Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

Prophet Jeremiah Omoto-Fufeyin Gives Muslim Food-packs In FCT - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto-Fufeyin Gives Muslim Food-packs In FCT (23338 Views)

Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Gives His Wife ₦55M As Birthday Present / Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Gives Back Tithes, Offering To Nigerians, Donates N300M / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives N500k To Members Wgo Dropped 50 As Offering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto-Fufeyin Gives Muslim Food-packs In FCT by CodeTemplar: 10:56am On May 18, 2020
AnanseK:

That’s why you will remain a poor bigot
See this one cussing o. Poverty-meter.

q
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto-Fufeyin Gives Muslim Food-packs In FCT by CodeTemplar: 10:58am On May 18, 2020
akee01:
U are a potential terrorist sir!

Love does not entail sheepishly empowering people who have arrayed themselves against you.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto-Fufeyin Gives Muslim Food-packs In FCT by Sureboom5432: 11:02am On May 18, 2020
see below
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto-Fufeyin Gives Muslim Food-packs In FCT by Babawon1: 11:52am On May 18, 2020
Muslim brothers, Plz help me with #1500 only. Plz, it get reason
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto-Fufeyin Gives Muslim Food-packs In FCT by SharonLoveth(f): 12:14pm On May 18, 2020
It's Good To Give, Even Prophet Muhammad Pbuh Shown Jews And Christians Good Gesture In Terms Of Financial And Moral Supports While Alive
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto-Fufeyin Gives Muslim Food-packs In FCT by mechanics(m): 1:01pm On May 18, 2020
Nice one.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto-Fufeyin Gives Muslim Food-packs In FCT by Ask4bigneyo(m): 2:22pm On May 18, 2020
KingMicky3286:
Shameless scammer spotted, Where is your office. Do you have a company name, are you registered with CAC, how many workers do you have, do you pay tax, do you have a company account?

Shameless scammer Spotted

You must be out of your senses.... Have i transact any business with you before....? How can you tag someone scammer when you don't know him person.. If I wanna scam you I wont be using my old moniker to advertise on Nairaland.. You need to wise up and get brain.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto-Fufeyin Gives Muslim Food-packs In FCT by Rajosh(m): 3:19pm On May 18, 2020
zionmde:

and now it's time to do something for people who will behead him without thinking twice. people who were raised to hate him.
wat a wisdom

Luke 6:35

But love your enemies, and do good, and lend, expecting nothing in return; and your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High; for He Himself is kind to ungrateful and evil men.

Matthew 5: 44

But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you,
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto-Fufeyin Gives Muslim Food-packs In FCT by jeffizy(m): 3:21pm On May 18, 2020
GrandMufti:

Able bodied Least? E go shock you

Least in this context simply means the poor and vulnerable (as Nigerian Government described them)
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto-Fufeyin Gives Muslim Food-packs In FCT by KingMicky3286: 4:07pm On May 18, 2020
Shameless scammer Spotted,

Ask4bigneyo:

You must be out of your senses.... Have i transact any business with you before....? How can you tag someone scammer when you don't know him person.. If I wanna scam you I wont be using my old moniker to advertise on Nairaland.. You need to wise up and get brain.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto-Fufeyin Gives Muslim Food-packs In FCT by zionmde: 4:09pm On May 18, 2020
Rajosh:

Luke 6:35

But love your enemies, and do good, and lend, expecting nothing in return; and your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High; for He Himself is kind to ungrateful and evil men.

Matthew 5: 44

But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you,
story story. should we start quoting d Bible now?
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto-Fufeyin Gives Muslim Food-packs In FCT by idrisaleo1: 4:10am On May 19, 2020
Good gesture from the pastor. He clearly sees the beauty of Islam and I pray Allah leads him to the right path (Aamin).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pay Tithe From The Money You Got From Gambleing, Right Or Wrong? / All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose / 10 Reasons Why You Should Go To Church!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.