Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

Buhari To Address The Nation On Monday - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Address The Nation On Monday (60580 Views)

I'm Glad You Have Addressed The Nation On Coronavirus — Fani-kayode Tells Buhari / Atiku To Address The Nation By 9am Today Via Twitter & Facebook / Ekiti Election: Helicopter With Money Lands In Government House -The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Address The Nation On Monday by Emmasnoop(m): 7:08am On May 18, 2020
[quote author=Elslim post=89661964]Our shy shy bubu smiley [/quote

But he nor shy when he dey do campaign or when he they fire he wife he they shame, useless idiot.
Re: Buhari To Address The Nation On Monday by Nobody: 7:09am On May 18, 2020
Schools should be opened; tired of <FJD>...
Re: Buhari To Address The Nation On Monday by ashawopikin(m): 7:09am On May 18, 2020
maybet081:
is it the pre recorded stuff?
before nko?
Re: Buhari To Address The Nation On Monday by Ifyluv7288(f): 7:27am On May 18, 2020
No time?��
Re: Buhari To Address The Nation On Monday by Bukden16(m): 7:34am On May 18, 2020
temblor1:
I have the video

I've watched the video - Power.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Address The Nation On Monday by coputa(m): 7:51am On May 18, 2020
fergie001:
Imagine someone is asking for the script....

Make Una no use laugh kill person for this country one day!
yes it's a script, puppet control with a string.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Address The Nation On Monday by shadyLP(m): 7:52am On May 18, 2020
fergie001:
Imagine someone is asking for the script....

Make Una no use laugh kill person for this country one day!

sometime ago, somebody said our fucking presidiot is having a special services with 7 virgins afterlife in Saudi arabia 4 or 6 fit ground grin grin grin...
we dont care about BUBU is Osibanjo we are asking of his whereabout
angry angry angry
Re: Buhari To Address The Nation On Monday by emvuatt: 7:55am On May 18, 2020
There will be total lockdown again for 2weeks then after that there will be free movement
Re: Buhari To Address The Nation On Monday by coputa(m): 7:58am On May 18, 2020
Is that not the proverbial hand of esau and voice of jacob?
Re: Buhari To Address The Nation On Monday by fergie001: 8:08am On May 18, 2020
shadyLP:

sometime ago, somebody said our fucking presidiot is having a special services with 7 virgins afterlife in Saudi arabia 4 or 6 fit ground grin grin grin...
we dont care about BUBU is Osibanjo we are asking of his whereabout
angry angry angry
You don't like this man at all....but let's give him small respect..he is our President.

coputa:
yes it's a script, puppet control with a string.
His sympathisers will soon swarm around you o
Re: Buhari To Address The Nation On Monday by wizod(m): 8:14am On May 18, 2020
Nigeria is a total scam. We don't need audio staged broadcast what we need is live video broadcast.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Address The Nation On Monday by Brunicekid(m): 8:23am On May 18, 2020
Another interesting broadcast!!!
Re: Buhari To Address The Nation On Monday by ilemona4u: 8:28am On May 18, 2020
PericomaNwankwo:
Funny shlt mehn negodu comments from Nairalanders . Una dey madt
pls I have a question for you. Anytime I read comments on nairaland, I don't see the signatures of the members. how comes it it shows in your phone
Re: Buhari To Address The Nation On Monday by PericomaNwankwo: 8:51am On May 18, 2020
ilemona4u:
pls I have a question for you. Anytime I read comments on nairaland, I don't see the signatures of the members. how comes it it shows in your phone

Before you can see others signatures, you must have a signature. You're welcome

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Address The Nation On Monday by Cholison(m): 8:56am On May 18, 2020
Why is it difficult for Buhari to speek live to Nigerians? See where integrity has landed us as a Nation. May this cup pass over us in good time ooo

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Address The Nation On Monday by ezegenigbonine: 8:57am On May 18, 2020
Abeg make good Nigerian pirate the album before he released it
Re: Buhari To Address The Nation On Monday by Emmacolinho(m): 9:46am On May 18, 2020
I have the unedited video
Re: Buhari To Address The Nation On Monday by Olalexilee: 9:52am On May 18, 2020
subscription for lock down don over I beg no renew am oooooooo
Re: Buhari To Address The Nation On Monday by orieofokas: 10:23am On May 18, 2020
The lockdown will still be ease but until after the ramadan period is over he would now consider anoth lockdown... but i wonder were they are getting this result of cases everyday, does it mean they kept the result nor the cases some were and keep releasing it everyday, at the end of today they will announce another increase cases... want to know were these cases is been kept. Nigeria with daily drama. GOD will save us
Re: Buhari To Address The Nation On Monday by dotman92(m): 10:27am On May 18, 2020
The lockdown of a thing was just a waste of time
Re: Buhari To Address The Nation On Monday by Ginomel(m): 10:34am On May 18, 2020
A president being packaged and shielded from the citizens.

A president that can not face the journalists for on the spot media briefing. Something other presidents are doing every day.

Buhari is mentally weak to be a president but still being packaged.

Buhari can not even make a speech without reading from a script. Not even for a minute seriously indicating that he is mentally down

I know that one day, the truth will be open and Buhari will not die but will leave the stage for a good governance for the country.

Buhari is a wrong president and things will not move forward with him there.
Re: Buhari To Address The Nation On Monday by lucianohase(m): 10:49am On May 18, 2020
Ok that's good but my questions are:

Has the presidency recorded another video some days ago to be shown to us Nigerians as his live address?

Secondly, have they trained dogoyaro (Buhari) well to address Nigerians live ?

Thirdly, are journalists allowed to ask him questions live?

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Address The Nation On Monday by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 10:50am On May 18, 2020
Ok
Re: Buhari To Address The Nation On Monday by bergs2: 11:20am On May 18, 2020
swtdrms:
Don't[b] lockdown us down[/b] again...we aren't ready for more lockdown

Chain! Lock down get power o!
Re: Buhari To Address The Nation On Monday by melbergalex25: 11:38am On May 18, 2020
This man no get any better thing to talk about,is as good as dead
Re: Buhari To Address The Nation On Monday by Rayendowed007(m): 12:10pm On May 18, 2020
i just watched d video..... some bad news loading
Re: Buhari To Address The Nation On Monday by Jess29: 12:20pm On May 18, 2020
Hmmmm, let me comment my reserve first after the broadcast then i will �
Re: Buhari To Address The Nation On Monday by Foxie: 2:29pm On May 18, 2020
Rayendowed007:
i just watched d video..... some bad news loading
Biko share with me ò.
Re: Buhari To Address The Nation On Monday by hope4nigeria(m): 6:17am On May 19, 2020
tunene66:

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-buhari-to-address-the-nation-on-monday-2/amp
fake news, fake president, fake country, fake Op, fake fake, fake everything.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari Attends Wedding Luncheon Of His Son, Yusuf (Photos) / Who Are The Real Owners Of 9mobile And Keystone Bank? / Bola Tinubu's Son, Seyi Is Engaged (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.