Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,693 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

Lagos Considers Full Re-opening Of Economy, Embarks On Assessment Of Readiness - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Considers Full Re-opening Of Economy, Embarks On Assessment Of Readiness (53602 Views)

Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy / Ralph Nwosu Visits 2nd Niger Bridge On Assessment Tour / Lagos Considers Schools’ Closure Over EndSARS Protests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Considers Full Re-opening Of Economy, Embarks On Assessment Of Readiness by boyjo: 11:31pm On May 17, 2020
phransix2:
I can't wait please I have been fun starved... Malls, cinemas, beaches and other funspots should pls open abeg!!!

No forget to keep the rules and regulation wey dem go give o
Re: Lagos Considers Full Re-opening Of Economy, Embarks On Assessment Of Readiness by yom2(m): 11:36pm On May 17, 2020
martineverest:
as in eh....Brazil,America and Russia are hotspot...south Africa has relaxed it's lockdown and she is having 1k new cases daily.

Europeans might be the first and only people to tackle this virus once and for all...I love their patience
there's no hard and fast solution
Re: Lagos Considers Full Re-opening Of Economy, Embarks On Assessment Of Readiness by yom2(m): 11:37pm On May 17, 2020
gurunlocker:
Watch as NCDC give us a mad recording when they see this news..... grin grin

They will be sad that this might be the end to looting.
atleats them don hammer. 3 months of super star na small thing?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Considers Full Re-opening Of Economy, Embarks On Assessment Of Readiness by abdullkabar(m): 11:37pm On May 17, 2020
I hope we can pull this off successfully I am dame bored at home (I am a teacher, I am getting dumber day by day biko) Nobi even money matter, I hate idleness Time is of the essence

Being alive pass work sha tongue
Re: Lagos Considers Full Re-opening Of Economy, Embarks On Assessment Of Readiness by dederocs(m): 11:41pm On May 17, 2020
I like this, now they have started thinking, good way to restart.
Re: Lagos Considers Full Re-opening Of Economy, Embarks On Assessment Of Readiness by Jokerman(m): 11:45pm On May 17, 2020
Lol... Already tired of the SCAMdemic
Re: Lagos Considers Full Re-opening Of Economy, Embarks On Assessment Of Readiness by Mizwisdom(f): 11:45pm On May 17, 2020
Amen

1 Like

Re: Lagos Considers Full Re-opening Of Economy, Embarks On Assessment Of Readiness by 12345DKO(m): 11:46pm On May 17, 2020
Jesus is the only Way out of this pandemic
Surrender to Him now and you will be immune from any form of viruses, fungi and bacteria infections.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Considers Full Re-opening Of Economy, Embarks On Assessment Of Readiness by apexc1409: 11:46pm On May 17, 2020
[color=#] 783553[/color]
Re: Lagos Considers Full Re-opening Of Economy, Embarks On Assessment Of Readiness by apexc1111: 11:53pm On May 17, 2020
[color=#] 2097159[/color]
Re: Lagos Considers Full Re-opening Of Economy, Embarks On Assessment Of Readiness by apexc3833: 12:01am On May 18, 2020
Re: Lagos Considers Full Re-opening Of Economy, Embarks On Assessment Of Readiness by hstar: 12:01am On May 18, 2020
abdullkabar:
I hope we can pull this off successfully
I am dame bored at home
(I am a teacher, I am getting dumber day by day biko)
Nobi even money matter, I hate idleness
Time is of the essence

Being alive pass work sha tongue

No b only u o, I read sotey reading tire me, at d end of the day Money no come dey

1 Like

Re: Lagos Considers Full Re-opening Of Economy, Embarks On Assessment Of Readiness by apexc4009: 12:15am On May 18, 2020
[color=#] 3573975[/color]
Re: Lagos Considers Full Re-opening Of Economy, Embarks On Assessment Of Readiness by TheCOOLEST(m): 12:21am On May 18, 2020
Staphylococcus:
In as much as easy for any Governor or Government to say open the economy, The fact remains that life will "NEVER" remain the same until an approved vaccine is readily available.

It will be a game of cat and dog between organization and their staffs as even the top guns wont resume the public office[b] but be sacrificing the life`s of the common man.
[/b]

The common man is the bait in this whole reopening plan. The top guns know whats at stake and they just experimenting with guinea pigs- Humans

Common man you said? If they don't find a process of gradual reopening, you will say they want to kill comman man with hunger, now they looking for a way to make life easier, you say they targeting common man
I smh for you

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Considers Full Re-opening Of Economy, Embarks On Assessment Of Readiness by InvertedHammer: 12:25am On May 18, 2020
CAUSTIC002:
Only God knows what is going on in the world, active cases are at its highest and increasing, yet most countries of the world are relaxing restrictions. ls there something they are not telling us?
/
Go out and live your life. Fear kills before death.

No pandemic or epidemic deserves total imprisonment of people.

/

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Considers Full Re-opening Of Economy, Embarks On Assessment Of Readiness by Staphylococcus: 12:26am On May 18, 2020
TheCOOLEST:

Common man you said? If they don't find a process of gradual reopening, you will say they want to kill comman man with hunger, now they looking for a way to make life easier, you say they targeting common man
I smh for you

Now you shooting yourself in the leg.

Scientific or logical process? How many testing as Nigeria done?

Or they can just force it and re-open the state. Are you aware whats presently happening in Wuhan after re-opening?

Pray for Nigeria
Re: Lagos Considers Full Re-opening Of Economy, Embarks On Assessment Of Readiness by apexc2597: 12:27am On May 18, 2020
[color=#] 3521592[/color]
Re: Lagos Considers Full Re-opening Of Economy, Embarks On Assessment Of Readiness by Adakintroy2: 12:28am On May 18, 2020
CAUSTIC002:
Only God knows what is going on in the world, active cases are at its highest and increasing, yet most countries of the world are relaxing restrictions. ls there something they are not telling us?

We are humans. We soldier on despite adversaries.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Considers Full Re-opening Of Economy, Embarks On Assessment Of Readiness by Gididraey: 12:32am On May 18, 2020
Do you want to join a WhatsApp TV that supplies you only with necessary gists�️��, entertainment����, wallpaper HD &3D�️�️�️,ebooks���,fun facts, funny memes and skits.... Infact over all entertainment... You are just 1 click away.

https:///2348188373891?text=Hello...%20I%20am.....%20And%20I%20am%20interested%20in%20joining%20your%20TV
Re: Lagos Considers Full Re-opening Of Economy, Embarks On Assessment Of Readiness by apexc255: 12:47am On May 18, 2020
[color=#] 3768200[/color]
Re: Lagos Considers Full Re-opening Of Economy, Embarks On Assessment Of Readiness by Nobody: 12:53am On May 18, 2020
Don't get your hopes too high.
This is likely stalling tactics or mind games to prevent revolt.

Keep making plans for survival for at least 3months of lockdowm .

You see our FG and state governments are following orders from Bill Gates WHO and NEW World Order global government.

Ladies and Gentlemen, this means we are no longer governing ourselves. White racist globalists are indirectly running this country.

Understand that these evil satanists have an agenda to depopulate black people worldwide, don't allowed "easing lockdown" or "isolated lockdown " to weaken your resolve to defeat any evil plan the evil white racist globalists and their WHO have against us.
Do not accept any pallatives from this WHO/NWO government
ONLY accept money.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Considers Full Re-opening Of Economy, Embarks On Assessment Of Readiness by apexc8900: 12:53am On May 18, 2020
[color=#] 10217[/color]
Re: Lagos Considers Full Re-opening Of Economy, Embarks On Assessment Of Readiness by apexc8900: 12:54am On May 18, 2020
Re: Lagos Considers Full Re-opening Of Economy, Embarks On Assessment Of Readiness by Ghostmode2two(m): 1:08am On May 18, 2020
Has the curve of the pandemic been flattened? Nigeria and follow follow things. So what was the essence of the lockdown since covid19 is here to stay?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Considers Full Re-opening Of Economy, Embarks On Assessment Of Readiness by showafrica(m): 1:51am On May 18, 2020
meum:
NCDC can keep announcing their figures at midnight. We are moving on.

Yes.. The numbers are good for lotto. Since Nigerian coro kills less than 1% of its victim, its a minor disease. Malaria, diabetes and BP are worst, lets move on.
Re: Lagos Considers Full Re-opening Of Economy, Embarks On Assessment Of Readiness by Nobody: 2:12am On May 18, 2020
Nice move.

No milking people dry as well,please.
Re: Lagos Considers Full Re-opening Of Economy, Embarks On Assessment Of Readiness by SirWarlock: 3:03am On May 18, 2020
hstar:
School nkor please?
till next year cheesy
Re: Lagos Considers Full Re-opening Of Economy, Embarks On Assessment Of Readiness by SirWarlock: 3:07am On May 18, 2020
Ghostmode2two:
Has the curve of the pandemic been flattened? Nigeria and follow follow things. So what was the essence of the lockdown since covid19 is here to stay?
The lockdown went to waste two weeks ago with what was always going to happen happening. One issue with this thing is we're not disciplined for this new lifestyle and people aren't taking it seriously. Even here on nairaland cos many people aren't dying lipsrsealed
Re: Lagos Considers Full Re-opening Of Economy, Embarks On Assessment Of Readiness by SirWarlock: 3:11am On May 18, 2020
joyfullyjoyous:
What about schools?
Probably next year embarassed
Re: Lagos Considers Full Re-opening Of Economy, Embarks On Assessment Of Readiness by SirWarlock: 3:13am On May 18, 2020
CAUSTIC002:
Economy I guess

1 Like

Re: Lagos Considers Full Re-opening Of Economy, Embarks On Assessment Of Readiness by Oluwadare316(m): 3:24am On May 18, 2020
Staphylococcus:
In as much as easy for any Governor or Government to say open the economy, The fact remains that life will "NEVER" remain the same until an approved vaccine is readily available.

It will be a game of cat and dog between organization and their staffs as even the top guns wont resume the public office but be sacrificing the life`s of the common man.

The common man is the bait in this whole reopening plan. The top guns know whats at stake and they just experimenting with guinea pigs- Humans

. Dis na True talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rhythm-93.7-FM OAP, Iphie Aggrey-Fynn Dies In Port Harcourt / Simon Ekpa Reacts To Governor Soludo's Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu. / Policemen Directing Obi Supporters To Keep Moving At Lagos Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.