Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? (33811 Views)

I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House / Man Poses With His Curvy Fiancee In Pre-wedding Pictures / Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by Riele(f): 7:44pm On May 20, 2020
lightangel65i:

People dm you lol are you sure you aren't making multiple accounts to dm yourself. Lol even mad men and sick paedophile won't dm a premature ugly albino with rabbit tooth, and your hair look like rags.
By the way your dad just sent me 30k, I know your family hasn't eaten, your dad's just too stupid. And you are too I guess it runs in the bloodline I

Smh .

mtcheeew . Yeye talk . Getaway joor . Your insults are boring and can't strike a nerve .
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 20, 2020
I can't even train my wife in school talk more of an ordinary girlfriend. The only people I'm obligated to train is my children the others should go to hell .

7 Likes

Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by Sierusvirus(m): 10:02pm On May 20, 2020
Even if I use her for jazz and she generates huge money for me, I won’t even still train her at all

1 Like

Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by PremierGuy(m): 10:05pm On May 20, 2020
I will invest in a business, if not business surface, then i will invest in shares at least I will get some returns

It is not possible, for me to do that, yet another guy might be 'rattling her cage' in my absence.
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by Johntemmy(m): 10:18pm On May 20, 2020
Sirvingeo:
I can't even train my wife in school talk more of an ordinary girlfriend. The only people I'm obligated to train is my children the others should go to hell .

ahahaha so funny
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by lightangel65i(m): 10:56pm On May 20, 2020
Riele:

Smh .

mtcheeew . Yeye talk . Getaway joor . Your insults are boring and can't strike a nerve .

Booring? Lol giving up your dad was a quitter too that's why he quited on his marriage turned gay and started raping little boys.
Useless bitch from caword semen am done with you
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by Johntemmy(m): 6:39am On May 21, 2020
lightangel65i:

Booring? Lol giving up your dad was a quitter too that's why he quited on his marriage turned gay and started raping little boys.
Useless bitch from caword semen am done with you

please don't fight ooo biko.
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by Tominix(m): 12:08pm On May 21, 2020
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by Tominix(m): 12:13pm On May 21, 2020
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by Tominix(m): 12:16pm On May 21, 2020
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by lightangel65i(m): 12:56pm On May 21, 2020
Tominix:
see this gay hippo

Gay hippo lol, your are too dull to see the irony in that insult. Well what can I expect from a grown men asslicking a little kid.

Just stop disgracing yourself you are a sore sight
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by lightangel65i(m): 12:57pm On May 21, 2020
Tominix:
riele see him cnt even spell boring

And changing someone's quotes that's low even for an idiot. Have fun living in your make believe fantasy of little girls loving you sick paedophile

1 Like

Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by Samuelxxx(m): 2:06pm On May 21, 2020
lightangel65i:

And changing someone's quotes that's low even for an idiot. Have fun living in your make believe fantasy of little girls loving you sick paedophile

damn kid . ...you talk too much ....smh
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by Tominix(m): 2:42pm On May 21, 2020
lightangel65i:

Arrh bro think na, did i say that i love her smh backward mentality affecting you
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by lightangel65i(m): 3:20am On May 22, 2020
Samuelxxx:

damn kid . ...you talk too much ....smh

Shut up, when men talk gutter rats like you should be eating garbage
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by lightangel65i(m): 3:21am On May 22, 2020
Tominix:
Arrh bro think na, did i say that i love her smh backward mentality affecting you mynd44 lalasticlala seun dominique

No does anyone say they have a crush no. You are a sick paedophile who doesn't get attention from ladies do you turn to asslick a smelly albino kid with rat tooth.
It's not your fault you are just dam stupid
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by Tominix(m): 9:22am On May 22, 2020
lightangel65i:

No does anyone say they have a crush no. You are a sick paedophile who doesn't get attention from ladies do you turn to asslick a smelly albino kid with rat tooth.
It's not your fault you are just dam stupid
Why do you have to tell me ur family history
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by ekensi01: 12:01pm On May 22, 2020
If her parents can't I will be it will be coming from my heart incase she Fu*k up
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by GeneralPula: 12:02pm On May 22, 2020
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by ednut1(m): 12:02pm On May 22, 2020
No. That is her father's job

2 Likes

Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by sageer1706(m): 12:02pm On May 22, 2020
That's the risk I can't take...
If u no go school for ur papa house no be my house u go go school. That's why I'm going for already educated lady
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by womenareapes: 12:03pm On May 22, 2020
Johntemmy:
As stated on the topic.. Can you do it?
why do such a stupid thing undecided

those useless piece of shiit Nigeria women ain't worth it.

why go the very extent to sponsor on stvpid bitch when at the very end she will repay you with "you ain't my type" undecided

nothing a woman can offer you apart from sex!

I rather sponsor a baboon that to sponsor those useless piece of shiit women

1 Like

Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 22, 2020
NOOOO!

NOOOOOOOO!

NEVEEEEER!
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by Timidangote(m): 12:03pm On May 22, 2020
Davash222:

Do you know why I like you?
What are you saying
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by DannyJ19(m): 12:04pm On May 22, 2020
With the kind of story I've seen and heard about guys who sponsor their girlfriend in school

I'd rather use the money to setup a piggery farm..

1 Like

Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by enemyofprogress: 12:05pm On May 22, 2020
What is there? I am currently sponsoring dominique in secondary school and I have vowed to sponsor her till she gets her Phd, because she must be called Doctor dominique

2 Likes

Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by SocialJustice: 12:05pm On May 22, 2020
Johntemmy:
As stated on the topic.. Can you do it?
Yes, as a gift to her to make her a better person and I'll do it having it in mind that she's not obligated to marry or stay with me.

But world people are evil, the next thing, they will start calling you mugu. So I'll rather do it for a girl I'm not dating than a girl I'm dating.
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by Blackmoran(m): 12:06pm On May 22, 2020
Are people still doing such? Any guy that is doing it is a fool, I repeat myself again a fooooooooool. Haba when will guys wise up,?

2 Likes

Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by enemyofprogress: 12:06pm On May 22, 2020
Davash222:

Do you know why I like you?
toasting wan start
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by Benresmy(m): 12:06pm On May 22, 2020
I never sponsor my self finish na fiancée I won sponsor, my brother carry moni do better tin ooo

1 Like

Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by jrjfjfj: 12:06pm On May 22, 2020
I rather sponsor boko Haram than a girl grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by ZAWs: 12:08pm On May 22, 2020
Very terrible investment.
This isnt about how rich or broke you may be.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

21 Lies Nigerian Ladies And Guys tell One Another / Your Wrist Watch Could Tell How Romantic U Are! / Use These 20 Tests To Know If She Is Wife Material - Joro Olumofin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.