Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,602 members, 7,801,742 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

Kano Records 64 New COVID-19 Cases, Discharges 18, Confirms 1 Death - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Kano Records 64 New COVID-19 Cases, Discharges 18, Confirms 1 Death (8748 Views)

348 New Covid-19 Cases, 90 Discharged And 1 Death On June 3 - (1535 Tested) / 226 New COVID-19 Cases, 90 Discharged And 1 Death On May 19 - (1332 Tested) / 64 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 1337, 255 Discharged, 40 Deaths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Kano Records 64 New COVID-19 Cases, Discharges 18, Confirms 1 Death by eagleonearth(m): 6:53am On May 21, 2020
Lostz:

those who render essential services are already allowed to work. your job may not be important to the society if your are not being allowed to resume

there are people who did not know God but have not been to the hospital their whole life. you should have waited for your holy Spirit to heal you instead of taking drugs.

been sick or not have nothing to do with being a Christian. some people got good health naturally.

there is nothing in the Bible to suggest a true Christian will not contact illness
I don't believe in much talk and no action. I only bought a facemask as it became law to wear it. I was busy making money during lockdown without a mask as a car dealer I am. I can't contract the virus because I'm sure of myself. If you can't say so, go far from me and stop spitting in my face with your baseless argument and lack of knowledge.
Re: Kano Records 64 New COVID-19 Cases, Discharges 18, Confirms 1 Death by Nobody: 7:39am On May 21, 2020
eagleonearth:
I don't believe in much talk and no action. I only bought a facemask as it became law to wear it. I was busy making money during lockdown without a mask as a car dealer I am. I can't contract the virus because I'm sure of myself. If you can't say so, go far from me and stop spitting in my face with your baseless argument and lack of knowledge.

why are you complaining of the lockdown when you are already working
Re: Kano Records 64 New COVID-19 Cases, Discharges 18, Confirms 1 Death by eagleonearth(m): 11:41am On May 21, 2020
Lostz:

why are you complaining of the lockdown when you are already working
I don't argue baselessly. I have passed my message across to you clearly and I can see you have run out of points so I call it quits.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor T.b.joshua On Water Therapy / Botched Exam: Nurses Slam N5m Suit On Enugu Psychiatric Hospital Management / OMG!! See This 4-year-old Nigerian Girl With Fully Developed Big bosoms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.