Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

Love Is Scam!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Is Scam!! (330 Views)

Losing The Girl You Love, Is It Really A Loss? / Mtn Zomobie Unlimited Download Is Scam / "Falling In Love" Is It A Sign Of Strength Or Weakness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Is Scam!! by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 17, 2020
lately I saw a post where it stated that love will always f**k you more than weed will. I never believed till this one girl made me feel stupid
I'm new here and I can't take it anymore that's why I had to pour out my mind
it really sucks know a relationship of 3 years can just end in just a day with just one word
I know you may think it's funny or anything
you can laugh at me it's normal
I'm a 300lv student and I met this girl in my first year...
we've always understood ourselves till she started complaining I do call her too much
she do text back late... I know her b4 she do text me like very fast... but now things have changed a lot
Now she gets mad at me if I ask simple questions you can always ask your partner
Please I need advice on this
I'm going nuts
it's not easy for me
Re: Love Is Scam!! by luvyaself95(m): 8:37pm On May 17, 2020
Love is not a scam is the that we love are scam...
Re: Love Is Scam!! by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 17, 2020
I guess I haven't met the right one yet then cause I'll say a lot has happened between us that can make a lady stay forever but she changed all of a sudden
Re: Love Is Scam!! by waleyp(m): 9:07pm On May 17, 2020
Don't give yourself headache let her go if she wanna, if you see rihana today I bet you will leave your girl to be with riahana, same thing she will leave you for wizkid, so move on hustle on and you will meet that right girl,
Re: Love Is Scam!! by barrydiv7: 9:12pm On May 17, 2020
ogbeni goan read ur book...u de 300l de find love��

(1) (Reply)

I Weep For This Upcoming Generation / What Would Be Your Suggestion As Punishment For Rapists? / Instant Cash Transfer To Your Bank Account.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.