Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,083 members, 7,807,240 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

Vegetarian And Vegan - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Vegetarian And Vegan (459 Views)

10 Best Delicious Vegetarian Foods In Nigeria / Being Vegetarian In Nigeria / Are You A Vegetarian? These Restaurants In Lagos Will Cater For Your Needs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vegetarian And Vegan by anderson96: 6:31am On May 18, 2020
Have you ever wonderd if a person can stay without eating meat and fish? Yes there are people who are vegetarians, the plant eaters, the meat and fish you eat are not good for your health, they are the source of sickness and ageing, the current sickness corona virus, were do you think is from, is it not from animals, ebola virus, bird flu, and others are sicknes from animal
LIVE AND LET LIVE
the animals and fish which you eat have rights as you do, they have instinct as we are. We should be kind to them rather than killing them for peace to rain,
VEGETARIANS LIVE LONGER THAN MEAT AND FISH EATERS
Vegetarians lives longer and looks younger than meat and fish eaters, those who are obesity should go into vegitarian, they will never regret, according to reshearce those suffering from obesity lose atleast over 7kg every week being vegetarian.
Try to explore different vegetarian foods i believe you are going to enjoy it. coolHave you ever wonderd if a person can stay without eating meat and fish? Yes there are people who are vegetarians, the plant eaters, the meat and fish you eat are not good for your health, they are the source of sickness and ageing, the current sickness corona virus, were do you think is from, is it not from animals, ebola virus, bird flu, and others are sicknes from animal
LIVE AND LET LIVE
the animals and fish which you eat have rights as you do, they have instinct as we are. We should be kind to them rather than killing them for peace to rain,
VEGETARIANS LIVE LONGER THAN MEAT AND FISH EATERS
Vegetarians lives longer and looks younger than meat and fish eaters, those who are obesity should go into vegitarian, they will never regret, according to reshearce those suffering from obesity lose atleast over 7kg every week being vegetarian.
Try to explore different vegetarian foods i believe you are going to enjoy it.
Re: Vegetarian And Vegan by dettemanon(m): 1:00pm On Aug 24, 2021
I'm vegan and for me it's easy grin
Re: Vegetarian And Vegan by tweasderd: 1:04pm On Aug 24, 2021
Vegetarianism does not harm your health at all. There are different types of vegetarianism, some vegetarians eat fish and chicken eggs, so they do not give up proteins and other essential elements beneficial for the body. We can also say that vegetarians can take vitamin tablets, such as B2 or B12. Unfortunately, B12 is in meat (this is from available food). Only last year, scientists found this vitamin in seaweed. Soon they will start producing more of this vitamin, and vegetarians and vegans won't suffer from a lack of valuable substances at all! Everyone is so afraid to become a vegan and completely abandon animal food, but I know so many vegetarian Bollywood stars who are now on their way to veganism!

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know That Coca Cola Could Be Used To Clean The Toilet? (videos) / See What This Young Man Did In The Food Competition That Got People Talking / Want Freshly Made Bowls Of Soups & Stew?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.