Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,464 members, 7,781,344 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:48 PM

Mention D Person U Miss most in the room On Nairaland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mention D Person U Miss most in the room On Nairaland (5752 Views)

Why Do u Stop Loving The Person U Were Madly In Love With / Am In Love But Don't Know How To Let D Person Know. / Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mention D Person U Miss most in the room On Nairaland by jaksmillioniar: 6:07pm On May 17, 2020
who did u miss most and why?
Re: Mention D Person U Miss most in the room On Nairaland by jaksmillioniar: 6:12pm On May 17, 2020
I miss a girl lilyqueeny.I think she delete Nairaland she was so beautiful. a virgin girl with a beautiful skin a girl DAT Neva bleach yet look so fair and no make up but most beautiful girl in d room. a girl DAT is holy and preach and attack girl and tell dem to be holy.tell dem not to sleep around

2 Likes

Re: Mention D Person U Miss most in the room On Nairaland by Sunshineg5(m): 6:12pm On May 17, 2020
The pussy hunter
One lady with the biggest behind
Lefelefu and crew
The banters between Sa and Nigeria
etc.
Re: Mention D Person U Miss most in the room On Nairaland by jaksmillioniar: 6:15pm On May 17, 2020
I miss amarabae a sweet IBO beauty.dis a girl DAT have married and born yet look like 16. we were close.some think we are dating DAT time but we just be friend with maturity. we fight a lot and use bad words sometime but we settle.shes caring.
Re: Mention D Person U Miss most in the room On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:17pm On May 17, 2020
I honestly don’t miss nobody. I just miss the old fun

Maybe this sister sha
https://www.nairaland.com/layla129

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention D Person U Miss most in the room On Nairaland by jaksmillioniar: 6:19pm On May 17, 2020
I also miss ireneony a beauty with a fair skin in London. I miss refiner too another IBO beauty.trustyshoess an Edo beauty. myfantasies maxi112 princeakins too. ikombe nomfanelo

5 Likes

Re: Mention D Person U Miss most in the room On Nairaland by jaksmillioniar: 6:19pm On May 17, 2020
0KNM:
I honestly don’t miss nobody. I just miss the old fun
nice one guy
Re: Mention D Person U Miss most in the room On Nairaland by jaksmillioniar: 6:24pm On May 17, 2020
makydebbie xhosanostra laveda biglittlelois canadiannaija eyinjuege dangotesmummy pocohantas sisisioge Victorian dyt ishilove sarrki tonyebarcanista iamj rosalieene rosieluv vizkiz
Re: Mention D Person U Miss most in the room On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:24pm On May 17, 2020
jaksmillioniar:
nice one guy

Have you seen this girl recently? https://www.nairaland.com/layla129

I miss her
Re: Mention D Person U Miss most in the room On Nairaland by jaksmillioniar: 6:25pm On May 17, 2020
Sunshineg5:
The pussy hunter
Lefelefu and crew
etc.
lefulefu is still in d room. but not sekxyqueen I miss DAT girl
Re: Mention D Person U Miss most in the room On Nairaland by jawalis(m): 6:34pm On May 17, 2020
Torie8 is still much around like I presumed so I’m cool and with vanida6.
Someone should kindle tell Explorer that it’s really been a while. I used to look places for Amakavula but couldn’t see her. Crispel where have you been? And lastly; swiitdoll has been away for a while.
Re: Mention D Person U Miss most in the room On Nairaland by Martinez39s(m): 6:34pm On May 17, 2020
I miss tozara, donffd, Johnnydon22, hardmirror, dalaman, and catfishbilly.

2 Likes

Re: Mention D Person U Miss most in the room On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 17, 2020
TheSonOfMark . He was a Word spinner and nairaland's number 1 villain then grin

5 Likes

Re: Mention D Person U Miss most in the room On Nairaland by Torie8(f): 7:13pm On May 17, 2020
jawalis:
Someone should kindle tell Explorer that it’s really been a while. I used to look places for Amakavula but couldn’t see her. Crispel where have you been? And lastly; swiitdoll has been away for a while.
So you don't miss me
Re: Mention D Person U Miss most in the room On Nairaland by Torie8(f): 7:14pm On May 17, 2020
I miss computergeek

3 Likes

Re: Mention D Person U Miss most in the room On Nairaland by jawalis(m): 7:18pm On May 17, 2020
Torie8:
So you don't miss me
Common babe. You name comes first. That goes a lot and means much. How can you even think I I won’t miss you. Naaaa
Re: Mention D Person U Miss most in the room On Nairaland by Victornezzar: 7:41pm On May 17, 2020
Sunshineg5:
The pussy hunter

Lefelefu and crew

etc.
Where's Richard aka Pussyhunter

Lost his contact
Re: Mention D Person U Miss most in the room On Nairaland by Sunshineg5(m): 7:44pm On May 17, 2020
Victornezzar:
Where's Richard aka Pussyhunter
Lost his contact
Same here bro
I misplaced my phone I had his contact.
I really miss the dude crazyness that year.
Re: Mention D Person U Miss most in the room On Nairaland by Victornezzar: 7:46pm On May 17, 2020
Sunshineg5:
Same here bro

I misplaced my phone I had his contact.

I really miss the dude crazyness that year.
The news reporter that year cheesy cheesy

Can you remember Pinky
Re: Mention D Person U Miss most in the room On Nairaland by Victornezzar: 7:47pm On May 17, 2020
Semperty:
TheSonOfMark . He was a Word spinner and nairaland's number 1 villain then grin

Aaaaaaaarrrrrggggh

TSOM cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mention D Person U Miss most in the room On Nairaland by Sunshineg5(m): 7:49pm On May 17, 2020
Victornezzar:

The news reporter that year cheesy cheesy

Can you remember Pinky
Yeah cheesy good times on Nairaland.

I remember Pnky, she removed me on FB when I stopped chatting with her

Do you still talk with her ?
Re: Mention D Person U Miss most in the room On Nairaland by vanida6: 7:52pm On May 17, 2020
jawalis:
jawalis
Re: Mention D Person U Miss most in the room On Nairaland by Shormiey(m): 7:57pm On May 17, 2020
mizzbouqui........I missed her alot...I guessed she married or switched moniker. cry
Re: Mention D Person U Miss most in the room On Nairaland by Victornezzar: 8:02pm On May 17, 2020
Sunshineg5:
Yeah cheesy good times on Nairaland.

I remember Pnky, she removed me on FB when I stopped chatting with her

Do you still talk with her ?
Lol

Had like 3 of her numbers on my former phone but the phone was stolen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mention D Person U Miss most in the room On Nairaland by Victornezzar: 8:04pm On May 17, 2020
Sunshineg5 can you remember the plurimi group

Sinz

Kashy... Still around though

Smellymouth
Re: Mention D Person U Miss most in the room On Nairaland by Torie8(f): 8:10pm On May 17, 2020
cheesy grin
jawalis:

Common babe. You name comes first. That goes a lot and means much. How can you even think I I won’t miss you. Naaaa
Re: Mention D Person U Miss most in the room On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 17, 2020
You are a Muslim,single and searching? You can trust our platform Readytomingle to find a perfect match so join us through 08174673270 on whatsapp,lets help you find that partner that will be the coolness of your eye In Shaa Allah.
Terms and conditions applied.
Re: Mention D Person U Miss most in the room On Nairaland by Sunshineg5(m): 8:18pm On May 17, 2020
Victornezzar:
Sunshineg5 can you remember the plurimi group

Sinz

Kashy... Still around though

Smellymouth
Yes I remember the them

I believe Jude is still very much around.

Snz is now Snzu but hardly comes online and I have not seen Smelly mout in a while.

Nairaland and Romanceland has really changed, now everywhere iz boring

1 Like

Re: Mention D Person U Miss most in the room On Nairaland by Victornezzar: 8:22pm On May 17, 2020
Sunshineg5:
Yes I remember the them

I believe Jude is still very much around.

Snz is now Snzu but hardly comes online and I have not seen Smelly mout in a while.

Nairaland and Romanceland has really changed, now everywhere iz boring
Extremely boring

No day will you come here without seeing closed threads.. Mynd was a resident here... Unending E-wars

I just remembered Optional1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mention D Person U Miss most in the room On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 17, 2020
Victornezzar:

Aaaaaaaarrrrrggggh

TSOM cheesy cheesy cheesy
yup, the wordsmith grin
Re: Mention D Person U Miss most in the room On Nairaland by Victornezzar: 8:35pm On May 17, 2020
Semperty:
yup, the wordsmith grin
Very brutal
Re: Mention D Person U Miss most in the room On Nairaland by Sunshineg5(m): 8:36pm On May 17, 2020
Victornezzar:

Extremely boring

No day will you come here without seeing closed threads.. Mynd was a resident here... Unending E-wars

I just remembered Optional1
Mynd is a now living in the politics section

What about your friend saint Samurai and Feminist vs Misogynist era on romance land.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guess The female Celebrity I Saw On Bike Today / How To Know A Woman's True Character? / See Fallen Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.