Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,387 members, 7,781,115 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:11 AM

(NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! (60004 Views)

True Or Dare switching 18+ / Moses Brave Pempelani Sakala: Zambia Man With 23 Girlfriends / Truth Or Dare Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by khia: 1:57am On May 18, 2020
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
how old are you?
Old enough.
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by Swtbabyvee(f): 1:58am On May 18, 2020
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
LMAO @ expose yourself to men
You don't know anything about me, my values, what I prioritize and I find your advice really dated, ridiculous albeit hilarious
where do I even start from to school you?
Anyway, no honey I'm not going to have sex yet, because I do not want to
I am definitely going to fall in love and date someone - not just anyone
but that someone has to be the right person that meets my standards and I'm not ready to compromise on that
I guess we have different priorities and perspectives of living your life in your 20's
my 20's is for finding and building myself, building my career, gaining a shiit ton of skills, traveling the world and creating a network of good friends and acquaintances
that is my own version of living my best life in my 20's-not falling in and out of love or knowing men
if the right man comes along, all well and good
cheers to that

FYI I am a career woman also , with a good job , and still attaining degrees. I am a feminist even . But I still think u should loosen up

4 Likes

Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by zedegit: 1:58am On May 18, 2020
Swtbabyvee:
best food

Garri and a well endowed egusi or vegetable soup.
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by Swtbabyvee(f): 1:59am On May 18, 2020
khia:

Old enough.
if u can’t answer questions can u just veiw !!

1 Like

Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by Silentgroper(m): 1:59am On May 18, 2020
Swtbabyvee:
at 25? This may sound offensive, but I don’t believe you , no boyfriend? At 25 ? This is from a place of sincere care , its not cool at all . Except u are lying about ur age . If not, please stop all those nonsense
.. I can vouch for it.. it's still confuse about it gender. so definitely it doesn't have any bf and would probably not have any till it walks off the face of the earth. though it tried making me its bf, asking me to dm it. that it's got what I want.. it was calling me sweety. sweetheart and all of those romantic dearing names thinking I'd fall..

but it doesn't know I'm strongly opposed on digging assholes
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 1:59am On May 18, 2020
boring
khia:

Old enough.
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by Swtbabyvee(f): 1:59am On May 18, 2020
zedegit:

Garri and a well endowed egusi or vegetable soup.
I love egusi also

1 Like

TRUTH
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by Ffolksy: 2:00am On May 18, 2020
khia:
Truth.
how old are you?
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by Ffolksy: 2:01am On May 18, 2020
True
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by Silentgroper(m): 2:02am On May 18, 2020
khia:

Old enough.
are you an impostor or still the same person with a different moniker.. the half black, half red Indian I know has a double a on her moniker
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by Swtbabyvee(f): 2:03am On May 18, 2020
Ffolksy:
True
scariest moment
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by StubbornGENIUS: 2:03am On May 18, 2020
Swtbabyvee:
TRUTH
Who's your favorite Author?
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by Swtbabyvee(f): 2:04am On May 18, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Who's your favorite Author?
Chinua Achebe
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by khia: 2:05am On May 18, 2020
Silentgroper:
are you an impostor or still the same person with a different moniker.. the half black, half red Indian I know has a double a on her moniker
I'm BLACK American and Native American.
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by khia: 2:07am On May 18, 2020
zedegit:

Have you sucked dick before?

1 Like

Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by Ffolksy: 2:07am On May 18, 2020
Swtbabyvee:
scariest moment

Knowing jamb result was out while having dinner. long time ago. never been that scared afterwards
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by emperorsversion(m): 2:08am On May 18, 2020
Truth
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by khia: 2:08am On May 18, 2020
Swtbabyvee:
if u can’t answer questions can u just veiw !!
I answered.
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by Swtbabyvee(f): 2:09am On May 18, 2020
emperorsversion:
Truth
ever had a one night stand ?
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by zedegit: 2:09am On May 18, 2020
khia:

No. Man dey suck dick ni?
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by Ffolksy: 2:09am On May 18, 2020
Swtbabyvee:
TRUTH
Deepest secret you've never told anyone
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by emperorsversion(m): 2:10am On May 18, 2020
Swtbabyvee:
ever had a one night stand ?
yeah
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by khia: 2:12am On May 18, 2020
zedegit:

No. Man dey suck dick ni?
Oh, have you licked the puna before?
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by Ffolksy: 2:12am On May 18, 2020
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
boring
Ever been sexually assaulted?
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by Swtbabyvee(f): 2:12am On May 18, 2020
Ffolksy:

Deepest secret you've never told anyone
if I told u it won’t be called a secret anymore , well just know I am wicked to people who do me dirty .
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by zedegit: 2:13am On May 18, 2020
khia:
Oh, have you licked the puma before?

Which one be puma again?
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by Swtbabyvee(f): 2:14am On May 18, 2020
emperorsversion:
Truth
ever bleeped a call girl
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by khia: 2:15am On May 18, 2020
zedegit:

Which one be puma again?
puna.
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by lograr(m): 2:15am On May 18, 2020
zedegit:

Which one be puma again?

You and this woman wan use laff kil me grin
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by Swtbabyvee(f): 2:15am On May 18, 2020
zedegit:

Which one be puma again?
Lwkmd hahahaha
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by zedegit: 2:16am On May 18, 2020
khia:
puna.

No.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (71) (Reply)

She Is Acting Weird After Seeing His Younger Brother's Pixs / What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? / Guy's Reply That Got The Internet Talking (screenshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.