Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,981 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

Don't Date These Types Of Guys - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Date These Types Of Guys (2285 Views)

Guys Who Date These Types Of Girls. How Do You Cope?(Photo) / Guys,can You Date These Ladies For All The Riches In The World? / 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Date These Types Of Guys by Drigby2: 1:37am On May 18, 2020
[s]
EjaikreTheViper:

a woman is a helper
the man takes the initiative
[/s]Trash.
Where did you hear such?
From your dream??

You women can root for equality, but you are always finding excuse to dodge the responsibilities that come along with it.

Get your black menstruating ass out there, and go and find work!

3 Likes

Re: Don't Date These Types Of Guys by KenBen217: 1:53am On May 18, 2020
EjaikreTheViper:

no reasonable woman will mould a man with her money. the man should mould himself first
you be f00l...I swear...your mumu no see brake light

2 Likes

Re: Don't Date These Types Of Guys by EjaikreTheViper(f): 2:22am On May 18, 2020
Drigby2:
[s][/s]Trash.
Where did you hear such?
From your dream??

You women can root for equality, but you are always finding excuse to dodge the responsibilities that come along with it.

Get your black menstruating ass out there, and go and find work!

for your info, I don't argue with broke and jobless guys who still live with their parents.
when you become a man, you can quote me
Re: Don't Date These Types Of Guys by Drigby2: 2:32am On May 18, 2020
EjaikreTheViper:

for your info, I don't argue with broke and jobless guys who still live with their parents.
Ejaikre Ejaikre

I like the fact that you confessed.
Good business.
One plate of indomie and egg is all I need to spread those smelly laps.
Abi no be so.

5 Likes

Re: Don't Date These Types Of Guys by Funkyswagzz(m): 2:34am On May 18, 2020
EjaikreTheViper:
1. The lazy and boastful ones: we see them in the neighborhood everyday. They do nothing other than sagging their old faded jeans, revealing their dirty boxers. they move from one bet shop to another,hoping to win 10million with 100 naira. They are no-go area for any ambitious woman. na bet u wan use take care of family? many of them still shamelessly come online to intimidate women.

2. Jobless guys: I'd rather date an underemployed man than date a jobless man. these ones can't offer anything to whoever they are dating. they want to have sex with you and still hoping that you assist them financially. Abeg me no be your mama. Ask your mum for financial assistance. before you start looking for a woman, look for a job first. don't put the cart before the horse.

3. Guys without vision: you see them in their parents house still struggling and scrambling for plate of beans and rice with their younger ones. Worse is that some of them are over 35! my neighbour's son is 38 yrs old and still being fed by his old mother. dis set of guys go still wan convince a woman for marriage. How? you wey don kwango for ur parents house?

4. Dirty guys: they are very disorganized and dirty. They can leave plates and pots for days without washing and their boxers eh, na die! how can you wear boxers for one week and you don't see yourself as abnormally dirty? these are the same people who rush online to talk about odour from a woman's vag.

5: Stingy guys: you can't spend a dime on a woman and you claim to love her. You want her to open her legs wide for you to do whatever you want but can't buy her a small gift. why not go to brothels and tell the girls there that you want sex but can't spend?

Babe I say u no say na trouble u dey find.. Ur fellow girls might not come to save u oo.. Egungun na express u dey ooo
Re: Don't Date These Types Of Guys by Drigby2: 2:34am On May 18, 2020
EjaikreTheViper:

2 Likes

Re: Don't Date These Types Of Guys by emperorsversion(m): 2:52am On May 18, 2020
That babe is really bitter... her post voices it, but it's really crazy these days the way girls claim entitlement mentality for a man's money... You think a guy who is Rich would even look at your direction... I mean, look at the mirror and ask yourself, WHAT CAN YOU OFFER... One would have said, even tho the op is obviously from a poor home she could be intelligent enough to be someone wife.. but you just showed to the world that you are a slowpoke... Haba... your stupidity woke me up from the dream..

I leave you with these advice as conclusion

1. With the way you are bitter... you surely won't get a man to wife you... never!!! except your poor type (you will end up marrying the kind of guy you posted against)

2. Obviously you are from a broken home, no attention, no love

3. Creating a thread of this nature tonight shows me that you ain't normal... something must have led to do this... Fix yourself up and take out time to read because you appear to me like some village illiterate...

Note this: No sane rich dude would settle for any poor girl.... the rich goes for the rich... gone are those days where you live your life on African magic... No rich family will even accept poor persons like yourself ..... take that advice to heart and make your life useful
Re: Don't Date These Types Of Guys by utibills(m): 3:01am On May 18, 2020
Hi I'm Uti from ikeja good looking,Short height about 5"5 very long when it comes to bedroom mattaz, size? long lastingn?? ok so you want a f*ckboy? feel free to WhatsApp me on0701 359 1200
Re: Don't Date These Types Of Guys by emmyboy162(m): 3:56am On May 18, 2020
Your points don't back each other up. And this also shows the hypocrisy and entitlement mentality of this generation's female gender.
Re: Don't Date These Types Of Guys by madone: 3:59am On May 18, 2020
EjaikreTheViper:

see this one wey never eat better food still dey talk
this one na guy pretending to be girl na. oboy how far

1 Like

Re: Don't Date These Types Of Guys by madone: 4:01am On May 18, 2020
emmyboy162:
Your points don't back each other up. And this also shows the hypocrisy and entitlement mentality of this generation's female gender.
na guy write that thing
Re: Don't Date These Types Of Guys by madone: 4:03am On May 18, 2020
utibills:
Hi I'm Uti from ikeja good looking,Short height about 5"5 very long when it comes to bedroom mattaz, size? long lastingn?? ok so you want a f*ckboy? feel free to WhatsApp me on0701 359 1200
ikeja electricity looking for people to help the carry ladder. work dey oo
Re: Don't Date These Types Of Guys by Nobody: 6:59am On May 18, 2020
All these evening newspapers self... undecided
Re: Don't Date These Types Of Guys by osaro6: 7:31am On May 18, 2020
thank God you know A,B,C Buh your post shows you can't be a wife material because no man can use cus of s*x to spend on you

a word is a enough for the wise
Re: Don't Date These Types Of Guys by zimakod(m): 10:16pm On May 18, 2020
EjaikreTheViper:

no reasonable woman will mould a man with her money. the man should mould himself first
this may not be 100% true
Re: Don't Date These Types Of Guys by Shormiey(m): 10:20pm On May 18, 2020
longetivity:
guys here is a list of girls you shouldn't date
The lazy and boastful ones

The jobless one

The ones withiout vision

The dirty girls ....... dem full everywhere berekete

The stingy girls and

OP

Thanks
Longetivity on the beat.....the clap back was lite grin

1 Like

Re: Don't Date These Types Of Guys by Shormiey(m): 10:21pm On May 18, 2020
madone:
ikeja electricity looking for people to help the carry ladder. work dey oo
See finishing

(1) (2) (Reply)

No Reasonable Man Will Marry A Lady That Has More Than One Ear Piercing? / Paying For The Sins Of My Country Men [Picture] / I Can't Get My Mind Off Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.