Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,974 members, 7,806,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:54 AM

How Can People Date Without Having Sex?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can People Date Without Having Sex?? (1726 Views)

Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? / Ladies Must Go On 1st Date Without Make-up – Joro Olumofin / Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can People Date Without Having Sex?? by ChizzyBuna(m): 6:42pm On May 17, 2020
Just remove your dick and sell it on jumia
If you are not going to use it, because how can a full grown man say he won't have sex until marriage?

Are you not sexually attracted to ur partner?
Because me I cannot stand that crap
If we dating, we are fucking..period!!!

But seriously how can you share the same bed with your crush and you don't Bleep or do anything until marriage??
It has never made sense to me tho.
Don't you have sexual feelings
Sex make 2 people bond stronger
So Why avoid sex with crush until marriage??
Who raised these type of people sef??

3 Likes

Re: How Can People Date Without Having Sex?? by Stephenomozzy(m): 6:49pm On May 17, 2020
It's called choice
It's called discipline
It's called emotional maturity
It's called my pen!!s is not my brain
It's called my v@gin@ is not the only pleasure centre

... the list goes on

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can People Date Without Having Sex?? by ikh777: 6:50pm On May 17, 2020
ChizzyBuna:
If you are not going to use it, because how can a full grown man say he won't have sex until marriage?

But seriously how can you share the same bed with your crush and you don't Bleep or do anything until marriage??

Your grandparents who kept the biblical rule of NO SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE, did their marriage not work better than what we have these days?

Sex does not make anyone BOND STRONGER.... it is an emphatic psychotic LIE. So, you mean you do not know that after sex many many guys loose interest in the lady?

WHAT PLANET ARE YOU FROM? You are giving so many unreasonable points that socially has been proven wrong.

YOU MAY NOT ACCEPT IT BUT DO NOT MAKE IT A GENERAL RULE.

MATURITY IS SELF CONTROL, Our parents taught us to eat meat or fish after we finish the food because it is bad mentality that makes us want to get REWARD before WORK..... SEX IS A PLEASURABLE REWARD BEST GIVEN IN MARRIAGE.... when it is given outside marriage and marriage does not happen, it makes both parties EXPOSED to many vices of uncensored sexual encounters.

Sadly this generation has lost moral values and PHONES ARE NOW MORE PRIVATE THAN PRIVATE PARTS

17 Likes

Re: How Can People Date Without Having Sex?? by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 17, 2020
This mindset is why we have so many damaged men and women, you have se...x, accumulate body counts and soul ties and move on to the next person to repeat the same mistake. Then you continue comparing your current se..x partner to the ex partner and you wonder why cheating and STDs are rife in Nigeria.

Ladies and Gentlemen, it's not too late you can be celibate for your future spouse, then you can enjoy the s..e..X uninhibited with your wives/husbands.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can People Date Without Having Sex?? by Randy100: 7:00pm On May 17, 2020
Not having sex is for your own good. How I wish my dic.k listened. Sex comes with a lot of problems. Don't discourage people who are trying not to have sex.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can People Date Without Having Sex?? by ChizzyBuna(m): 7:01pm On May 17, 2020
ikh777:

Your grandparents who kept the biblical rule of NO SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE, did their marriage not work better than what we have these days?

Sex does not make anyone BOND STRONGER.... it is an emphatic psychotic LIE. So, you mean you do not know that after sex many many guys loose interest in the lady?

WHAT PLANET ARE YOU FROM? You are giving so many unreasonable points that socially has been proven wrong.

MATURITY IS SELF CONTROL, Our parents taught us to eat meat or fish after we finish the food because it is bad mentality that makes us want to get REWARD before WORK..... SEX IS A PLEASURABLE REWARD BEST GIVEN IN MARRIAGE.... when it is given outside marriage and marriage does not happen, it makes both parties EXPOSED to many vices of uncensored sexual encounters.

Sadly this generation has lost moral values and PHONES ARE NOW MORE PRIVATE THAN PRIVATE PARTS
My Grandfather was a polygamist, try again next time..lol

1 Like

Re: How Can People Date Without Having Sex?? by ReluctantAdult(m): 7:04pm On May 17, 2020
MelaninSkinGirl:
This mindset is why we have so many damaged men and women, you have se...x, accumulate body counts and soul ties and move on to the next person to repeat the same mistake. Then you continue comparing your current se..x partner to the ex partner and you wonder why cheating and STDs are rife in Nigeria.

Ladies and Gentlemen, it's not too late you can be celibate for your future spouse, then you can enjoy the s..e..X uninhibited with your wives/husbands.
Sex is overrated. You part your coochie, I push in my schlong. In out, in out, in out. We cum and we are done. No big deal there. But people attach all sorts of religious and moral shit to it. Too bad.

3 Likes

Re: How Can People Date Without Having Sex?? by ChizzyBuna(m): 7:04pm On May 17, 2020
ikh777:

If you old folks can't beat the new wave of this generation then join them.
If you can't beat them, join them
Times have changed, adapt and get used to it or continue to suffer yourself wailing about the new generation.
Re: How Can People Date Without Having Sex?? by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 17, 2020
ReluctantAdult:
Sex is overrated. You part your coochie, I push in my schlong. In out, in out, in out. We cum and we are done. No big deal there. But people attach all sorts of religious and moral shit to it. Too bad.

Do you bro!!! When you get burnt which you will, don't cry wolf.
Re: How Can People Date Without Having Sex?? by MedicH: 7:07pm On May 17, 2020
ReluctantAdult:

Exactly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can People Date Without Having Sex?? by ChizzyBuna(m): 7:08pm On May 17, 2020
ReluctantAdult:
People Suffer Because They Take Things That Were Made To Be For Fun So Serious

Re: How Can People Date Without Having Sex?? by ReluctantAdult(m): 7:08pm On May 17, 2020
MelaninSkinGirl:

Do you bro!!! When you get burnt which you will, don't cry wolf.
We can get burnt in so many ways. That's the way life is. I can only enjoy the most I can. We are all going to die eventually.

1 Like

Re: How Can People Date Without Having Sex?? by ReluctantAdult(m): 7:09pm On May 17, 2020
ChizzyBuna:

People Suffer Because They Take Things That Were Made To Be For Fun So Serious
Spot on!
Re: How Can People Date Without Having Sex?? by ChizzyBuna(m): 7:13pm On May 17, 2020
Stephenomozzy:
It's called choice
It's called discipline
It's called emotional maturity
It's called my pen!!s is not my brain
It's called my v@gin@ is not the only pleasure centre

... the list goes on
ReluctantAdult:
Spot on!
Never in history, has marrying a virgin saved a marriage or prevent the man from cheating.. So why make sex a big deal in the first place?
Re: How Can People Date Without Having Sex?? by ReluctantAdult(m): 7:15pm On May 17, 2020
ChizzyBuna:

Never in history, has marrying a virgin saved a marriage or prevent the man from cheating.. So why make it a big deal in the first place?
People around here, make trivial things important. Na their business sha. I see life through a different lens.

1 Like

Re: How Can People Date Without Having Sex?? by Stephenomozzy(m): 7:15pm On May 17, 2020
ReluctantAdult:

Wow, with this idealogy, I guess it won't be a big deal then if your partner has this overrated act with someone other than you? Really wanna learn sah

1 Like

Re: How Can People Date Without Having Sex?? by Stephenomozzy(m): 7:17pm On May 17, 2020
ChizzyBuna:

Never in history, has marrying a virgin saved a marriage or prevent the man from cheating.. So why make sex a big deal in the first place?

Oga, the OP's question is not saying whether or not to marry a virgin. He's asking why people bother to abstain from sexual intercourse before marriage.

He's saying that abstinence is not normal
Re: How Can People Date Without Having Sex?? by ReluctantAdult(m): 7:17pm On May 17, 2020
Stephenomozzy:

Wow, with this idealogy, I guess it won't be a big deal then if your partner has this overrated act with someone other than you? Really wanna learn sah
And what if they do? What power do you have to determine what they do? Adults are going to do whatever they want. Call it cheating, or whatever. So long as it's not a civil crime, no big deal. Move on.

People are flawed. Don't expect them to be angels.
Re: How Can People Date Without Having Sex?? by Stephenomozzy(m): 7:20pm On May 17, 2020
ReluctantAdult:
And what if they do? What power do you have to determine what they do? Adults are going to do whatever they want. Call it cheating, or whatever. So long as it's not a civil crime, no big deal. Move on.

Asin move on from the marriage/relationship?

That will be like passing judgement on them because of something that's no big deal. I expect that with this your philosophy you won't even mind having an open relationship (where both parties are allowed to have sex with other people anyhow they like)

1 Like

Re: How Can People Date Without Having Sex?? by ikh777: 7:24pm On May 17, 2020
ChizzyBuna:
My Grandfather was a polygamist, try again next time..lol

I DONT NEED TO TRY, IF YOU WANT TO BE LIKE HIM AND HAVE A SCATTERED FAMILY THEN BY ALL MEANS.... enjoy your time. My grandfather too was polygamist but TAUGHT US NEVER TO BECOME LIKE HIM...

The next generation should show more sense and repair the errors of the previous ones.

1 Like

Re: How Can People Date Without Having Sex?? by ReluctantAdult(m): 7:28pm On May 17, 2020
Stephenomozzy:

Asin move on from the marriage/relationship?

That will be like passing judgement on them because of something that's no big deal. I expect that with this your philosophy you won't even mind having an open relationship (where both parties are allowed to have sex with other people anyhow they like)
You don't even wanna know my stance on the so-called relationship stuff.

What I'm saying is; if you expect a human to be 100 percent faithful and loyal to you then you might as well chain them up or lock up their genitals.

I don't expect loyalty. I don't trust anyone. Why should I when myself, I can't give you my word? Even if I'd like to, who's to say external factors beyond my control won't influence my actions?

People want what they can't give or have. It's funny. You better understand that no one's an angel even the people who pretend to be. That way, you don't get fvcked up. This doesn't apply to only 'relationships' as you guys call it.
Re: How Can People Date Without Having Sex?? by Stephenomozzy(m): 8:05pm On May 17, 2020
ReluctantAdult:

You don't even wanna know my stance on the so-called relationship stuff.

What I'm saying is; if you expect a human to be 100 percent faithful and loyal to you then you might as well chain them up or lock up their genitals.

I don't expect loyalty. I don't trust anyone. Why should I when myself, I can't give you my word? Even if I'd like to, who's to say external factors beyond my control won't influence my actions?

People want what they can't give or have. It's funny. You better understand that no one's an angel even the people who pretend to be. That way, you don't get fvcked up. This doesn't apply to only 'relationships' as you guys call it.

It's quite a sad stance about there being no possibility of people being truly loyal and or faithful.

You have a right tho

1 Like

Re: How Can People Date Without Having Sex?? by Bbbwings: 8:38pm On May 17, 2020
ikh777:

You know your ancestors probably never did all this before Christianity came to them grin
Re: How Can People Date Without Having Sex?? by 24kmagic: 9:19pm On May 17, 2020
Ok
Re: How Can People Date Without Having Sex?? by duality(m): 9:20pm On May 17, 2020
ChizzyBuna:

These are non issues for children of God, who walk in the spirit.

Those who are not totally sold out to God will keep fighting lust.

Sex does not keep people together. It's commitment and livingthe word of God , that keeps people together.

1 Like

Re: How Can People Date Without Having Sex?? by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 17, 2020
ChizzyBuna:

Damaged mentality. You have a wonderful mindset. Keep it up. You will be here again sooner rather than latter to tell us how far your senses have lead you. Wisdom is profitable to direct.
Re: How Can People Date Without Having Sex?? by HitlerGaddafi: 9:47pm On May 17, 2020
Very strange.
Re: How Can People Date Without Having Sex?? by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:47pm On May 17, 2020
Don't live in the same place and be loyal
Re: How Can People Date Without Having Sex?? by ChizzyBuna(m): 8:47am On May 18, 2020
duality:

These are non issues for children of God, who walk in the spirit.

Those who are not totally sold out to God will keep fighting lust.

Sex does not keep people together. It's commitment and livingthe word of God , that keeps people together.

2 Likes

Re: How Can People Date Without Having Sex?? by sirchrislatestn(m): 9:23am On May 18, 2020
Stephenomozzy:
It's called choice It's called discipline It's called emotional maturity It's called my pen!!s is not my brain It's called my v@gin@ is not the only pleasure centre
... the list goes on
it's called mugu it's called mumu people it's called waste of time or waste of punna
Re: How Can People Date Without Having Sex?? by Stephenomozzy(m): 4:20pm On May 18, 2020
sirchrislatestn:
it's called mugu
it's called mumu people
it's called waste of time or waste of punna

K
Re: How Can People Date Without Having Sex?? by ChizzyBuna(m): 10:32pm On May 18, 2020
Religious Clowns are adding all types of moral value to a hymen tissue!! Lmao!!!
You guys are clowns indeed
As if keeping your virginity till marraiage will save your marraiage

(1) (Reply)

Olanrewaju David Adeniyi Is A Scammer / SIMP MADNESS: What Type Of Rubbish Is This / I Want To Apologise To Everyone, Thanks For Your Understanding (pics).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.