Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,660 members, 7,801,914 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

First Customer Opening Market Myths. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / First Customer Opening Market Myths. (169 Views)

The Myths And Truths About The Believer & Foundational Problems / Generational Curses: The Myths And The Truth According To The Bible / Shiloh 2017: Day 1, Opening Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Customer Opening Market Myths. by fineboynl(m): 7:16pm On May 17, 2020
I was surprised when a lady walk up to me. she said she wanted to tell me something. I was like go on. she said as a better person like I am she would like me to open her market by petronized her.

she said I look fresh and address well that I help her open the market. she sells orange by road side.

I was Iike I don't need orange right now that the problem and I can't buy what I don't need.

it all look somehow and very unusual. she keep saying if it's just N100 own. well to avoid the embarrassment i had to buy from her. but is there something like that?

some years a again. I was in a woman shop buying something from her. all of a sudden costumers were just entering and buying. she abandoned me and attending to them a trick of some kind of delaying me. even when I was complaining to her.

she was just telling me abeg please wait don't be annoyed, later she was telling me to help her sell as the customers keep coming.

after everything. she dash me some items and said she leave me to wait because it was when I come customers started Coming. she said there are some persons like that.

I want to know what you are think about this.
Re: First Customer Opening Market Myths. by obi4eze(m): 7:20pm On May 17, 2020
Maybe you should open your own market undecided
Re: First Customer Opening Market Myths. by Kobojunkie: 7:46pm On May 17, 2020
I will chuck it up to superstitious beliefs those women have, but in the end it is all up to you. undecided undecided undecided
If you think you are a lucky charm for the women, go right ahead... just be sure that when your luck runs out, it might not be pleasant for you. grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
Re: First Customer Opening Market Myths. by fineboynl(m): 7:51pm On May 17, 2020
Kobojunkie:
I will chuck it up to superstitious beliefs those women have, but in the end it is all up to you. undecided undecided undecided
If you think you are a lucky charm for the women, go right ahead... just be sure that when your luck runs out, it might not be pleasant for you. grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
lol. that was the last day me and her see eye ball to eye balls. I didn't go there again. because I don't want the opposite to happen.

it's should better be left like that.

(1) (Reply)

What If We’re All Getting Christianity Wrong? / Watch Music And Motivational Videos On KVN / Why Most Religious Men/Churches May NEVER Tell People About The New Covenant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.