Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,308 members, 7,780,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:50 PM

“queen Of The Dark” Meet One Of The World Dark Skin Girl - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “queen Of The Dark” Meet One Of The World Dark Skin Girl (868 Views)

'Brown Skin Girl' - Annie Idibia Glows In New Photo / Doris Samuel Twerks & Dances To Beyonce And Wizkid's "Brown Skin Girl" / I Was Mocked, Bullied For My Dark Skin – Beverly Naya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“queen Of The Dark” Meet One Of The World Dark Skin Girl by 247updated: 9:35am On May 18, 2020
Nyakim Gatwech, born on 27 January 1993 in Gambela (Ethiopia), is a South Sudanese model. She has attracted attention for her dark skin colour and has achieved significant popularity on Instagram.

Gatwech is known for her naturally dark skin color and has been nicknamed the Queen of the Dark. Gatwech has faced self-esteem issues and comments from people who promote bleaching to lighten skin color, but learned to embrace her beauty and pigmentation with love and support from her fans. She has over 804,000 followers on.

Re: “queen Of The Dark” Meet One Of The World Dark Skin Girl by 247updated: 9:35am On May 18, 2020
Re: “queen Of The Dark” Meet One Of The World Dark Skin Girl by ceereelee: 10:11am On May 18, 2020
Black is truly beautiful
I am yet to see what will make me marry a White
Re: “queen Of The Dark” Meet One Of The World Dark Skin Girl by Vyzz: 10:32am On May 18, 2020
She should jejely change the "dark" to "black"
Anyways I like her skin tone and am proud that she is proudly rocking it.
Who no go like black girl? � � � �

(1) (Reply)

Photos : Pregnant Singer Goes Into Labor While Performing On Stage / Nikki Minaj Finally Goes Full Naked In Her New Music Video(photos) / How Hushpuppi Should Have Evaded FBI And INTERPOL Arrest – Speed Darlington

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.