Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,118 members, 7,807,380 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

Nigerian Man Killed In Ghana By Police Officers - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Killed In Ghana By Police Officers (38859 Views)

Agnes Asempana Of GCB Bank Commits Suicide In Ghana By Hanging / Nigerian Man Killed By Wife And Boyfriend In Cameroon (Graphic Pics) / Man Killed By His Own Brother After Fighting Over A Piece Of Land.Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Killed In Ghana By Police Officers by Litmus: 7:59pm On May 18, 2020
There is nothing negative Nigerians experience in China that they don’t experience in these other rancid African nations where Nigerians travel. Why Nigerian talk about electricity in Ghana when they can talk about visiting mars in partnership with the Chinese I’ll never know beside that too many Nigerians have very limited ambitions and are too backward.

Nigerians need to forget the sentimental hold Africa has on them and begin to think about the future of NIGERIA!
Re: Nigerian Man Killed In Ghana By Police Officers by Kidakudz5: 8:03pm On May 18, 2020
If he is flat.head, then I don't care
Re: Nigerian Man Killed In Ghana By Police Officers by litaninja(m): 8:05pm On May 18, 2020
The anti-nigerian sentiment in NIGERIA itself is a problem. Do you know how many people the nigerian police has killed?
These guys are simply following the example that has been set locally.
Fix your house. Can a nigerian policeman kill a white man or even a Ghanaian over in nigeria??

hammerP:
THE ANTI-NIGERIA SENTIMENT AMONGST GHANAIANS IS SCARY.

IF U HAVE NOT BEEN EXPOSED TO THIS, U WONT KNOW WAT AM TALKING ABOUT.

THE SHOOTING IS DELIBERATE, BECAUSE THEY HAD INFORMATION THAT IT IS NIGERIANS.

NIGERIANS, HELP YOURSELF, STOP GOING TO ALL THESE AFRICAN COUNTRIES.

TOO MANY NIGERIAN TRADERS, DOCTORS, PROFESSOR AND PROPERTY DEVELOPERS IN GHANA.

MY PEOPLE STOP AND COME HOME.

Re: Nigerian Man Killed In Ghana By Police Officers by nengibo: 8:05pm On May 18, 2020
legitnow:
NIGERIA IS A BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY BUT THE BRITISH DID NOT CREATE IT TO THRIVE.

THE BRITISH CREATED NIGERIA TO BE DYSFUNCTIONAL, SO THEY CAN CONTROL IT.

NIGERIA AS A HOUSE, HAS A FAULTY FOUNDATION.

WE CAN EITHER STAY IN IT AND WAIT FOR IT TO COLLAPSE ON OUR HEADS AS WE SEE IN NORTH EAST WITH BOKO HARAM.

OR WE CAN DEMOLISH IT AND THEN COME BACK TOGETHER TO BUILD A BETTER NIGERIA UPON A ROCK.

NNAMDI KANU AND IPOB THINK THE LATTER IS THE BEST OPTION, SINCE FULANI, THE BRITISH AND THE NORTH PREFER NIGERIA JUST THE WAY IT IS.

IF U BRING RESTRUCTURING, THE NORTH WILL SAY NO, SO WAT OTHER OPTION IS LEFT?

CC NENGIBO
Though it will be great to have a nation based on ethno/lingo similarities, sadly Nigeria's problem is greater than it's dissolution into smaller parts, if that was the case our individual states/regions will be paradise by virtue of the resources available to them, think deeply then you will see the need to start your agitation at a state level and electing competent leaders.
Re: Nigerian Man Killed In Ghana By Police Officers by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 18, 2020
hammerP:

GHANAIANS ARE BY NO WAY BETTER.

HOW HAS GHANA DONE BETTER THAN NIGERIA.

A SMALL COUNTRY BLESSED WITH NATURAL RESOURCES AND SIMILAR AKAN GROUPS.

TELL ME HOW THEY HAVE DEVELOPED MORE THAN NIGERIA?

ONE THING GHANAIANS DO, IS TO ALWAYS PUT NIGERIA DOWN BUT I HAVE NOT SEEN HOW THEY ARE BETTER.

Please in Ghana do they give estimated NEPA bill? As in Ghana does someone just stay in his office and quote any amount of money for people to pay? Do do accumulate bill for uninhibited house' as in someone who stays in his own house for some time and travelled with his wife and stays like six months abroad, comes back to meet mountain of Bill to pay for power not used? Does it happen in Ghana?

It's your kind of reasoning that make the politicians to rape nigerians and still demand apologies from the victim.
Re: Nigerian Man Killed In Ghana By Police Officers by Nobody: 8:13pm On May 18, 2020
I definitely don't know why this shit hole of a country is making head line today i mean they cannot even compare to ibadan.in terms of population or Lagos in terms of economy

Any body saying Ghana is better than Nigeria and that they are not corrupt had a dead brain and is probably a slowpoke
Re: Nigerian Man Killed In Ghana By Police Officers by Litmus: 8:16pm On May 18, 2020
Problem with those Nigerians with IPOB mentality is that they are still cut from the same backward, slow witted unimaginative cloth as all other Nigerian leaders of the past that actually live in the past. Instead of looking to the future of what Nigeria can be and also embracing the idea of Nigeria as a Hybrid Nation (a fantastic and futuristic concept) they are still dwelling on Fulani this, Obasanjo that, Afunji this, and Dangote refinery that, ethnic repartition this and sovereign national conference that.

Dear Gods of our ancestors please superimpose my mindset on the next generation of Nigerians and see how in the next 80 years Nations tremble at the mere mention of Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Man Killed In Ghana By Police Officers by Venzal: 8:18pm On May 18, 2020
juman:
If you are in foreign land, behave accordingly.
Nigerians NEVER emphasize on this. We generally go into other people's countries and start behaving recklessly. Once the heat is turned on us, we start to cry.

How can you be organizing party when people are in lockdown and many are dying? How insensitive is that?
Re: Nigerian Man Killed In Ghana By Police Officers by legitnow: 8:19pm On May 18, 2020
nengibo:

Though it will be great to have a nation based on ethno/lingo similarities, sadly Nigeria's problem is greater than it's dissolution into smaller parts, if that was the case our individual states/regions will be paradise by virtue of the resources available to them, think deeply then you will see the need to start your agitation at a state level and electing competent leaders.

Did u follow the last general election?

Did u see wat happened in Osun with Davido Uncle or Imo State of recent?

Or u forgot the killings in Bayelsa and Rivers so soon, by the Army? Shooting that included the King of Southern Ijaw?
Re: Nigerian Man Killed In Ghana By Police Officers by joinnow: 8:21pm On May 18, 2020
hammerP:

how do you expect them to come back
when 1 Ghana cedi = 67 naira
so go hustle just 1mlm Ghana cedi in investment it 67million in Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Man Killed In Ghana By Police Officers by kheny12(m): 8:23pm On May 18, 2020
My mum used to travel to Ghana.she said Ghana is a over hyped shithole country.she said Ghanians are very wicked.They can used a foreigner for rituals.They are bunches of local peoples.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Killed In Ghana By Police Officers by Litmus: 8:27pm On May 18, 2020
Venzal:
Nigerians NEVER emphasize on this. We generally go into other people's countries and start behaving recklessly. Once the heat is turned on us, we start to cry.

How can you be organizing party when people are in lockdown and many are dying? How insensitive is that?

This is mundane, no one holds Ghana or any of the other shitty African nations in any such regard that we belly ache about what those nations do or don’t do. Ghana and the rest are irrelevant. We mourn the deaths of Nigerians abroad and urge the nations where Nigerians loose their lives by violent acts to follow their due processes, investigate these cases and bring perpetrators of violence against our people to court etc etc. Beyond this, Nigerians have higher more important matter to address…

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Killed In Ghana By Police Officers by Hezmatosky: 8:28pm On May 18, 2020
hammerP:

But what if a Ghanaian is kidnapped and killed in Borno state? Any case?
Re: Nigerian Man Killed In Ghana By Police Officers by Venzal: 8:31pm On May 18, 2020
Litmus:

This is mundane, no one holds Ghana or any of the other shitty African nations in any such regard that we belly ache about what those nations do or don’t do. Ghana and the rest are irrelevant. We mourn the deaths of Nigerians abroad and urge the nations where Nigerians loose their lives by violent acts to follow their due processes, investigate these cases and bring perpetrators of violence against our people to court etc etc. Beyond this, Nigerians have higher more important matter to address…
Do whatever you deem fit, sir and keep deceiving yourself.
Re: Nigerian Man Killed In Ghana By Police Officers by hammerP: 8:39pm On May 18, 2020
Hezmatosky:

But what if a Ghanaian is kidnapped and killed in Borno state? Any case?

DO U KNOW HOW MANY NIGERIANS THAT GHANAIANS HAVE KILLED?

THESE PEOPLE TAKE ADVANTAGE BECAUSE THEY ARE IN THEIR COUNTRY TO BE VERY HOSTILE TO THE FEW NIGERIA THAT ARE IN GHANA FOR REASONS BEST KNOWN TO THEM.

I AM TIRED OF IT, I WANT THE NIGERIANS THERE TO ALL RETURN HOME.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Killed In Ghana By Police Officers by Antichristus: 8:41pm On May 18, 2020
Self respect commands respect from others. If you fail to respect yourself, no one will. Many Nigerians disrespect themselves and are therefore subjected disrespect. Where will Nigerians go and be respected.
Re: Nigerian Man Killed In Ghana By Police Officers by hammerP: 8:44pm On May 18, 2020
[s]
Antichristus:
Self respect commands respect from others. If you fail to respect yourself, no one will. Many Nigerians disrespect themselves and are therefore subjected disrespect. Where will Nigerians go and be respected.
[/s]

IN THE GLOBAL WORLD, PEOPLE GO EVERYWHERE.

I AM IN A REMOTE LOCATION BUT TALKING TO YOU AS IF U ARE IN MY OFFICE.

OUR WORLD IS MADE SMALLER BY TECHNOLOGY.

THE WORLD IS A GLOBAL VILLAGE.

NIGERIANS ARE ALL OVER ECOWAS, BUT Y IS GHANA ALWAYS THE TROUBLE SPOT LIKE SOUTH AFRICA?

IT IS SO, BECAUSE OF XENOPHOBIA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Killed In Ghana By Police Officers by hammerP: 8:47pm On May 18, 2020
[s]
Antichristus:
[/s]

IN CASE U DONT KNOW, GHANAIAN FAVORITE PASTTIME IS NIGERIA ARE BAD.

YET A GHANAIAN CANNOT TRUST HIS FELLOW COUNTRYMAN WITH A GLASS OF WATER FOR FEAR OF POISON.

SO, HOW ARE THEY BETTER?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Killed In Ghana By Police Officers by Vmotors: 8:54pm On May 18, 2020
I have been to Ghana almost every year from 1996 till date. I think going with the available resources and man power cum socio economic development in those two countries Ghana is far better.
Re: Nigerian Man Killed In Ghana By Police Officers by tot(f): 9:10pm On May 18, 2020
Same Nigerians displaying tribalism will be castigating xenophobia, smh.
Re: Nigerian Man Killed In Ghana By Police Officers by Staphylococcus: 9:11pm On May 18, 2020
hammerP:

Tell me where people will know you are a Nigerian and they wont sit-up. The point is that the identity has been tarnished.

Real life or online, the moment people know you are a Nigeria, they have a second thought about your personality and why its easy for anybody to believe any negative news about us and treat us like scum bags
Re: Nigerian Man Killed In Ghana By Police Officers by wizzzmike: 9:12pm On May 18, 2020
kheny12:
My mum used to travel to Ghana.she said Ghana is a over hyped shithole country.she said Ghanians are very wicked.They can used a foreigner for rituals.They are bunches of local peoples.

Envy will kill some Nigerians...did u read what happened....
Re: Nigerian Man Killed In Ghana By Police Officers by wizzzmike: 9:20pm On May 18, 2020
legitnow:

We can stay here criticising Nigerians, but the fact is, somebody lost his life.

He might have just been invited out, like everybody else.

Why did the establishment allow them to hold a party in their premises if that is not allowed?

The questions are endless.

Wat i am sure about is that Ghana Xenophobia and attitude towards Nigeria must be addressed to be resolved.

Ghana is a Xenophobic nation.

Nigeria is criminal and a failed nation
Re: Nigerian Man Killed In Ghana By Police Officers by Austeeenxx: 9:25pm On May 18, 2020
LoL. Nairaland tribalists complaining of xenophobia?
Truth is, Nigerians hate Nigerians, Ghanaians hate Nigerians, everyone fckuing hate Nigerians. So what's the big deal? Why don't we all go back to calling eachother names like afonja and IPOB?
Re: Nigerian Man Killed In Ghana By Police Officers by hammerP: 9:32pm On May 18, 2020
Austeeenxx:
LoL. Nairaland tribalists complaining of xenophobia?
Truth is, Nigerians hate Nigerians, Ghanaians hate Nigerians, everyone fckuing hate Nigerians. So what's the big deal? Why don't we all go back to calling eachother names like afonja and IPOB?

IF NNAMDI KANU SAY, LET THEM DIVIDE NIGERIA NOW, U WILL COMPLAIN.

A YOUNG MAN LOST HIS LIFE AND WE ARE LOOKING AT THE ROOT CAUSE, U ARE HERE TO START TRIBAL WAR.

CAN U SEE Y PEOPLE LIKE NNAMDI KANU ARE CALLING FOR A DIVISION?

IT IS BECAUSE OF SENSELESS PEOPLE LIKE U.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Killed In Ghana By Police Officers by hammerP: 9:36pm On May 18, 2020
Staphylococcus:

Tell me where people will know you are a Nigerian and they wont sit-up. The point is that the identity has been tarnished.

Real life or online, the moment people know you are a Nigeria, they have a second thought about your personality and why its easy for anybody to believe any negative news about us and treat us like scum bags

BRITAIN WENT ROUND THE WORLD AND KILLED BILLIONS OF PEOPLE.

THEY STOLE PEOPLE LAND.

THEY CAUSED WAR IN MANY PLACES INCLUDING NIGERIA.

HAVE NIGERIANS DONE EVEN 1% OF THIS.

U MUST BE ONE OF THE PEOPLE CONDEMNING NNAMDI KANU.

BUT THE TRUTH IS, KANU IS TIRED OF SHARING NATION WITH DUMB IDIOTS LIKE U.

IF WE CHECK NOW, IPOB ARE MORE PATRIOTIC THAN U.

NOTHING WORST THAN A PERSON THAT DONT BELONG ANYWHERE.
Re: Nigerian Man Killed In Ghana By Police Officers by Staphylococcus: 9:39pm On May 18, 2020
hammerP:

BRITAIN WENT ROUND THE WORLD AND KILLED BILLIONS OF PEOPLE.
THEY STOLE PEOPLE LAND.
THEY CAUSED WAR IN MANY PLACES INCLUDING NIGERIA.
HAVE NIGERIANS DONE EVEN 1% OF THIS.
U MUST BE ONE OF THE PEOPLE CONDEMNING NNAMDI KANU.
BUT THE TRUTH IS, KANU IS TIRED OF SHARING NATION WITH DUMB IDIOTS LIKE U.

So you judging Britain based on history right? Now I get your point.

But as of date, Nigerians are worst than British. Hope you get my point.
Re: Nigerian Man Killed In Ghana By Police Officers by Austeeenxx: 9:39pm On May 18, 2020
hammerP:

IF NNAMDI KANU SAY, LET THEM DIVIDE NIGERIA NOW, U WILL COMPLAIN.

A YOUNG MAN LOST HIS LIFE AND WE ARE LOOKING AT THE ROOT CAUSE, U ARE HERE TO START TRIBAL WAR.

CAN U SEE Y PEOPLE LIKE NNAMDI KANU ARE CALLING FOR A DIVISION?

IT IS BECAUSE OF SENSELESS PEOPLE LIKE U.

I'm solely responsible for what I type, you're solely responsible for whaf you comprehend.
Re: Nigerian Man Killed In Ghana By Police Officers by hammerP: 9:52pm On May 18, 2020
Staphylococcus:

So you judging Britain based on history right? Now I get your point.

But as of date, Nigerians are worst than British. Hope you get my point.

HOW ARE U GHANAIANS BETTER?

U HAVE NOT SAID.

CONSTANTLY LOOKING FOR VALIDATION FROM NIGERIANS DOES NOT MAKE U BETTER.

SPENDING YOUR MISERABLE LIFE PUTTING NIGERIA DOWN, DOES NOT MAKE U BETTER.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Killed In Ghana By Police Officers by Onlyonebuhari: 10:14pm On May 18, 2020
Wherever you are obey the law of the land. Prevention is better than cure!
Re: Nigerian Man Killed In Ghana By Police Officers by Phyde: 10:27pm On May 18, 2020
I don't know why some Nigerians hardly behave themselves in another man's land where you are not a citizen.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Killed In Ghana By Police Officers by IgweBLaze: 11:25pm On May 18, 2020
joinnow:

how do you expect them to come back
when 1 Ghana cedi = 67 naira
so go hustle just 1mlm Ghana cedi in investment it 67million in Nigeria

Your valuation is wrong Sir

Do you know Ghana re-denominated their currency in 2007, as in removing 4 zeroes.

I Ghana Cedis was 10000 Cedis

both have the same value and buying power.

Any country can decide to remove zeroes from their currency. The value/purchasing power of the currency is the most important factor.

67Million Naira will definitely get you a lot more than what 1Million Ghana Cedis can. Trust me, I've lived in both countries.

Better still, covert both to USD.

67M Naira = $186,111
1M Ghana Cedi = $175,438

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Roman Goddess Catches Her Impersonator Using Her Pics To Defraud Men / LASTMA Official Falls Off A Moving Truck While Trying To Arrest The Driver / Lady Slaughters A Child In Owerri, Blames The Holy Spirit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.