Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,746 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

What Might Be The Cause Of My Running Stomach And Pain And Itches In My Anus? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Might Be The Cause Of My Running Stomach And Pain And Itches In My Anus? (524 Views)

Admin Please Push To Top Urgent Help Penis, Lap Upper Thigh, Scrotum Itches Me / Why Your Skin Itches And The Remedies. / Favour Lawal, Girl Born Without Anus Who Excretes Through Her Stomach (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Might Be The Cause Of My Running Stomach And Pain And Itches In My Anus? by xtremeTall(m): 11:55pm On May 17, 2020
Hi,please pardon my sentence,I've been a Member of this Forum for years now,pls i need your advise and suggestion,i was diagnosed with Gonorhea weeks ago but after taking some meds i was relieved of the normal symptoms after few days of medication..

2 weeks later i suddenly develop running stomach and constant purging supplemented with itches and pain in my anus,,i feel so uncomfortable in my stomach mostimes and my stomach sounds like something is moving inside.,i also have a black poop,,my poop dont smell.I've been on injection for 1 week now without any improvement.pls what might be wrong with me..i thought maybe its another infection other than advanced gonorhea.,,I'm scared this infection will cause more damage in me cry..
Re: What Might Be The Cause Of My Running Stomach And Pain And Itches In My Anus? by Olarewaju89: 12:04am On May 18, 2020
Try and see your doctor after covik 19 or else if you go now, they might say you have Corona virus oo grin
Re: What Might Be The Cause Of My Running Stomach And Pain And Itches In My Anus? by Nobody: 7:31am On May 18, 2020
Bacterial infection hv plenty inside your stomach and any thing you eat will not digest, you will be passing them out in form of diarrhea. Go for intensive culture test to ascertain how clean your internal organs be

1 Like

Re: What Might Be The Cause Of My Running Stomach And Pain And Itches In My Anus? by xtremeTall(m): 9:01am On May 18, 2020
Dominique Help me move to Frontpage,i really need advise.
Re: What Might Be The Cause Of My Running Stomach And Pain And Itches In My Anus? by xtremeTall(m): 9:59am On May 18, 2020
dirtydiva:
Bacterial infection hv plenty inside your stomach and any thing you eat will not digest, you will be passing them out in form of diarrhea. Go for intensive culture test to ascertain how clean your internal organs be
cryis there any meds you can recommend for me?
Re: What Might Be The Cause Of My Running Stomach And Pain And Itches In My Anus? by ChybuzzDD(m): 11:41am On May 18, 2020
Have you done a HIV test??
Re: What Might Be The Cause Of My Running Stomach And Pain And Itches In My Anus? by Greatzeus(m): 11:50am On May 18, 2020
"Pardon my sentence" grin nairalanders will not kill person chai grin
Re: What Might Be The Cause Of My Running Stomach And Pain And Itches In My Anus? by bobokunlexzy: 12:26pm On May 18, 2020
The solution is here. You're definitely suffering from multiple infection other than the gonorrhea you mentioned and there is high probability it is STD. Check my signature and contact me for what to do.
Re: What Might Be The Cause Of My Running Stomach And Pain And Itches In My Anus? by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 18, 2020
xtremeTall:
cryis there any meds you can recommend for me?
like I said, go for test to ascertain the kind bacteria dat is responsible for your stomach upset, but na only staphylococcus can cause ds kind madness when its load is plenty in your body system
Re: What Might Be The Cause Of My Running Stomach And Pain And Itches In My Anus? by xtremeTall(m): 6:24pm On May 18, 2020
[i][/i]
bobokunlexzy:
The solution is here. You're definitely suffering from multiple infection other than the gonorrhea you mentioned and there is high probability it is STD. Check my signature and contact me for what to do.
okay sir
Re: What Might Be The Cause Of My Running Stomach And Pain And Itches In My Anus? by xtremeTall(m): 11:50am On May 22, 2020
The sound and pain in my stomach haven't go yet,
Pls i need more suggestion of what's wrong with me

(1) (Reply)

What Could Possibly Cause Difficulty Defecating? / Several Bodies On The Streets Of Toamasina, Madagascar. Government Deploy Doctor / Ausli Men's Spray

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.