Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

Read This Mind Blowing Coincidence That Actually Happened - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Read This Mind Blowing Coincidence That Actually Happened (1479 Views)

I’m Being Threatened For Rejecting Mind-blowing Offers – Peter Obi / A. Amode Vs Bola Tinubu: Ientity Theft Or Mere Coincidence? / DSTV Giving Channel 419 To NTA Is Not A Coincidence - Reno Omokri (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read This Mind Blowing Coincidence That Actually Happened by Great100000: 7:45pm On May 17, 2020
Read This Mind Blowing Coincidence That Actually Happened

(1) Enzo Ferrari And Özil

The founder of the Ferrari company, Enzo Ferrari, died on August 14, 1988. Just a month later, on October 15, Arsenal Footballer Özil was born. Take a look at their pictures side by side. coincidence Or reincarnation? You decide.

Re: Read This Mind Blowing Coincidence That Actually Happened by Great100000: 7:45pm On May 17, 2020
2) Lincoln And Kennedy

Two of America's presidents, namely Abraham Lincoln and John F Kennedy, share a multitude of barely believable coincidences. Both were killed from gunshot wounds to the back of the head; both died on a Friday; both died.

(Kennedy was assassinated on the eve of Thanksgiving, Lincoln was killed right before Easter);

But there's more! Both had a friend called Billy Graham, both had four children, both of their successors were vice presidents called Johnson!.

Re: Read This Mind Blowing Coincidence That Actually Happened by Great100000: 7:46pm On May 17, 2020
(3) The Separated Twins With The Almost Identical Lives

A set of twins from Ohio who were separated at birth grew up without any knowledge of each other's existence but however shared a number of strange similarities

were both named James on their adoption

they both grew up to be police officers, and both of them married women named Linda. Each had a son, one named James Allan and the other one named James Alan, and each also had a dog named Toy. Both brothers later got divorced, and both ended up remarrying women named Betty.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Read This Mind Blowing Coincidence That Actually Happened by ProfOlu(m): 7:47pm On May 17, 2020
Great100000:
2) Lincoln And Kennedy

Two of America's presidents, namely Abraham Lincoln and John F Kennedy, share a multitude of barely believable coincidences. Both were killed from gunshot wounds to the back of the head; both died on a Friday; both died.

(Kennedy was assassinated on the eve of Thanksgiving, Lincoln was killed right before Easter);

But there's more! Both had a friend called Billy Graham, both had four children, both of their successors were vice presidents called Johnson!.

What a coincidence.

1 Like

Re: Read This Mind Blowing Coincidence That Actually Happened by Great100000: 7:47pm On May 17, 2020
(4)Miss Unsinkable

Depending on how you look at it, Violet Jessup was either one seriously lucky lady, or she was one seriously bad omen. The stewardess and nurse was on the HMS Olympic when it struck the HMS Hawke, she was on board the HMHS Britannic. when it sank after hitting a sea mine, and she was also traveling on the RMS Titanic when it sank after hitting an iceberg in the North Atlantic. No wonder she later become known as Miss Unsinkable!

3 Likes

Re: Read This Mind Blowing Coincidence That Actually Happened by AgroTrade: 7:48pm On May 17, 2020
Interesting!!!
Re: Read This Mind Blowing Coincidence That Actually Happened by Great100000: 7:48pm On May 17, 2020
(5)A falling baby, saved twice by the same man

In Detroit sometime in the 1930s, a young mother must have been eternally grateful to a man named Joseph Figlock. As Figlock was walking down the street, the mother’s baby fell from a high window onto Figlock. The baby’s fall was broken and both man and baby were unharmed. A stroke of luck on its own, but a year later, the same baby fell from the very same window onto poor, unsuspecting Joseph Figlock as he was again passing beneath. And again, they both survived the event.

2 Likes

Re: Read This Mind Blowing Coincidence That Actually Happened by Great100000: 7:49pm On May 17, 2020
6) Twin brothers, killed on the same road, two hours apart

On 2002, Seventy-year-old twin brothers have died within hours of one another after separate accidents on the same road in northern Finland. The first of the twins died when he was hit by a lorry while riding his bike in Raahe, 600 kilometres north of the capital, Helsinki. He died just 1.5km from the spot where his brother was killed. “This is simply a historic coincidence. Although the road is a busy one, accidents don’t occur every day,” police officer Marja-Leena Huhtala told Reuters.“It made my hair stand on end when I heard the two were brothers, and identical twins at that. It came to mind that perhaps someone from upstairs had a say in this,” she said.

Re: Read This Mind Blowing Coincidence That Actually Happened by Great100000: 7:50pm On May 17, 2020
(7)Three suicide attempts, all stopped by the same Monk

Joseph Aigner was a fairlly well-known portrait painter in 19th century Austria who, apparently, was quite an unhappy fellow: he several times attempted suicide. His first attempt was at the young age of 18 when he tried to hang himself, but was interrupted by the mysterious appearance of a Capuchin monk. At age 22 he again tried to hang himself, but was again saved from the act by the very same monk. Eight years later, his death was ordained by others who sentenced him to the gallows for his political activities. Once again, his life was saved by the intervention of the same monk. At age 68, Aiger finally succeeded in suicide, a pistol doing the trick. His funeral ceremony was conducted by the same Capuchin monk – a man whose name Aiger never even knew.

Re: Read This Mind Blowing Coincidence That Actually Happened by majamajic(m): 7:51pm On May 17, 2020
Did snr Ferrari traveled to Germany in 88 ?
Re: Read This Mind Blowing Coincidence That Actually Happened by Great100000: 7:52pm On May 17, 2020
Lastly coolTwo brothers killed by the same taxi driver, one year apart

In 1975, while riding a moped in Bermuda, a man was accidentally struck and killed by a taxi. One year later, this man’s bother was killed in the very same way. In fact, he was riding the very same moped. And to stretch the odds even further, he was struck by the very same taxi driven by the same driver – and even carrying the very same passenger!

Re: Read This Mind Blowing Coincidence That Actually Happened by Great100000: 7:52pm On May 17, 2020
Thanks.
Re: Read This Mind Blowing Coincidence That Actually Happened by haywire07(m): 7:52pm On May 17, 2020
Every year, this same facts is reposted every year, perhaps, as far back as 2014.
Can we get some new facts now? These ones are stale now

Re: Read This Mind Blowing Coincidence That Actually Happened by RealLordZeus(m): 7:59pm On May 17, 2020
majamajic:
This your Nigerian mind ehn!! But even so, it has to be 87' taking pregnancy period into account grin
Re: Read This Mind Blowing Coincidence That Actually Happened by merit455(m): 8:03pm On May 17, 2020
RealLordZeus:
This your Nigerian mind ehn!! But even so, it has to be 87' taking pregnancy period into account grin
Pls stop smoking....,not good for you
Re: Read This Mind Blowing Coincidence That Actually Happened by FlordFlorez(m): 8:05pm On May 17, 2020
J
Re: Read This Mind Blowing Coincidence That Actually Happened by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 17, 2020
That first pictures is definitely not a coincidence,they must have some ties,the resemblance is way too much
Re: Read This Mind Blowing Coincidence That Actually Happened by majamajic(m): 8:25pm On May 17, 2020
RealLordZeus:

The dad not the mum
Re: Read This Mind Blowing Coincidence That Actually Happened by bigiyaro(m): 8:30pm On May 17, 2020
Great100000:
(4)Miss Unsinkable

Depending on how you look at it, Violet Jessup was either one seriously lucky lady, or she was one seriously bad omen. The stewardess and nurse was on the HMS Olympic when it struck the HMS Hawke, she was on board the HMHS Britannic. when it sank after hitting a sea mine, and she was also traveling on the RMS Titanic when it sank after hitting an iceberg in the North Atlantic. No wonder she later become known as Miss Unsinkable!
she was always a step ahead of her village people.

2 Likes

Re: Read This Mind Blowing Coincidence That Actually Happened by BlueBanana: 8:32pm On May 17, 2020
I have noticed a very sad development being carried out by some people here and I wish to bring that to your notice

I wish to bring to the notice of all nairalanders that there are some imposters posing as Igbos with the sole intent of dividing us and the South South.. I have noticed the schemes of some monickers who hide under the cloak of being Igbos to sabotage the buoyant relationship that exists between the South East and the South south. These monickers are relentlessly trying to bring disunity between Igbos and South south states especially Rivers state.

I do not know the reason for this their malevolent acts but I just want us all to be wary of their machinations and not fall victim of their tricks.

These monickers include Crixx, Kìnematics, KINEMATÌCZ, RIVERS1stson, Portharcourt1stsòn etc

Say No To Divide And Rule

South East and South South Are One
Re: Read This Mind Blowing Coincidence That Actually Happened by Odoctor(m): 8:36pm On May 17, 2020
Great100000:
Read This Mind Blowing Coincidence That Actually Happened

(1) Enzo Ferrari And Özil

The founder of the Ferrari company, Enzo Ferrari, died on August 14, 1988. Just a month later, on October 15, Arsenal Footballer Özil was born. Take a look at their pictures side by side. coincidence Or reincarnation? You decide.

You mean, from August to October is 1 month?
Re: Read This Mind Blowing Coincidence That Actually Happened by waledeji(m): 9:36pm On May 17, 2020
BlueBanana:
I have noticed a very sad development being carried out by some people here and I wish to bring that to your notice

I wish to bring to the notice of all nairalanders that there are some imposters posing as Igbos with the sole intent of dividing us and the South South.. I have noticed the schemes of some monickers who hide under the cloak of being Igbos to sabotage the buoyant relationship that exists between the South East and the South south. These monickers are relentlessly trying to bring disunity between Igbos and South south states especially Rivers state.

I do not know the reason for this their malevolent acts but I just want us all to be wary of their machinations and not fall victim of their tricks.

These monickers include Crixx, Kìnematics, KINEMATÌCZ, RIVERS1stson, Portharcourt1stsòn etc

Say No To Divide And Rule

South East and South South Are One
E don do na haba

1 Like

Re: Read This Mind Blowing Coincidence That Actually Happened by yuswrld20(m): 12:01am On May 18, 2020
Great100000:
(4)Miss Unsinkable

this woman get jazz
Re: Read This Mind Blowing Coincidence That Actually Happened by MetaPhysical: 3:12am On May 18, 2020
Great100000:
Lastly coolTwo brothers killed by the same taxi driver, one year apart

In 1975, while riding a moped in Bermuda, a man was accidentally struck and killed by a taxi. One year later, this man’s bother was killed in the very same way. In fact, he was riding the very same moped. And to stretch the odds even further, he was struck by the very same taxi driven by the same driver – and even carrying the very same passenger!

Ok. This is stretching it.

I leave now...
Re: Read This Mind Blowing Coincidence That Actually Happened by firo08(m): 4:58am On May 18, 2020
majamajic:
Lol.. Good question
Re: Read This Mind Blowing Coincidence That Actually Happened by Mysticwebb: 7:18am On May 18, 2020
Great100000:
(3) The Separated Twins With The Almost Identical Lives

A set of twins from Ohio who were separated at birth grew up without any knowledge of each other's existence but however shared a number of strange similarities

were both named James on their adoption

they both grew up to be police officers, and both of them married women named Linda. Each had a son, one named James Allan and the other one named James Alan, and each also had a dog named Toy. Both brothers later got divorced, and both ended up remarrying women named Betty.
Earth is filled with mystery.
Re: Read This Mind Blowing Coincidence That Actually Happened by Mysticwebb: 7:25am On May 18, 2020
Some of these happening seems to go beyond coincidence. Some depicts the unknown controlling the known. More like a force dropping similar ideas and initiating similar motion in two different persons at the same time that are beyond their control.
Herein lies the origin of the popular saying that history repeats itself.
Re: Read This Mind Blowing Coincidence That Actually Happened by jericco1(m): 7:25am On May 18, 2020
undecided
Re: Read This Mind Blowing Coincidence That Actually Happened by lukui: 9:00am On May 18, 2020
No be only oyinbo people get coincidence, we have them too here in Africa or Nigeria

Sambo dasuki arrested buhari and when buhari became president he ordered his arrest

Former governor fashola was governor while prof yemi osibanjo was his commissioner, now prof yemi is the vice president and fashola is a minister under him.

There are many many others like that,

Feel free to add yours

(1) (Reply)

Ndigbo Owe Buhari Everlasting Gratitude- Arthur Eze / Amnesty International, IPOB Leading Disruptive Campaign Against Nigeria’s Image / Bank Documents Expose How Tinubu’s Alpha-beta Moved Billions Via Fraud Syndicate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.