Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,475 members, 7,781,383 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:34 PM

Ven Akah Condoles With Gov Wike Over Loss Of Media Aide - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ven Akah Condoles With Gov Wike Over Loss Of Media Aide (258 Views)

Osun Election: Is Wike Over Hyped. / Another Male Bayelsa Student Commits Suicide By Sniper Over Loss Of Lover To Ano / Role Of Media Relations In PR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ven Akah Condoles With Gov Wike Over Loss Of Media Aide by Freshwhyte(m): 8:09am On May 18, 2020
VEN. FYNEFACE . N . AKAH CONDOLES WITH RIVERS STATE GOVERNOR OVER LOSS OF MEDIA AID.

It is with deep shock and a sense of great loss that I recieved the death of Mr Simeon Nwakaudu, Special Assistant on Electronic media to the Rivers State Governor

Late Mr Nwakaudu was dedicated, loyal and hardworking to his duties

He died when his services were greatly needed and would indeed be missed by all

On behalf of my family, Rivers Subeb Managenent and Board, I pray God to grant his family and the Executive Governor of Rivers State His Excellency Chief Barr Nyesom E. Wike the fortitude to bear this great loss.

Kindly join me in prayers for them all.

Ven. Dr Fyneface Ndubuisi Akah JP
Executive Chairman of the Rivers State Universal Basis Education Board.

18th May 2020

(1) (Reply)

Popular Pastor Who Claimed Could Cure Coronavirus Dies Of COVID-19 / Contract Miner; Lead Ore And Copper Ore / Sport Journalist, Kufre Carter Detained In Uyo By SSS Regain Freedom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.