Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,894 members, 7,806,612 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

What Is Your Greatest Regret In Life? - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What Is Your Greatest Regret In Life? (1821 Views)

My Regret In Life As A Scammer (Yahoo Boy) / What Is your Biggest Regret in life, Bet9ja Has Ruined Me. / Man Who Robbed His Landlord Of N1.7m & Killed Him: "I Regret My Action" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Greatest Regret In Life? by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 18, 2020
Consray:
i wasn't in any mood...he actually took advantage of me because i actually went to his house and you know what people would have said (did he force you to his house, were you actually going to visit your brother or something) so i couldn't scream i was just struggling to get him off me, but he over powered me. saying he never knew i was saying the truth that i was still intact that he wouldn't have done that if he knew i was saying the truth.
i know how you feel. Its pains alots
Re: What Is Your Greatest Regret In Life? by emmaodet: 7:12pm On May 18, 2020
Consray:
honestly, that was what actually happened.

You see, i am more less a prophet and for being honest, you have earned a follower.

Noticed you are based in PH, which part?
Re: What Is Your Greatest Regret In Life? by ephraim18(m): 7:25pm On May 18, 2020
Not reading science course in high institution and graduated with HND
Re: What Is Your Greatest Regret In Life? by Consray(f): 7:32pm On May 18, 2020
Chuky7:

were you forced?
yea i was
Re: What Is Your Greatest Regret In Life? by Ayo8(m): 7:48pm On May 18, 2020
If bitcoin had done badly your regret will be the other way....
Moneywirer:
I'm sure we all have experienced certain events in our lives that whenever we remember them we feel pretty bad.
Each time I think about mine, I'm always angry with myself. It was back in December 2016 I had about 150K and Sammy a friend of mine adviced me to purchase bitcoin worth of 150k.
I didn't know Jack about cryptocurrency then so I was quite sceptical about it.
As at 2016 1 bitcoin was worth $560 and exchage rate then was N300/$1.

Which means if I had purchased the bitcoin then, I would have owned 0.89btc, but because of my ignorance I didn't.
Fast forward to December 2017, 1 bitcoin was valued at $19,700.
Which means if I had purchased bitcoin with that 150,000 naira back in December 2016, by December 2017 I would have made N6.3M from the sales of my bitcoin.

Today Sammy is a constant reminder of my "mumuness".
And since then I swore never to dull on opportunities.... Never!!!!

Now you've read mine, we'll love to read yours too.
Re: What Is Your Greatest Regret In Life? by Chuky7(m): 8:07pm On May 18, 2020
Consray:
yea i was
ohh so sorry...
don't want you reminiscing on that moment but what happened...
Re: What Is Your Greatest Regret In Life? by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 18, 2020
hidhrhis:

U have my kinda mindset
I don't regret things cos I don't like reminiscing or remembering how I made a mistake, how I would have done it a different way
Why
Cos I don't like admitting to myself that I made a mistake rather I will seek for solution and if their is none I try to never make same mistake and work.on other things that gives me joy

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]LIFE WITHOUT REGRET IS A PLEASURE NOBODY CAN HAVE. IT IS SELF DENIAL WHEN PEOPLE SAY THEY GAT NO REGRETS IN LIFE. IT'S A FVCKING BIG LIE!!!! EXCEPT IF YOU ARE A LIVING DEAD. REGRET IS A PART OF LIFE. THERE ARE ALWAYS TIMES WE WISH WE DID CERTAIN THINGS DIFFERENTLY. IT DOESN'T HAVE TO CAUSE US PAIN WHEN WE REMEMBER WISHING WE COULD HAVE DONE CERTAIN THINGS DIFFERENTLY.[/font][color=#990000][/color]

3 Likes

Re: What Is Your Greatest Regret In Life? by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 18, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
REGRETS DON'T WORK SO I DON'T WASTE MY TIME GOING BACK OVER SOMETHING I DID OR DIDN'T DO.

YOUR REGRET IS OUTSTANDING ON NAIRALAND.

YOU REGRET EVER BEING A CHRISTIAN. THE ONLY THING ON YOUR MIND IS TO TALK ABOUT HOW YOU DESPISE RELIGION. grin

IT IS VERY OBVIOUS THAT YOU HAVE NOT MOVED ON OTHERWISE YOU WONT BE ALWAYS JUMPING AT EVERY THREAD THAT TALKS ABOUT RELIGION LIKE A MONKEY. YOU ARE STILL IN ONE PLACE ALWAYS EXPRESSING YOU ANGER OVER RELIGION. SOBBING ABOUT GOD AND REGRETING YOUR EXISTENCE. THAT'S ALL YOU DO WITH YOUR LIFE FULL OF BITTERNESS.

6 Likes

Re: What Is Your Greatest Regret In Life? by Jokerman(m): 8:35pm On May 18, 2020
Business mistake
Re: What Is Your Greatest Regret In Life? by IhateThemMods: 8:40pm On May 18, 2020
emmaodet:

You see, i am more less a prophet and for being honest, you have earned a follower.

Noticed you are based in PH, which part?

This girl weh talk true like this... shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Greatest Regret In Life? by Samfloxin(m): 10:34pm On May 18, 2020
I should have invested the money I used to buy my first and second car on land. It would have appreciated very well by now. I advise Young ones making money early in their job or business, don't rush into buying car, invest first

4 Likes

Re: What Is Your Greatest Regret In Life? by Moneywirer: 11:26pm On May 18, 2020
Ayo8:
If bitcoin had done badly your regret will be the other way....

But it didn't
Re: What Is Your Greatest Regret In Life? by Moneywirer: 11:27pm On May 18, 2020
SWEETEIGHTEEN:

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]LIFE WITHOUT REGRET IS A PLEASURE NOBODY CAN HAVE. IT IS SELF DENIAL WHEN PEOPLE SAY THEY GAT NO REGRETS IN LIFE. IT'S A FVCKING BIG LIE!!!! EXCEPT IF YOU ARE A LIVING DEAD. REGRET IS A PART OF LIFE. THERE ARE ALWAYS TIMES WE WISH WE DID CERTAIN THINGS DIFFERENTLY. IT DOESN'T HAVE TO CAUSE US PAIN WHEN WE REMEMBER WISHING WE COULD HAVE DONE CERTAIN THINGS DIFFERENTLY.[/font][color=#990000][/color]

Keep keeping it real bro!!
Re: What Is Your Greatest Regret In Life? by Nobody: 3:13am On May 19, 2020
Re: What Is Your Greatest Regret In Life? by willyo(m): 3:24am On May 19, 2020
Consray:
When i lost my virginity to a guy i never loved, it really hurt me each time i remember that
U were raped?
Re: What Is Your Greatest Regret In Life? by Lamanii22(f): 3:29pm On May 19, 2020
Consray:
i wasn't in any mood...he actually took advantage of me because i actually went to his house and you know what people would have said (did he force you to his house, were you actually going to visit your brother or something) so i couldn't scream i was just struggling to get him off me, but he over powered me. saying he never knew i was saying the truth that i was still intact that he wouldn't have done that if he knew i was saying the truth.

Can you imagine You guys are no longer together right? I hope he isn't tryna prove arrogant towards you?
Re: What Is Your Greatest Regret In Life? by Consray(f): 4:41pm On May 19, 2020
Lamanii22:

Can you imagine You guys are no longer together right? I hope he isn't tryna prove arrogant towards you?
yea, i cut everything between us after that incident, i never loved him. he even threatened me that i will never date any other guy once I'm in this PH
Re: What Is Your Greatest Regret In Life? by Lamanii22(f): 8:38pm On May 19, 2020
Consray:
yea, i cut everything between us after that incident, i never loved him. he even threatened me that i will never date any other guy once I'm in this PH

He is filled with so much wickedness... Don't mind him... You'd find somebody better and if he tries any evil towards you, it's not gonna work, he shall be a victim of his own evil...
Re: What Is Your Greatest Regret In Life? by Consray(f): 9:39pm On May 19, 2020
Lamanii22:

He is filled with so much wickedness... Don't mind him... You'd find somebody better and if he tries any evil towards you, it's not gonna work, he shall be a victim of his own evil...
yea, thanks dear

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Greatest Regret In Life? by TruthDefender(m): 9:48pm On May 19, 2020
I regret NOTHING.

My life is good
Re: What Is Your Greatest Regret In Life? by ModestGal(f): 8:10pm On Jun 15, 2020
Moneywirer:
I'm sure we all have experienced certain events in our lives that whenever we remember them we feel pretty bad.
Each time I think about mine, I'm always angry with myself. It was back in December 2016 I had about 150K and Sammy a friend of mine adviced me to purchase bitcoin worth of 150k.
I didn't know Jack about cryptocurrency then so I was quite sceptical about it.
As at 2016 1 bitcoin was worth $560 and exchage rate then was N300/$1.

Which means if I had purchased the bitcoin then, I would have owned 0.89btc, but because of my ignorance I didn't.
Fast forward to December 2017, 1 bitcoin was valued at $19,700.
Which means if I had purchased bitcoin with that 150,000 naira back in December 2016, by December 2017 I would have made N6.3M from the sales of my bitcoin.

Today Sammy is a constant reminder of my "mumuness".
And since then I swore never to dull on opportunities.... Never!!!!

Now you've read mine, we'll love to read yours too.
Please chat me directly through my signature, thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairaland May Cause The Next Civil War; Government Must Step In Before It's Late / Mother Of Two Allegedly Runs Over Woman With Car, Dumps Her Body In Dump Site / Unknown Gun Men Shot This Unidentified Man Dead And Ran Away With His Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.