Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,481,032 members, 5,616,268 topics. Date: Monday, 25 May 2020 at 07:13 AM

I Want To Carry Belle,I'M Tired Of Feeding Men With My Gigantic Breast Lady Says - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Carry Belle,I'M Tired Of Feeding Men With My Gigantic Breast Lady Says (12001 Views)

Did Mugabe Say This About Women Feeding Men? / When Your Wife Is Bigger Than You! Man Falls Trying To Carry His Plus-sized Wife / "I Have 20k Followers, They Follow Me Because Of My Big Breast" - Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Carry Belle,I'M Tired Of Feeding Men With My Gigantic Breast Lady Says by Sharpshoota22: 10:48pm On May 18
Lordfranklin:
No be belle hard men to give you.
They just don't want to have a replica of your irredeemable foolishness in their generation
On point, on point
Re: I Want To Carry Belle,I'M Tired Of Feeding Men With My Gigantic Breast Lady Says by Mursz: 11:23pm On May 18
Staphylococcus:
That breast can never produce fresh milk again. The engine inside is already faulty.

If she happens to give birth, doctors will be forced to tell her not to breastfeed.

Contaminated tubers

grin . Hahahahaha
Re: I Want To Carry Belle,I'M Tired Of Feeding Men With My Gigantic Breast Lady Says by Chelseaplus: 2:47am On May 19
Sharpshoota22:

On point, on point
Lol..
Re: I Want To Carry Belle,I'M Tired Of Feeding Men With My Gigantic Breast Lady Says by Chelseaplus: 8:11am On May 19
jericco1:

Don't play dumb undecided
Hmmm
Re: I Want To Carry Belle,I'M Tired Of Feeding Men With My Gigantic Breast Lady Says by StacyO(f): 8:48am On May 19
legitnow:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Cant wait baby, as soon as lockdown is lifted. kiss kiss kiss
I'm sure her bwests can satisfy you till infinity grin grin
Re: I Want To Carry Belle,I'M Tired Of Feeding Men With My Gigantic Breast Lady Says by legitnow: 7:00pm On May 19
StacyO:

I'm sure her bwests can satisfy you till infinity grin grin

Yours look sweeter, like ripe Oranges. It gets me everytime. tongue cry
Re: I Want To Carry Belle,I'M Tired Of Feeding Men With My Gigantic Breast Lady Says by StacyO(f): 9:10pm On May 19
legitnow:

Yours look sweeter, like ripe Oranges. It gets me everytime. tongue cry
Every time in your dreams tongue tongue
Re: I Want To Carry Belle,I'M Tired Of Feeding Men With My Gigantic Breast Lady Says by legitnow: 9:26pm On May 19
StacyO:

Every time in your dreams tongue tongue

Dreams come true, you know.
Re: I Want To Carry Belle,I'M Tired Of Feeding Men With My Gigantic Breast Lady Says by Chelseaplus: 1:55pm On May 20
legitnow:

Dreams come true, you know.

Lol..., at times malaria dreams don't come true. Hope you know
Re: I Want To Carry Belle,I'M Tired Of Feeding Men With My Gigantic Breast Lady Says by legitnow: 10:42am On May 22
Chelseaplus:

Lol..., at times malaria dreams don't come true. Hope you know

mr man, y u come dey behave like market woman?

StacyO, is this your boyfriend?
Re: I Want To Carry Belle,I'M Tired Of Feeding Men With My Gigantic Breast Lady Says by PrettyPrint(f): 11:38am On May 22
vanida6:
What a disgusting breastt,,,abeg op add graphic pix shocked

Re: I Want To Carry Belle,I'M Tired Of Feeding Men With My Gigantic Breast Lady Says by StacyO(f): 12:32pm On May 22
legitnow:

mr man, y u come dey behave like market woman?

StacyO, is this your boyfriend?
grin Who is that guy?

Chelseaplus He's even a fellow Chelsea fan. cheesy
Re: I Want To Carry Belle,I'M Tired Of Feeding Men With My Gigantic Breast Lady Says by Chelseaplus: 11:26pm On May 22
StacyO:

grin Who is that guy?

Chelseaplus
He's even a fellow Chelsea fan. cheesy

Lol..
Re: I Want To Carry Belle,I'M Tired Of Feeding Men With My Gigantic Breast Lady Says by Chelseaplus: 12:40am On May 23
MoreTv:
Are you bored Join us on WhatsApp@more tv as we cure your boredom � with trending videos☣️Savage replies ☠️hook up� massive Giveaways and many more
07041141885��or click on link below
https://wa.me/2347041141885?text=Hi%F0%9F%98%80%20I%20will%20like%20to%20join%20More%20tv%F0%9F%93%BAmy%20name%20is

Hmm
Re: I Want To Carry Belle,I'M Tired Of Feeding Men With My Gigantic Breast Lady Says by legitnow: 3:36pm On May 23
StacyO:

grin Who is that guy?

Chelseaplus
He's even a fellow Chelsea fan. cheesy

hey baby, I had some sweet oranges this afternoon and was thinking of u. kiss kiss kiss kiss

Re: I Want To Carry Belle,I'M Tired Of Feeding Men With My Gigantic Breast Lady Says by StacyO(f): 3:45pm On May 23
legitnow:

hey baby, I had some sweet oranges this afternoon and was thinking of u. kiss kiss kiss kiss

Goan nap
Re: I Want To Carry Belle,I'M Tired Of Feeding Men With My Gigantic Breast Lady Says by legitnow: 7:07pm On May 23
StacyO:

Goan nap

Actual oranges oOO...

Not dat wan. grin grin grin
Re: I Want To Carry Belle,I'M Tired Of Feeding Men With My Gigantic Breast Lady Says by StacyO(f): 8:56pm On May 23
legitnow:

Actual oranges oOO...
Not dat wan. grin grin grin
Goan sleep tongue
Re: I Want To Carry Belle,I'M Tired Of Feeding Men With My Gigantic Breast Lady Says by Dfynboi: 10:43pm On May 23
bt d booby full sha
Re: I Want To Carry Belle,I'M Tired Of Feeding Men With My Gigantic Breast Lady Says by Okoroawusa: 12:04am On May 24
Mtchew
Re: I Want To Carry Belle,I'M Tired Of Feeding Men With My Gigantic Breast Lady Says by PrinzCarter(m): 12:44am On May 24
Hp elite book 4gigram 320hdd
Intel core
Windows 7
Re: I Want To Carry Belle,I'M Tired Of Feeding Men With My Gigantic Breast Lady Says by legitnow: 12:12pm On May 24
StacyO:

Goan sleep tongue

I don wake, Gud morning StacyO

wat does this remind you of?

Na test O...

If u think any other thing ehn... It means dirty mind. I just give u expo... grin cheesy grin cheesy

Re: I Want To Carry Belle,I'M Tired Of Feeding Men With My Gigantic Breast Lady Says by StacyO(f): 1:25pm On May 24
legitnow:

I don wake, Gud morning StacyO

wat does this remind you of?

Na test O...

If u think any other thing ehn... It means dirty mind. I just give u expo... grin cheesy grin cheesy

Good noon,trouble maker

Lord have mercy on your soul
Re: I Want To Carry Belle,I'M Tired Of Feeding Men With My Gigantic Breast Lady Says by BurntSoul: 1:45pm On May 24
vanida6:
What a disgusting breastt,,,abeg op add graphic pix shocked
What a response from a female
Re: I Want To Carry Belle,I'M Tired Of Feeding Men With My Gigantic Breast Lady Says by legitnow: 4:59pm On May 24
StacyO:

Good noon,trouble maker

Lord have mercy on your soul

i no talk am.. dirty mind. grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Easy Tips To Seduce A Woman / Why Do Nigerian Women Prefer To Date Mostly Nigerian Or Black Men / Have Your Ever Dated A Possessive Partner ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.