Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,464 members, 7,801,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi (8526 Views)

What Tinubu Should Do In Niger Republic By Reno Omikri / Kosisochukwu Anioma Wasn't Kidnaped, Went To Owerri To Visit A Friend (Picture) / Anioma State And South East Zone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 11:06pm On May 17, 2020
gregyboy:

Madam, anioma

Ok were una suppose belong biafra abi

Yes we belong to Biafra but if they add urhobo people to it we are out

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Mystiquefia: 11:07pm On May 17, 2020
Vanessa Chioma Is a fvcking transgendered she male. why are u crying? you shouldnt take it seriously if you're not the one. Are You Vanessa chioma?

1 Like

Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by YungMillionaire: 11:08pm On May 17, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
[[s]quote author=YungMillionaire post=89663630]Wetin concern me with Anioma? As long as Biafra no include Warri , I am happy.[/s] Tell that to your brothers

Which brothers? Dem tell you say I no know who my brothers be? Abeg swerve!
Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by gregyboy(m): 11:08pm On May 17, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Yes we belong to Biafra but if they add urhobo people to it we are out

Una get wahala......

Urohobo people self suppose join biafra shey dem they bear ifeoma, ochuko... And co

Dem say them nor wan join Midwestern region so dem gats join buafra by fire by force
Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 11:09pm On May 17, 2020
YungMillionaire:

Which brothers? Dem tell you say I no know who my brothers be? Abeg swerve!
Where are your fighters cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Gabkosh: 11:10pm On May 17, 2020
[s]
Salvador1:
Unproductive waste land will soon invade here with there propaganda.

Every tribe knows where they belong but what piss me off is when some useless urchins will like to cos disunity to some region for their own political gain.
[/s]Ode
Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 11:11pm On May 17, 2020
[[s]quote author=gregyboy post=89663976]

Una get wahala......

Urohobo people self suppose join biafra shey dem they bear ifeoma, ochuko... And co

Dem say them nor wan join Midwestern region so dem gats join buafra by fire by force [/quote][/s] They should join Bini people

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by joshjc(m): 11:13pm On May 17, 2020
Nairaland should do something about all this secessionist with their unrealistic dream and online republic is getting boring,

3 Likes

Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Graysons: 11:13pm On May 17, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
You guys posted a fake news about me for telling you people the truth cheesy
Nobody really care about Anioma you are the one creating irrelevant threads because we in the south south reject your Biafra.

But the truth is, it is better to die in Nigeria than to form a country with igbos you guys are terrible.

https://www.nairaland.com/5851690/what-secret-husband-hiding

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by YungMillionaire: 11:14pm On May 17, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Where are your fighters cheesy grin

Common puta nuzo! gtfoh grin grin
Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 11:14pm On May 17, 2020
Yanmiriflathead:
Vanessa chioma
cheesy grin grin cheesy grin post more cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 11:15pm On May 17, 2020
[s]
Graysons:
Nobody really care about Anioma you are the one creating irrelevant threads because we in the south south reject your Biafra.

But the truth is, it is better to die in Nigeria than to form a country with igbos you guys are terrible.

[/s] Another pain urhobo guy

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by gregyboy(m): 11:16pm On May 17, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
[[s]quote author=gregyboy post=89663976]

Una get wahala......

Dem say them nor wan join Midwestern region so dem gats join buafra by fire by force [/s] They should join Bini people

We nor want again, ooh..... Say we go marginalize them, so make them follow biafra waka.......

OR WE FIT GIVE THEM TO ODUDUWA REPUBLIC
Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Graysons: 11:17pm On May 17, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
[s][/s] Another pain urhobo guy
Truth hurt love! truth hurt! kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Mystiquefia: 11:17pm On May 17, 2020
Vanessa Chioma The Bobrisky. if them born you well kom warri make a hand u over to people wey dey burst yansh. fvcking she male.
your cup done full for nairaland

dirty cyberfraudster.. by the time we hand u over to EFCC your mind go dey once.

1 Like

Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 11:18pm On May 17, 2020
[[s]quote author=gregyboy post=89664155]

We nor want again, ooh..... Say we go marginalize them, so make them follow biafra waka.......

OR WE FIT GIVE THEM TO ODUDUWA REPUBLIC [/quote][/s] Urhobo people are too small for me cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 11:19pm On May 17, 2020
Graysons:
Truth hurt love! truth hurt! kiss kiss
I am bigger than all the urhobo people put together cheesy

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Graysons: 11:23pm On May 17, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Don't cry dear some of us are not shy to type the truth.

Truth is bitter.

1 Like

Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Mystiquefia: 11:27pm On May 17, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
[[s]quote author=Mystiquefia post=89663329]

Face you for what? wetin make sense for your thread? It is public knowledge that anioma does not qualify to be amongst Nigerdeltan states. so i wan try clarify from the other people whether them beg una at any point in time for thread wey i nor see, make i know where i wan start from.
Its an established fact that you're a man disguising as a woman online. if u disagree, post your pictures for everyone else to see. otherwise close the thread and bow your head in shame. [/s] I should post my picture here to prove you? Who are you to order me?don't worry I will invite you to Asaba

i wonder how u think your identity will be hidden forever. Take a good look at nairaland, urhobos, isokos, itsekiris and ijaws do not go about denigrating anioma people because we simply dont care. Anioma People are inconsequential to the scheme of things in delta state so why will i bother myself about you? u go die ontop urhobo mata

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by SaintBishop: 11:29pm On May 17, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
seriously waiting urhbos and Ijaws do you?
Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Yanmiriflathead: 11:50pm On May 17, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi Said its not her profile, read through the thread. your case is hereby dismissed
Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by ahaz: 12:22am On May 18, 2020
Graysons:

none of you in that your enclave is anyway better than the Igbo in any regard, be it morality wise or what have you..enjoy your one Nigeria sling side your Fulani angels we are leaving for good.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Graysons: 12:25am On May 18, 2020
ahaz:
none of you in that your enclave is anyway better than the Igbo in any regard, be it morality wise or what have you..enjoy your one Nigeria sling side your Fulani angels we are leaving for good.
truth be told I can't make meaning of what you wrote.
Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by AniOmaa: 12:54am On May 18, 2020
AdaOgwashi,

Why you dey waste your time sef? Any idiot wey dey draw some useless Niger delta map, and dares includes any part of Anioma is asking for more than trouble. Wetin concern a proud Igbo race with some irrelevant minority scums who can't speak my language or share my cultural values? besides oil that is going extinct soon, what else do you guys have or can boast of as a bargaining price? when it comes to human resources Anioma is abundantly blessed in that aspect... I'm not sure the whole of Delta state can produce any icon as popular as JJ Okocha, Sunday Oliseh, Stephen Okechukwu Keshi etc in sports needless to mention celebrated figures like Jim Ovia, Pat Utomi, Madam Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, Elumelu... like the list is endless, the Igbo race is blessed with human resources East or West of the Niger. Compare your useless oil that is about to be phased out to human resources, which one has a higher reach in the global index? Nonsense and ingredients.

24 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by jimyjames(m): 11:59am On May 18, 2020
Mystiquefia:

i wonder how u think your identity will be hidden forever. Take a good look at nairaland, urhobos, isokos, itsekiris and ijaws do not go about denigrating anioma people because we simply dont care. Anioma People are inconsequential to the scheme of things in delta state so why will i bother myself about you? u go die ontop urhobo mata

And the capital of delta is in asaba anioma? My friend stop deceiving yourself we know how hard the other tribes has pressured federal government to move the capital of delta to warri and the aniomas kicked against it, that for that to happen anioma state should be created for them with asaba as thier capital

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 18, 2020
What exactly is this thread about? Might be interesting but am not getting the point.

Anioma this Anioma that...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Declan Emelumba: Imo people Not Wike Will Re-Elect Uzodinma / Who Noticed Buhari's Swipe At The So Called First Lady? / Nigeria’s Economy Won’t Collapse – Okonjo-iweala.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.