Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,824 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:29 PM

Akpabio Sacked Me For Refusing To Take Oath Of Secrecy (juju) ~ Ex-ag. NDDC MD, - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio Sacked Me For Refusing To Take Oath Of Secrecy (juju) ~ Ex-ag. NDDC MD, (471 Views)

Presidency Orders Staff To Take Oath Of Secrecy / Lagos Judicial Panel Oath Of Secrecy #EndSARS / Joy Nunieh: I Resisted Akpabio’s Oath Of Secrecy To Commit Fraud At NDDC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Akpabio Sacked Me For Refusing To Take Oath Of Secrecy (juju) ~ Ex-ag. NDDC MD, by Sosoboy4: 6:07pm On May 17, 2020
The former acting managing director of Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC), Dr. Gbene Joy Nunieh, who was sacked recently, has blown hot over her dismissal by the minister for Niger Delta, Senator Godswill Akpabio. According to her, the minister deceived members of the public with the reason given for her sack from the office.

Nunieh was recently sacked over issues bothering on alleged sharp practices and unverified contracts payment running into billions of naira.

But the former NDDC boss debunked the allegation leveled against her by Akpabio in an interview.

READ MORE:https://www.pinnaclereport.com.ng/akpabio-sacked-me-for-refusing-to-take-oath-of-secrecy-juju-ex-ag-nddc-md-nunieh/
Re: Akpabio Sacked Me For Refusing To Take Oath Of Secrecy (juju) ~ Ex-ag. NDDC MD, by thugmansion(m): 6:50pm On May 17, 2020
If you want to boss up, you have to pay the prize.
Re: Akpabio Sacked Me For Refusing To Take Oath Of Secrecy (juju) ~ Ex-ag. NDDC MD, by AhoadaRivers: 6:57pm On May 17, 2020
There is something very sleazy about Akpabio.

Everytime he opens his mouth, you can feel the ooze of corruption around him. The 'smell' is so thick, you can cut it with a knife.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fayose Leased His Apartment To Ekiti, Collected N120m – Fayemi / Oshiomhole, Obaseki’s Camps Fight Hard, Dirty / Diplomatic Passport Shields Diezani From Interpol, EFCC Arrest | E-nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.