Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,863 members, 7,806,441 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

I'm About To Start An Online Retail Business. Please I Need Some Advice. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I'm About To Start An Online Retail Business. Please I Need Some Advice. (521 Views)

Nigerian Startup In Ibadan Raises $10.5M Funding For Online Retail / CHYMALL: The New Retail Business of making $120 daily from home / The Rise And Fall Of Online Retail In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm About To Start An Online Retail Business. Please I Need Some Advice. by uwemneku(m): 9:53pm On May 17, 2020
I'm about to start an online retail business and I need advice from someone who has been in the game for years. Please, I really need help.
Re: I'm About To Start An Online Retail Business. Please I Need Some Advice. by Chrisbella24(f): 10:45pm On May 17, 2020
uwemneku:
I'm about to start an online retail business and I need advice from someone who has been in the game for years. Please, I really need help.

What kind of retail business?

What advice do you need?
Re: I'm About To Start An Online Retail Business. Please I Need Some Advice. by uwemneku(m): 10:54pm On May 17, 2020
Chrisbella24:

What kind of retail business?

What advice do you need?

Mobile accessories and smartphones.

I need advice on how to set my prices against that of large online retail stores
Re: I'm About To Start An Online Retail Business. Please I Need Some Advice. by haon: 11:57pm On May 17, 2020
I hope this is of help.
A Person with a rich mindset will think of how to multiply the money. While the average man who gets a million or below will think of upgrading his lifestyle. One key thing about the rich that keeps them rich is that they keep investing. It’s what I would like to call; “the rich mindset”.
I will be showing you 15 businesses you can start with 500 thousand naira in Nigeria.
(1)car wash

(2)Sports Betting

(3)POS business

(4)football viewing center

(5)Game center

(6)event rental equipment
The full details of the businesses are in this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdoIj3q1c08
Re: I'm About To Start An Online Retail Business. Please I Need Some Advice. by uwemneku(m): 12:26am On May 18, 2020
haon:
I hope this is of help.
A Person with a rich mindset will think of how to multiply the money. While the average man who gets a million or below will think of upgrading his lifestyle. One key thing about the rich that keeps them rich is that they keep investing. It’s what I would like to call; “the rich mindset”.
I will be showing you 15 businesses you can start with 500 thousand naira in Nigeria.
(1)car wash

(2)Sports Betting

(3)POS business

(4)football viewing center

(5)Game center

(6)event rental equipment
The full details of the businesses are in this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdoIj3q1c08

Not at all but thanks

(1) (Reply)

Equip Yourself With Necessary Business Skills / US Family Returns $1million Found On Street / How To Promote Affiliate Product Without A Website And Still Make Sales.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.