Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,426 members, 7,800,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

(NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! - Romance (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! (60783 Views)

True Or Dare switching 18+ / Moses Brave Pempelani Sakala: Zambia Man With 23 Girlfriends / Truth Or Dare Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by clevybrown(m): 6:21pm On May 18, 2020
Muna4real:

No. Them no reach.
na him b sey ur level no be here at all grin grin grin
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by Muna4real(f): 6:21pm On May 18, 2020
clevybrown:
TRUTH

Have you ever dated an ugly girl? grin grin
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by Raeheemwayne: 6:22pm On May 18, 2020
Dre555:
Truth
Describe what your crush looks like?
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by Muna4real(f): 6:23pm On May 18, 2020
Raeheemwayne:
Did you have an imaginary friend growing up?

No I didn't.
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by Muna4real(f): 6:27pm On May 18, 2020
Galactico4ever:
Do you believe in love at first sight?why?

No I don't. I don't know why. I de do shakara too much. smiley

1 Like

Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by Raeheemwayne: 6:27pm On May 18, 2020
Muna4real:

What did you hear?
One can't compete with Their Bedmatics skills.
Is it true? if yes - is it also applicable to you?
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by Muna4real(f): 6:29pm On May 18, 2020
Raeheemwayne:

One can't compete with Their Bedmatics skills.
Is it true? if yes - is it also applicable to you?

Lol
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by fullblast(m): 6:33pm On May 18, 2020
Muna4real:
Truth
life is like a marathon! Whats your
$3x duration? Short or marathon?
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by Galactico4ever(m): 6:34pm On May 18, 2020
Muna4real:

Lol
Say the truth nah.
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by clevybrown(m): 6:35pm On May 18, 2020
Raeheemwayne:

What's the one thing you wish you could unsee?
in my post graduate days, I once intended having a fling with a final year Undergraduate student, wen she undressed, the pubic hair was so full, thick and disgusting that I could hardly figure out the vagina shape. But because we were already in the mood, I decided to give it a benefit of doubt. But wen I eventually searched through the pubic hair to locate the vagina, I perceived this bad pungent kind of smell, I had to dress up immediately and told her am no longer in the mood.... Just wish I could unsee that embarassed
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by Stephenmoka4(m): 6:37pm On May 18, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
Pls reconsider joining priesthood for the love of God
grin God gave man woman and to woman, man. I have fantasy too and fetish. cheesy
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by Raeheemwayne: 6:39pm On May 18, 2020
Muna4real:

Lol
You use "LOL" dodge that question.
Anyways, What's your ultimate sexual fantasy?
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by clevybrown(m): 6:40pm On May 18, 2020
Muna4real:

Have you ever dated an ugly girl? grin grin
hmmm...For dating, Non that I can remember.... Am inspired by beauty
But just a night stand....yes (she was facially ugly but bodily endowed)
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by Raeheemwayne: 6:44pm On May 18, 2020
clevybrown:
in my post graduate days, I once intended having a fling with a final year Undergraduate student, wen she undressed, the pubic hair was so full, thick and disgusting that I could hardly figure out the vagina shape. But because we were already in the mood, I decided to give it a benefit of doubt. But wen I eventually searched through the pubic hair to locate the vagina, I perceived this bad pungent kind of smell, I had to dress up immediately and told her am no longer in the mood.... Just wish I could unsee that embarassed
Lol.
Jesuu, I feel ya pains.
I once experienced it with one loose girl around my hood.
I had to tapout because my "Little John Thomas" went flaccid.
I wish I could unsmell that.
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by clevybrown(m): 6:47pm On May 18, 2020
Truth
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by Raeheemwayne: 6:50pm On May 18, 2020
clevybrown:
Truth
You sound like an interesting fellow.
What's the best orgasm you've ever had?
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by Muna4real(f): 6:51pm On May 18, 2020
Raeheemwayne:

You use "LOL" dodge that question.
Anyways, What's your ultimate sexual fantasy?

I don't know
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by Muna4real(f): 6:53pm On May 18, 2020
fullblast:

life is like a marathon! Whats your
$3x duration? Short or marathon?

I'm so sorry sir. I've not experimented to that extent smiley
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by fullblast(m): 6:55pm On May 18, 2020
Truth
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by QANNE(f): 6:56pm On May 18, 2020
Truth
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by Raeheemwayne: 6:58pm On May 18, 2020
Muna4real:

I don't know
It's seems you're RESERVED.
Would you rather be with a submissive or a dominant partner?
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by fullblast(m): 6:59pm On May 18, 2020
QANNE:
Dare
Give us the moniker of your Nairaland crush
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by Raeheemwayne: 7:02pm On May 18, 2020
QANNE:
Truth
I dare you to drop a naughty text message here - on this thread.
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by fullblast(m): 7:02pm On May 18, 2020
QANNE:
Truth
No matter how you dodge, I'm a good sniper.

silent mode or screaming mode during orgasm?
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by Muna4real(f): 7:04pm On May 18, 2020
Raeheemwayne:

It's seems you're RESERVED.
Would you rather be with a submissive or a dominant partner?

Dominant. But not too much oh.
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by Raeheemwayne: 7:04pm On May 18, 2020
fullblast:
Truth
where is the most unusual place you've made Love and to whom?
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by clevybrown(m): 7:04pm On May 18, 2020
Raeheemwayne:
You sound like an interesting fellow.
What's the best orgasm you've ever had?
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by lograr(m): 7:05pm On May 18, 2020
Raeheemwayne:

I dare you to drop a naughty text message here - on this thread.

She said truth not dare
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by fullblast(m): 7:05pm On May 18, 2020
Muna4real:

I'm so sorry sir. I've not experimented to that extent smiley

How do you like your guy? Lanky, short or chubby?
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by clevybrown(m): 7:06pm On May 18, 2020
QANNE:
Truth
ever had sex with the guy next door or a neighbor?
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by fullblast(m): 7:08pm On May 18, 2020
clevybrown:
I once had this fantasy for hijab ladies, and I eventually got one in uni, she was so beautiful and a masters degree student. But she had a boyfriend though. Wen I eventually got down wit her, because this was initially my fantasy, the sex was so sweet that wen I finally reached orgasm, I was shaking and vibrating like an epileptic patient grin grin grin
grin hijab?? The unveiling na the koko
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by Muna4real(f): 7:09pm On May 18, 2020
fullblast:

How do you like your guy? Lanky, short or chubby?

Lanky and tall

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (71) (Reply)

Couple Who Wedded In Lagos Enjoy Their Honeymoon In The Village (Photos) / Gay Man Kicked Out Of Swimming Pool For Wearing This At Encore Beach Club / Tinder Prostitution: A Tax Free Billion Dollar Industry In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.