Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

There Is Nothing Absolutely Wrong With Ade Coker's Post On RantHQ About Igbos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / There Is Nothing Absolutely Wrong With Ade Coker's Post On RantHQ About Igbos (948 Views)

Online Battle Between Suzanne Ade Coker And Precious Chikwendu / Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook / Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ –the Story Of Ignorance, Arrogance And Greed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is Nothing Absolutely Wrong With Ade Coker's Post On RantHQ About Igbos by Nobody: 8:37am On May 18, 2020
There is nothing absolutely wrong with Ade Coker's Post on RantHQ about Igbos.

First of all, we need to be guided. Moving to join the page the first thing you will meet is the conditions to join the group.

You agreed to such conditions and here you are crying blue murder.

The woman really needs to sue those People Insulting her in her own page and NCDC needs to caution those sending unnecessary messages to their inbox.

Since you saw the conditions attached to the page and decided to join then Ade Coker did no wrong.

This is more like accepting someone's terms and conditions and then enter to Impose your own self styled conditions.

You go about sneaking from one page to another, joining one group to another and when you are insulted, you now go about to tarnish the image of the woman in her own group built with her own conditions.

If you don't like what she posts, kindly leave the group.

Re: There Is Nothing Absolutely Wrong With Ade Coker's Post On RantHQ About Igbos by Nobody: 8:51am On May 18, 2020
You guys should stop disturbing the woman's peace for heaven's sake.

Leave her page or abide by her conditions which you accepted before joining the page.

QED.

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Absolutely Wrong With Ade Coker's Post On RantHQ About Igbos by Nobody: 8:54am On May 18, 2020
And I am fully sure that it is only IPOB miscreants and other Nnamdi kanu minions who has no self shame will be on such group.

I still wonder how a group (IPOB) will be totally useless and foolish just because they were brainwashed by one supreme leader like that...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is Nothing Absolutely Wrong With Ade Coker's Post On RantHQ About Igbos by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:59am On May 18, 2020
she should have tagged those pained niggars IPOB instead of calling out the whole Igbos

I'm Igbo and you can't see me in such useless group .

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Absolutely Wrong With Ade Coker's Post On RantHQ About Igbos by Nobody: 9:06am On May 18, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
she should have tagged those pained niggars IPOB instead of calling out the whole Igbos

I'm Igbo and you can't see me in such useless group .

She is right to call them out

What were they doing in the group at the first instance.

look at the term on the group before joining, did she force them to be there.

Sometimes we need to be objective.

She called out the useless animals in her group disturbing her peace.

I didn't know such a group is existing, so those who knew and agree to her term should also bear the blunt of her insults if not let them kindly WAKA PASS.....as she stated.
Re: There Is Nothing Absolutely Wrong With Ade Coker's Post On RantHQ About Igbos by Johnnyessence(m): 9:06am On May 18, 2020
MelesZenawi:
And I am fully sure that it is only IPOB miscreants and other Nnamdi kanu minions who has no self shame will be on such group.

I still wonder how a group (IPOB) will be totally useless and foolish just because they were brainwashed by one supreme leader like that...
you are very right.
Re: There Is Nothing Absolutely Wrong With Ade Coker's Post On RantHQ About Igbos by Nobody: 9:11am On May 18, 2020
She just generated a stereotype
Re: There Is Nothing Absolutely Wrong With Ade Coker's Post On RantHQ About Igbos by AhoadaRivers: 9:20am On May 18, 2020
Dirty Afonja thread. Amma head out!

2 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Absolutely Wrong With Ade Coker's Post On RantHQ About Igbos by Nigeriabiafra80: 9:27am On May 18, 2020
One thing is for sure
The hatred yoruba has for igbo
Even Hausa at some extend is straight than them

2 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Absolutely Wrong With Ade Coker's Post On RantHQ About Igbos by Vyzz: 10:41am On May 18, 2020
Lalasticlala Do well to close this thread. Or Another rubbish war

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Absolutely Wrong With Ade Coker's Post On RantHQ About Igbos by Vyzz: 10:41am On May 18, 2020
G
Re: There Is Nothing Absolutely Wrong With Ade Coker's Post On RantHQ About Igbos by Nobody: 7:17am On May 19, 2020
Vyzz:
Lalasticlala Do well to close this thread. Or Another rubbish war

For what?
The thread stands for the truth. Nobody forced them to the group, same way nobody forced you to nairaland.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Nothing Absolutely Wrong With Ade Coker's Post On RantHQ About Igbos by OKorowanta: 7:34am On May 19, 2020
MelesZenawi:

For what?

The thread stands for the truth.
Nobody forced them to the group, same way nobody forced you to nairaland.

I'm ashamed of how most of you people take things.
First of all I'm not Yoruba, Ibo or hausa.
How can a sane human type all that level of jagons and I'll support her?
Wen people are going out of place, caution them,
or your religion did not tell you that humans should live in peace?
make una try dey take life easy.

2 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Absolutely Wrong With Ade Coker's Post On RantHQ About Igbos by Johnnyessence(m): 7:34am On May 19, 2020
MelesZenawi:

For what?

The thread stands for the truth.
Nobody forced them to the group, same way nobody forced you to nairaland.
exactly. they are just empty barrels jare.

2 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Absolutely Wrong With Ade Coker's Post On RantHQ About Igbos by Bede2u(m): 9:15am On May 19, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:
One thing is for sure
The hatred yoruba has for igbo
Even Hausa at some extend is straight than them
i knew this a long time na. If u live abroad and work with yorubas u will know how far. They will rather help an indian than help an igbo man. Very tribalistic people. That is why they are the only group in the south that still has a 'tribal mark'. Everything is tribe to them

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Is Nothing Absolutely Wrong With Ade Coker's Post On RantHQ About Igbos by Johnnyessence(m): 9:30am On May 19, 2020
Bede2u:
i knew this a long time na. If u live abroad and work with yorubas u will know how far. They will rather help an indian than help an igbo man. Very tribalistic people. That is why they are the only group in the south that still has a 'tribal mark'. Everything is tribe to them
igbo, hausa, fulani and kanuri tribes have tribal marks.

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Absolutely Wrong With Ade Coker's Post On RantHQ About Igbos by Bede2u(m): 2:55pm On May 19, 2020
Johnnyessence:
igbo, hausa, fulani and kanuri tribes have tribal marks.
igbo dont do tribal marks anymore. Thats before whitemen came
Re: There Is Nothing Absolutely Wrong With Ade Coker's Post On RantHQ About Igbos by Johnnyessence(m): 7:02pm On May 19, 2020
Bede2u:
igbo dont do tribal marks anymore. Thats before whitemen came
lol u lie here.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Actress Genny Uzoma Shares Picture From Her Latest Movie / Don Jazzy & Ebuka Bbnaija Becomes Betway Ambassadors For Bbnaija Season 5 / Anywhere In The World, Toyin Abraham Is An Actor - Ibrahim Chatta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.