Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex (102094 Views)

I’m Dating A Nigerian Minister Who Gives Me N5M For Upkeep — Jay Boogie / My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? / He Gives Me Anything I Want, Calls Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Karemarealty288(m): 11:01pm On May 18, 2020
Graysons:
Your English is horrible. You finish secondary school?

No offense bro but you type like a village man.

Haba! If you find yourself in his situation... Am sure you will be explaining to us in your native dialect. This man is having deep and painful family issues ....... good and constructive ENGLISH Language is not what matters now....I believe you have PhD in English then go find a sit beside Queen of England and leave nairaland tutoring.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Nobody: 11:01pm On May 18, 2020
WHAT MEN GO THROUGH
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Peterside44: 11:03pm On May 18, 2020
My friend, I think you need to man up and become a responsible husband. You are just young into this marriage and have started talking about walking away from your marriage. For God sake when will our young men start thinking right? Marriage is a very serious institution that need to be preserved by taking the right steps in it. Constantly try to initiate conversation on some traits you observe on her and advice on the way forward, develop patience and maturity at home.Please from what you highlighted, it seems you are not in-charge of your home. Guy try and secure a skill that will make you busy, take good care of your wife and unborn child, constantly develop your self, network with people you can learn from them and boost your income. You will earn the respect of your wife when she discovers that you are someone that she can lean on, some one she learns from, someone that inspires her to achieve her dreams. Yes sex is good in marriage but let that not bother you as we have better things to be worrying about. The lock-down should be a time for you to review your career, strive for opportunities and emancipate your self! All the best.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by MetalJigsaw(m): 11:03pm On May 18, 2020
Davash222:

Professor, that's not why he's here.
Communication is said to be complete when the receiver decodes the information passed to him by the sender.
Which brand of beer do you take bro?
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Omotaday(m): 11:04pm On May 18, 2020
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Odemok(m): 11:05pm On May 18, 2020
Please give her time to deliver and watch her behavior again. Some women can behave like "ogbanje" when they are pregnant. It happened to me that I nearly sent my wife parking when she was pregnant but I was advised and mentored by a close friend that passed through the same issue and we got better at the end.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by kanmi4gold: 11:05pm On May 18, 2020
delkuf:
Good Nairaland I don't normally do this, bringing my family issue here but this issue is pissing me off.

Here is the story. I got married last year, and I thought I have known her enough that was why I married her. But to my surprise I started discovering that she is too stiff. She is too hard. When she says she is not doing something, that is it, she won't do it.

Sometimes if am broke, and I ask for Small amount of money, most time I want to use that money to get means for bigger money, she won't give.

She gives me time for sex. Presently am down with fever and the only thing she has ever asked me is how is your body. No what will you take or something. Am starting to think of quitting the marriage. The only issue is that she is pregnant and this is my first child.
You have to get mature with the wife of your youth,If you quit now then you are weak,be strong bro,talk it over with her.
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by walexbiz(m): 11:05pm On May 18, 2020
Sir, all women comes with different shades, some are caring, some are stingy some have bad attitude, some have anger problem you just have to deal with it. If you decides to marry another woman what kind of character do you think she will exhibit, if you say you want a woman with the best of character I bet you, you would marry more than 2000 women and you would still not get what you desire.

Let me give you a life scenario of my matrimony, my wife is a very hardworking woman and I am the kind of layback guy if you don't push me I don't get to do things but my bright side is I take everything practically as joke and I don't get involve in wetin no concern me. Out of my joyful exuberance if I decide to touch my wife buttocks or breast she will flare up saying she doesn't like it and me I will kuku ma tell her why can't she pull my jonny so that we can settle score but rather she will prefer to nag.

Sometimes my wife gives me some unrealistic demand rather than than get annoyed with her, I just laugh if off and move on by telling myself when she is serious she will tone down her demand. A few days ago I discovered there was vacuum in our matrimony she needs to fill and it was really affecting me badly so I decides to man up and had a straight face conversation and I pointed out the flaws to her and let her understand the intending implication of the gap. She too in her defence accepted her shortcomings while also pointing out my own shortcomings at the end of the day. At the end of the day we both resolve how we will overcome these shortcomings while also looking out for each other.

What I am really trying to tell you here is that you need to have a straight face conversation with her even let her understand the dire implication of her action, if she is denies you sex inform her there are others who will offer you free. if she doesn't lend you money, pls don't stop buying her things when you are financially buoyant but when she is broke and she is in need of financial assistance deny her and let her know why you her denying her. Tell her karma is a bitch cos it will always come around to Bleep you up.

In summary,

(1) Communicate her shortcomings to her and let her respond to it
(2) Serve her own attitudinal delicacy if she refuse to change
(3) Lastly, if she fails to assist you when you are down, get yourself up, move on and smile at yourself because life is too short.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Samfloxin(m): 11:08pm On May 18, 2020
Akube1z:
English language is very important than indigenous languages
sorry
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by verifiedlegacy: 11:08pm On May 18, 2020
Ningen:
Her attitude is because you're obviously broke.

Go out and hustle.
Stop asking your pregnant wife for money.

Be her provider and she'll become FLEXIBLE.

so in the absence of that. he should go and die..
u all talk as if hustling means sure money.

haven't u seen people who hustle yet broke and poor..

pls op talk things with ur wife

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Seventy7kings: 11:08pm On May 18, 2020
Graysons:
Tell that to GrammarNazi1
GrammarNazi1 doesn't go around bashing people. He only corrects mistakes.
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Nobody: 11:10pm On May 18, 2020
The truth is, you only get to know the real character of your partner after wedding.

The true characters are not manifested during courtship or dating, even when they manifest, the love you profess wouldn't let you see and act rightly.

This goes down to the basic things to look out for during courtship or dating.

As for your case, be patient and communicate with her. I still work on how best to communicate with my wife of seven years.
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by obyno55(m): 11:12pm On May 18, 2020
You went to school
Davash222:

Professor, that's not why he's here.
Communication is said to be complete when the receiver decodes the information passed to him by the sender.
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Thegoodone13(m): 11:15pm On May 18, 2020
We are many.
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by osazsky(m): 11:16pm On May 18, 2020
delkuf:
This is not the issue of Manning up, you don't know what I am experiencing. she gives me time table for sex. is not like I am demanding. the last time I slept with is over three weeks ago. I have talked with her. Her younger sister have talked with her, she is to adamant.
she Is pregnant .u want to kill d baby maybe it's on doc advise...u dat is abled and not pregnant how can u still be asking her for money..psychologically she is not ok.and now u day add ur own. Buy her gifts everyday pet her provide her with all her needs and let's see how it goes but concentrate on yourself first go and work sex is overrated
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by kabillionaire(m): 11:17pm On May 18, 2020
marry her a rival, let the competition begin...
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Mcslize: 11:20pm On May 18, 2020
Bola146:
""Something if am broke, and I ask for Small amount of money, most time I want to use that money to get means for bigger money, she won't give""
"

grin grin grin Sir Kuku tell us the real truth that she didn't borrow you money You requested for grin grin grin Please tell us the full story not half story undecided

Bola, hope you won't be like that to your husband.

"My husband money is my money but my money is not my husband money". Women!
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by verycheese: 11:20pm On May 18, 2020
Why so wise sir? Your mother succeeded on you. Good advice.

thorpido:
You dated her enough to know her response to matters or were you two just fvckin?
Na now you wan bend person wey stiff?

You're thinking of quitting the marriage without working at it so your child will suffer?You've got to man up.
People may hardly change when they are grown.You need to talk to your wife from time to time and make her see reasons to compromise sometimes.
The best way to encourage someone to give is by showing examples of giving too.Make sure you do this to your wife often - time,attention,help with house chores and money.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Maliqcious: 11:23pm On May 18, 2020
She's pregnant multiple mood swings in between act the man You are... women never fit in the crown. She maybe testing.
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by verycheese: 11:23pm On May 18, 2020
Simple as ABC. Grow up OP. Asking your pregnant wife for money every now and then as if you are her son. And instead of you to think, you want to blackmail her into sponsoring you and like a sulky child, you want out of your marriage cos your wife isn't giving you money. Go and find work, ole

Ningen:
Her attitude is because you're obviously broke.

Go out and hustle.
Stop asking your pregnant wife for money.

Be her provider and she'll become FLEXIBLE.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by ngwababe(f): 11:23pm On May 18, 2020
This marriage sef, me wey like to stay alone pass anything.
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Tribalism123(m): 11:24pm On May 18, 2020
Park well
Some marriage got divorced same day so yours has lasted long. Divorce her and be masturbating

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Mcslize: 11:24pm On May 18, 2020
delkuf:
I didn't marry her because of money. she is not from a wealthy family. The issue is not of money, the issue is she is not caring. Didn't you read that part where I said I am down with fever now for three days, it was some friends I sent to get drugs for me. The only thing she had ask me is how is your body. please you guys should read through. if you are not giving her money, then she is not doing anything.

The question that is bugging my mind and every other person's mind now is was that how she behaved when you were courting her? Did she show any sign of uncaring attitude during your Courtship with her? What's your answer to those questions?
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by osazsky(m): 11:25pm On May 18, 2020
kabillionaire:
marry her a rival, let the competition begin...
person never fit manage one u say make e manage two Kia our forefathers try o only those that came from polygamous family can relate...u be telling ur friend that mean I live in hell where is hell...my house

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by verycheese: 11:28pm On May 18, 2020
Sannu oga! Sweet story, so you are all good and she's the only one with issues? Have you considered that her pregnancy may be causing her aversion to sex, ever heard of pregnancy hormones?? You better step up and be serious with your roles as a provider and partner, respect is earned.

You will have enough sex with your wife, you Ll be amazed... Find work first before your baby comes, stop bn so negative and look inwards, how can you be a better husband and man??

delkuf:
This is not the issue of Manning up, you don't know what I am experiencing. she gives me time table for sex. is not like I am demanding. the last time I slept with is over three weeks ago. I have talked with her. Her younger sister have talked with her, she is to adamant.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by uuzba(m): 11:30pm On May 18, 2020
kanmi4gold:

You have to get mature with the wife of your youth,If you quit now then you are weak,be strong bro,talk it over with her.
All these issues could have bee discussed in a proper marriage course.
But you people won't do marriage course before marriage. Just carry somebody from express road and marry.
Now see it.
Be sincere with yourselves before marriage. Open your mouth and talk. Don't be too desperate before marriage pray more
Because how a person is, is how they will remain.
Guy is even begging his wife for money again. So he's really messing up. The women would start to draw graph for you. You're complaining of timetable.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Thegoodone13(m): 11:30pm On May 18, 2020
You can't know woman. They always pretending during courtship. 60% of them don't like sex and this always cause problems in the family. Money, sex and unfaithful are the major problems of marriage.
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Thegoodone13(m): 11:32pm On May 18, 2020
ngwababe:
This marriage sef, me wey like to stay alone pass anything.
. One spotted
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Foodforthought: 11:32pm On May 18, 2020
sweettease:
Is that how people quit marriages? Something tells me you're the one with a problem in the marriage undecided
You're obviously biased.
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Nobody: 11:33pm On May 18, 2020
Davash222:
Treat her the way she treats you! Don't be crossing express for someone that can't cross a gutter for you.

You know the risk of crossing express these days. Be careful.
This guy is always blunt!
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by mkoabiola: 11:33pm On May 18, 2020
Always asking for small money every tym.

Y she ni go stiff.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply)

The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone / Beautiful Plus-sized Lady With Huge Backside Dancing: Video Got Nigerians Scream / I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.