Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,026 members, 7,799,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo (73756 Views)

Davido Surprises His Chef With $1000 As Birthday Gift (Video) / Davido Shares New Photo Of Chioma, His Chef Girlfriend / Bobrisky Sacks His Gateman, Jacob (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by wunaESQ(m): 12:27pm On May 18, 2020
Gadafii:
Alaye jorjorjor

Mtcheew, ordinary forgive u no fit forgive, but u go form God fearing.
He forgave him d 1st time... And he repeated it again... So?
Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by janeedema(f): 12:27pm On May 18, 2020
Most people bashing BankyW obviously didn't watch the video clip.

He was addressing stewardship and only used his experience with his chef to elaborate.

And he did caution his chef when he was first caught stealing. He relieved him of his job only after he was caught a second time.

So happy he is becoming spiritual. Talking about the influence of his very spiritual wife.

1 Like

Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by wunaESQ(m): 12:34pm On May 18, 2020
gypsey:
Why should he check it? every thief is a klepto?

The guy stole the bloody said Milo because he is hungry perhaps, people have stolen from me severally, i catch them, they apologise gave reasons why, i tell them don't steal from me again, if you need something ask me, and we move on they still carry on working for me.
so as a chef he will cook and still be hungry.... Is like saying a fish in d river is thirsty.... Moreover there is Neva a justification for wrong doing... All he need do was to ask..... And if truly he was truly hungry, so na Milo go solve d huger abi... Wat happened to rice beans etc.. Oga abeg ooo
Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by wunaESQ(m): 12:37pm On May 18, 2020
sunshineV:

He's a chef, chef's cook. He have food around him. He's also collecting salary. Milo is not food. He could've asked. He's a thief
GBAM
Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 18, 2020
Is that a chef or a cook??

Or he just upgraded a cook to a chef

Just asking for a friend.
Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by zoezoelogistics(m): 12:58pm On May 18, 2020
Nyamve1:
U sack someone he stole a can of milo and u are nt ashame u are saying it here

I bet, you are not thinking like a good manager of resources (human & materials).
In management, there are certain virtues you don't compromise. oh, you expect him to wait till the guy steals very important valuables or sell the house self before he is dealt with?

My aunt at a time housed a supposed godly man, who was committed in church activities.
Unknown to her, this guy was scheming to take over the house. This we got to find out eventually.
He was asked to manage the woman's business, while he was at it, he was busy stealing from the business kept in his care, while he was diverting the proceeds to building his own business elsewhere.
Now my aunt's business is dead. Practically living from hand to mouth. This is someone who controlled millions in the past.
She became a victim became she was not decisive in her decision.
She trusted the wrong person.

Success in life/business/career has no relationship with sentiments.
Kill sentiments.
Take the right decision when required, even if it seems hard.

I am sure if the guy goes bankrupt tomorrow for not taking hard decisions like this, people like you will be the ones shouting, what did he do with the money he made bla bla bla.

Anyway, your opinion on how he runs his life and business does not count.
All that matters is, he has peace in his mind for taking the necessary decisions at the right time, as required of a shrewd businessman.

Peace.
Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by Nyamve1: 1:08pm On May 18, 2020
Codyt:

Hunger? Can you listen to yourself. Did you actually think banky W would allow his chef go hungry? Do chefs even go hungry?
What on earth will make someone steal milo if nt hunger
Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by Nyamve1: 1:12pm On May 18, 2020
ladychioma:

So you can live with a thief?. Stop exposing your ignorance here.
and am talking about forgiveness here
Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:14pm On May 18, 2020
Nyamve1:

no wonder so many steal when some people have the above failed mindset...

the dude was forgiven ONCE and he chose to steal again, sacking this ungrateful thief was the "only" option available.

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by Nyamve1: 1:15pm On May 18, 2020
dotedote:

You're probably a thief too.
Y should he be ashamed to sack you ?
talking to u is like westing my time
Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by Jaqenhghar: 1:19pm On May 18, 2020
Nyamve1:
Do u have human sympathy at all? Someone that steal milo, u should've known that is hunger that cause it
If you are hungry na milo you go steal? He didnt steal garri or yam or rice. Guy why you no dey use your head nah? As a chef he didnt steal the food he cooks for them.
Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by Nyamve1: 1:22pm On May 18, 2020
megareal:

Hunger is not the cause of it. He is being paid for his services. He is a thief. Most Nigerian home workers are like that. No matter how well you pay them, they will steal half your food and items to their homes at the end of the day. I have encountered some of them.
am nt supporting the guy in question but sometimes it's gud to hear from both side before judging
Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by kingBolton: 1:24pm On May 18, 2020
Lexusgs430:
Milo....... Kpa kpa kpa kpa (clapping)... MILO

For those old enough....... grin
Milo advert immediately comes to mind
Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by kingBolton: 1:26pm On May 18, 2020
gypsey:
Rubbish, people have stolen from me severally, i catch them, they apologise gave reasons for stealing, i tell them don't steal from me again if you need something ask me, we move on they carry on working. simple!

Guy probarbly stole the bloody said Milo because he was hungry.

What makes him think the next chef he will employ will be efficient, loyal and trustworthy?

People make mistakes we are humans, i know i have made tons of mistskes. i am only human.
Make same mistake twice??
Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by Nyamve1: 1:26pm On May 18, 2020
ledaman:
You level of intelligence is very low, how can someone stoop so low to steal can of Milo and he is working with one of Nigerian celebrity. Am very sure you can do such!
U that is claiming intelligency, a gud judge must nt judge one sided story, did u hear from the other guy in question. Oh anything a celebrity say is true, am neither supporting the thief o
Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by chaloskyx: 1:30pm On May 18, 2020
are you okay banky? so this is the news you have to chase clout or to trend. when other's are talking about ground breaking strides in their career or spiritual life you are talking about how your chef stole milo from you. like seriously this sounds like all those secondary gist we tell to our frnds about a guy that jacked our locker back in the day. banky if you want to trend please get a worthy topic to talk on if not just keep shut.
Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by Lamiri(m): 1:31pm On May 18, 2020
Babatunde40:
Not everything should be revealed on social media. I don't know why people feel pressured to share everything
at the same time not everything should be believed cheesy
Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by Nyamve1: 1:32pm On May 18, 2020
DominusPrime:

This una one sided reasoning dey tire person. Have you also considered the fact that someone that steals milo can steal millions? Or do you think those who steal millions today started with stealing millions? Better get that weak pitiable mindset out of your head and learn to reason from both sides of the coin. As if you were there to know that it was hunger. Nonsense.
chai i love this, u that's not one sided reasoning, did u hear the guy in question? Because a celebrity have spoken...
Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 18, 2020
HarunaWest:
i like your profile pix
na boy use girl picture
Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by Nyamve1: 1:37pm On May 18, 2020
dantrillion:

It seems you re thinking from your anus So he should untill he steals his car? #GetSense i used God name beg you.
U need Jesus, that's all
Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by Phyde: 1:37pm On May 18, 2020
Instead of him telling us, he was just trying to cut down monthly cost.
Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by Nyamve1: 1:39pm On May 18, 2020
Freezby2020:
Don't mind him. If he has been taking proper care of him he might not have stolen dat can of milo

For the very first time, i see someone that think on NL
Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by ChengHun(m): 1:39pm On May 18, 2020
So what is adesuwa doing that she can't cook
Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by dammiedot(m): 2:01pm On May 18, 2020
Nyamve1:

It's not about what was stolen but the act. Stealing.
Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by KenBen217: 2:07pm On May 18, 2020
SpaceX:
So his wife can't cook. Men have suffer with all these chew gum girls. Your wife can suspect someone but she can't cook. These wife na liability, you have to go downstairs to make your wife a "hot chocolate".
bro did you just say adesua is a liability because she doesn't cook...?? now I see what women face in this country... we're talking about the biggest actress presently in this country, who's building a formidable career and getting endorsements...you're saying she's a liability because she can't cook...may thunder fire your left ear...mumu

1 Like

Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by uvie66: 2:31pm On May 18, 2020
Nyamve1:
e for wait make e kidnap that in fine wife before e sack am abi.... Nigerians are naturally greedy.
Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by Mioworry137(m): 2:32pm On May 18, 2020
How much do you pay him?
Working with some of this rich people looks the best but isn’t always.
This is no means a justification for the act though !!
Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by uvie66: 2:34pm On May 18, 2020
SpaceX:
So his wife can't cook. Men have suffer with all these chew gum girls. Your wife can suspect someone but she can't cook. These wife na liability, you have to go downstairs to make your wife a "hot chocolate".
Hold your peace if I have money I will also employ a cook and a driver....last last you marry a woman as a wife not chef.
Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by lightpurple: 2:37pm On May 18, 2020
Fragility6:

So much shit in diz one's head.Ur mentality is jst d same as ur moniker
Because your mentality is far smarter? Empty head
Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by uvie66: 2:37pm On May 18, 2020
Kennyceez:
Since its food he stole, best thing is to talk to him and caution him. Don't punish a man that stole food
He spoke to him once that is enough....in any employment stealing is gross misconduct meaning instant dismissal.

1 Like

Re: Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo by Codyt(m): 2:55pm On May 18, 2020
Nyamve1:
What on earth will make someone steal milo if nt hunger
Bro, take it or leave it. It's not hunger, but greed. I'm quite convinced banky W pays him well and he's entitled to other benefits. Greed has eaten deep into most people. No matter how well you pay them, they'll steal something from you. If they don't steal, they'll exploit you in other ways. You of all people should know this

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Lit Suites Reacts To Tacha's Outburst On Staff Accessing Her Room, Apologises / Fans Slam Simi Over Her Outfit: "Stop Deceiving Her, The Outfit Is Ridiculous" / Alexander Kareem Shot Dead! Khafi's Brother Killed In The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.