useless campaign.

This is NL, an eye gets 3! If you can't beat them, you join them. And if you can't join them, you get out.
Re: Count Ijaw Out Of Biafra, Oduduwa, Says IYC by Adiola(f): 9:39pm On May 17, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Lolz cheesy grin me Chioma shocked OK continue cheesy grin Thank God the Chioma on your so called Facebook share the same like every other Anioma people including me cheesy this is to show you how we feel about your people in Delta state cheesy grin God will bless the Chioma for saying the truth about you guys, you guys can join i rather join isoko people than urhobo people cheesy grin Anioma is not joining urhobo in Niger Delta please get that and you can't stop that, odoko cheesy grin
Chech that boy's Facebook account ,his name is pharoah light
Re: Count Ijaw Out Of Biafra, Oduduwa, Says IYC by Mystiquefia: 9:42pm On May 17, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Hahaha your so called Chioma even go far by including all state in your useless Niger Delta to Biafra cheesy shocked if you have read my posts her on nairaland you will notice that I always made it clear that an Biafra with urhobo ijaw and others is no no for Anioma cheesy grin we can't stay in the same country with lazy people cheesy grin

Shut up you bloody liar.

U insulted urhobos and ijaws on nairaland and went to Facebook to insult itsekiris and isokos because u had already insulted the former on nairaland.

If urhobos, ijaws, isokos, itsekiris are bad then what makes you think anioma are the good people?

1 Like

Re: Count Ijaw Out Of Biafra, Oduduwa, Says IYC by Taba21: 9:43pm On May 17, 2020
MelesZenawi:

I hardly engage in useless banter these days.

my submission is clear and straight.

Heterogeneous country is a disaster. Ijaws should pursue their own goal.

Your people are the ones encroaching near others territory disguise as ipob with same Old negative orientation.
I quoted you based on your words or you can cross-check what you wrote.
Re: Count Ijaw Out Of Biafra, Oduduwa, Says IYC by Taba21: 9:45pm On May 17, 2020
Gandollar:
BlueBanana pls stop that useless campaign of yours pls. Every ragamuffin from the creeks now has mouth to talk. Pls stop the useless campaign.

This is NL, an eye gets 3! If you can't beat them, you join them. And if you can't join them, you get out.

The ragamuffin your entire tribe are licking their ass?
Re: Count Ijaw Out Of Biafra, Oduduwa, Says IYC by Mystiquefia: 9:48pm On May 17, 2020
Adiola:
she is not the one oooo i am Pharoah light

Go and open a thread an tell us the moniker of Vanessa chioma there. Or u can tell yanmiriflathead, so he can correct his findings. Till then, nwanyiogwashi is guilty until proven innocent
Re: Count Ijaw Out Of Biafra, Oduduwa, Says IYC by Marine54(m): 9:49pm On May 17, 2020
legitnow:
Afonja Ijaw said they dont want to be part of Oduduwa.

U have changed it and include Biafra.

Afonja Third World Media.
real one is only afanja, now Tinubu paper has cluded Biafra... Na obsession for oil dey warry afanja..

1 Like

Re: Count Ijaw Out Of Biafra, Oduduwa, Says IYC by Marine54(m): 9:55pm On May 17, 2020
MelesZenawi:
Nation newspaper has twisted the first earlier news to biafra and Oduduwa but meanwhile my stand still holds...

Ijaws are known for looking for avenue to blackmail others.

Secondly... Nobody inserted Ijaw in biafra. it it was Kanu and his useless crew that put Ijaws in biafra , let them write to him or tell to remove Ijaws from his stupid map.

Heterogeneous country is another nigeria, the more reason kanu and his Ipob miscreants are useless.

Moreover, Ijaws should not try to pull Ayo Adebanjo words out of context. This is a pure blackmail... against his person.

It's Tinubu's paper! Afanjo obsession with oil is geting out of hand.....

2 Likes

Re: Count Ijaw Out Of Biafra, Oduduwa, Says IYC by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 17, 2020
Taba21:

Your people are the ones encroaching near others territory disguise as ipob with same Old negative orientation.
I quoted you based on your words or you can cross-check what you wrote.

These are old tales Mr Taba and it is not making sense.

I don't know what Adebanjo said but Ijaws trying to use his statement against him is a blackmail.

That's what I wrote.

Ijaws should stay and agitate for their own nation.

Heterogeneous nation is not acceptable by me. I prefer homogeneous than any hetero....

Moreover,Ijaws are large enough to be their own nation.

That's all.

1 Like

Re: Count Ijaw Out Of Biafra, Oduduwa, Says IYC by Yanmiriflathead: 10:16pm On May 17, 2020
Mystiquefia:

Go and open a thread an tell us the moniker of Vanessa chioma there. Or u can tell yanmiriflathead, so he can correct his findings. Till then, nwanyiogwashi is guilty until proven innocent

Oh, You Have A Copy of yesterdays thread?? The Mods just killed my joy when i woke up this morning. and i didn't even bother to save the thread to my archives.

Do they really have any conflicting evidence to prove she aint the one?? They're instead trying to have my head. there's this new yamiriflathead fake moniker canceling my posts now sef grin

nwanyiogwashi is lucky i did not tag all the yoruba,hausa, edo, urhobo&isoko, itsekiri, ijaw heavy weights she has been using acerbic languages on to come feast on that thread yesterday.
Re: Count Ijaw Out Of Biafra, Oduduwa, Says IYC by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 10:27pm On May 17, 2020
[[s]quote author=Yanmiriflathead post=89662445]

Oh, You Have A Copy of yesterdays thread?? The Mods just killed my joy when i woke up this morning. and i didn't even bother to save the thread to my archives.

Do they really have any conflicting evidence to prove she aint the one?? They're instead trying to have my head. there's this new yamiriflathead fake moniker canceling my posts now sef grin

nwanyiogwashi is lucky i did not tag all the yoruba,hausa, edo, urhobo&isoko, itsekiri, ijaw heavy weights she has been using acerbic languages on to come feast on that thread yesterday. [/quote][/s] you can create as many as Facebook account like to bring me down but I will always go higher and nothing will stop me from saying the truth ,Area4Area doubted my identity here I invited him to ogwashi ukwu but he japa you can go through my posts I was even begging him to come but no response from him till now cheesy grin I'm bigger than all urhobo people here on nairaland, don't worry I will invite you to ogwashi ukwu or Asaba whenever I'm less busy,I don't fear anybody

2 Likes

Re: Count Ijaw Out Of Biafra, Oduduwa, Says IYC by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 10:52pm On May 17, 2020
Yanmiriflathead:

Lmao
look at common urhobo people want to blackmail my person cheesy grin
Re: Count Ijaw Out Of Biafra, Oduduwa, Says IYC by XANDERBOY85: 11:26pm On May 17, 2020
Thinkfree:
I'm not, neither was I and will never support anyone trying to ignite a fire of enmity between two different groups be it religious or sociocultural, know this today south east and south south were never one can never be one.

Will you shut up! Never one, yet they shared one region before 1966; never one, yet you find Igbos in both zones; never one, yet the voting pattern of both zones can be said to be more similar when compared to others; never one, yet Murtala didn't see any difference when he was slaughtering young boys and men in Asaba during the uncivil war!

Dude, go sleep!
Re: Count Ijaw Out Of Biafra, Oduduwa, Says IYC by Nobody: 6:48am On May 18, 2020
Let it be known there's no ijaw in Edo state except migrants
Re: Count Ijaw Out Of Biafra, Oduduwa, Says IYC by Nobody: 7:03am On May 18, 2020
BlueBanana:
I have noticed a very sad development being carried out by some people here and I wish to bring that to your notice

I wish to bring to the notice of all nairalanders that there are some imposters posing as Igbos with the sole intent of dividing us and the South South.. I have noticed the schemes of some monickers who hide under the cloak of being Igbos to sabotage the buoyant relationship that exists between the South East and the South south. These monickers are relentlessly trying to bring disunity between Igbos and South south states especially Rivers state.

I do not know the reason for this their malevolent acts but I just want us all to be wary of their machinations and not fall victim of their tricks.

These monickers include Crixx, Kìnematics, KINEMATÌCZ, RIVERS1stson, Portharcourt1stsòn etc

Say No To Divide And Rule

South East and South South Are One

There is nothing like SE and SS and there is no relationship between SE and SS.

How do you relate with your immediate family? Is it ok that u are now looking for another fictitious relationship.

I have said it times without number that kanu and his Ipob crews both online and offline are very useless set of people. Animals in human form.

Well for your SE and SS relationship, count Omambala out. It is an independent state on its own and her people embarks on business like any other Nigerians . Aside that nothingelse is existing.
Re: Count Ijaw Out Of Biafra, Oduduwa, Says IYC by Graysons: 7:08am On May 18, 2020
k
Re: Count Ijaw Out Of Biafra, Oduduwa, Says IYC by Nobody: 7:23am On May 18, 2020
Graysons:
it is not business tho,but name one good thing about Edo people just one?
name one good things about ijaw people just one?
Re: Count Ijaw Out Of Biafra, Oduduwa, Says IYC by Graysons: 7:30am On May 18, 2020
k
Re: Count Ijaw Out Of Biafra, Oduduwa, Says IYC by Nobody: 7:33am On May 18, 2020
Graysons:
I said it's none of my business, but you know Edo people no get good reputation or you want to live in denial?

For starters 1 their women are whores in Italy.
2) their men if they are not selling drugs in Italy they are busy doing Romance scam or they are doing human trafficking.
stop crying up and down just because I saw ijaws are migrants in Edo state and they know themselves.

I won't engage in childish insults as we all know you people are the laziest in all of nigeria
Re: Count Ijaw Out Of Biafra, Oduduwa, Says IYC by Graysons: 7:36am On May 18, 2020
k
Re: Count Ijaw Out Of Biafra, Oduduwa, Says IYC by Nobody: 7:37am On May 18, 2020
Graysons:

I'm urhobo according to adawashi
guy you're confused
Re: Count Ijaw Out Of Biafra, Oduduwa, Says IYC by Graysons: 7:40am On May 18, 2020
Igbosmoker:
guy you're confused
indeed I am now answer the damn question.
Re: Count Ijaw Out Of Biafra, Oduduwa, Says IYC by Nobody: 7:41am On May 18, 2020
Graysons:
indeed I am now answer the damn question.
are you ijaw or urhobo?
Re: Count Ijaw Out Of Biafra, Oduduwa, Says IYC by Graysons: 7:43am On May 18, 2020
Igbosmoker:
are you ijaw or urhobo?
Now you are the confused one.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adeyanju :The Governor Of Lagos State Is Tinubu, Sanwo Olu Is Just A Houseboy / LIVE UPDATES: Buhari Commissions Warri- Itakpe Railway / Continual Kidnapping: Heavy Protest Hits Kaduna.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.